Hello Guys, 

I would like to introduce you to some of my beloved sims. But first, I have to thanks all the content creators, because they are the one who make this possible.

Sims---Andy-Sanders.jpg

Andy was my first sim. After a few weeks downloading CC i decided to change some of the default features and now this is how he looks.

Sims---Arnav-Parikh.jpg

Arnav is a detective, married with one of the most famous chef of Oasis Springs. This middle east guy has a lot to show.

Sims---Caleb-Vatore.jpg

Caleb is my interpretation of the Vampires from Forgotten Hollow. I was quite upset with the look of the Sims that EA've created so I decided to bring my ideas and change them.... I think I did a good job.

Sims---Damon-Rust.jpg

Damon is one of those sims that ends up good looking in the most random ways, I was trying do create a black sim and them... here is him.. the total opposite.

Sims---Daniel-Chu.jpg

Daniel Chu, is one of my favorite creations, I was trying to bring some asian touches to my sim community.

Sims---Derrick-Kane.jpg

Derrick is a good looking bad ass guy. I really enjoy creating him.

Sims---Edgar-Crespo.jpg

Edgar is the hot latin guy of my bunch... look his eyes, the beard... the key part of the look and feel.... 

Sims---Ethan-Underwood.jpg

Ethan was the first sims that I've created using the body sliders, later I edit almost all my sims to make their bodies look hot... but Ethan borned with this body...

Sims---Hong-Huntintong-IV.jpg

Hong came from a massive transformation, originally he was one of those sims that comes with the game and used to work with one of the pankackes. I've turned him gay, and them I realize that he need a change so... I reworked all the body, hair, clothing, name and then I married him with the Huntington guy.

Sims---Rahib-Azhani.jpg

Rahib came from one fantasy that I used to have with middle east guys... so I give him this hot body, those green eyes ... I really love it.

Sims---Romeo-Thomas.jpg

Romeo is my first mixed black guy, he got some black heritage and that mix is the one who made him..georgeous.

Sims---Vladislaus-Straus.jpg

When I bought Vampire's expansion and found that horrible Count.....  and I decided to turn him in a hot looking vampire leader who turn every sim into Vampire just because he is hot..... You wont believe what is inside those jockstraps!... thanks Noir & Dark Sims .... LOL

Sims---Jeremy-Harlow.jpg

Jeremy originally came to me as a little red hair boy who lived with his father (mom is not part of the family anymore) created by another user called "nfish050806". I used him as a complementary household in Oasis Springs. Later, I decied to change everything and then I start to play with this household so I go to CAS and change it completely... I delete the little sister, change turn him into a young adult, modify genetics, change hair color, eyebrows.... add the body hair and make him in a hot blond guy... so that is the reason why I consider him my creation. ( I changed his named just to separate him from the old one).

Sims---Bryan-Harlow.jpg

Bryan is the father of Jeremy, also came with him from the household created by nfish050806 and I did the same thing to him. Make him younger, change genetics, make him more atletic, turn him into a blonde guy, add the body hair... and voila... he is a HOT Daddy looking for a woman.

Sims---David-Lynch.jpg

David Lynch, is one of my favorite sims, he is really hot for me... so hot that I've decided to use him like my avatar. But, I have to say that he came to me with another family name and a friend (now is his husband) created by Davshai. As Jeremy and Bryan, I decied to change everything on him...the only thing left from the past is the tattoo and the first name... Lynch is his new identity .. and the whole look came from my inspiration.

Sims---Steve-Summers.jpg

Steve used to be a cowboy, but later I decided to make him a hot city boy.... at the same time, I turn Oasis Springs in a small town full of 4 floor buildings,  so I need to make him match with the scenery.

Spoiler
8 hours ago, joshmorbious said:

Sims---David-Lynch.jpg

David Lynch, is one of my favorite sims, he is really hot for me... so hot that I've decided to use him like my avatar. But, I have to say that he came to me with another family name and a friend (now is his husband) created by Davshai. As Jeremy and Bryan, I decied to change everything on him...the only thing left from the past is the tattoo and the first name... Lynch is his new identity .. and the whole look came from my inspiration.

I like David already, and I think Diego Lobo is thrilled to have a brother. Just look how happy he is. ? 

947961055_05-11-19_4-30-07AM.png.89710483384c4c96435c05a648e5f9ac.png

Some of my current household, multiu-generational

Spoiler

OOps my pants are loose... Boy toys, wotcha ya gonna do with em.. wickedness and much sinning

1127827177_01-19-20_1-23-18AM.png.e8fe7fba305d67d4d2b56f245c8920c9.png

Spoiler

Ahh the holidays!

1503110437_01-19-20_3-45-23PM.png.82e1a13c3a343dedb787940efc51e3f7.png

Ahh Father winter was up my chimney!

1432914264_01-19-20_3-50-57PM.png.70bd8fb1acaa1ce68a0a1423a0a3979b.png

Grandpa, Dad And Uncle of Augustus Sandler..enjoying mystic stew.  Too bad the house burned down...must of been when Granpa killed Grandpa...

Dad in his hey day.  Fiddling around is what he did best327503347_10-01-19_11-05-22PM.png.75b9b9883fb0a0e324515db638e8ebba.png

1067032398_10-09-19_8-14-16PM.png.41a387b46ee9c4b5a7e86cc2316bebba.png