NOTICE: The new site is now moved to the original www.loverslab.com URL. The site may be up and down during this transition and there is still some tweaks and setup going on, so you may experience the occasional broken link, visual oddity, and other such errors. 

If you notice anything any particular that's broken or have any suggestions or comments, please post them in the following thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/87535-new-site-questions-comments-and-suggestions/

The old site will remain accessible for the next week via the URL http://old.loverslab.com

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JOHNRKO007

Load Order Error: Please Help.

I keep getting message upon loading the game up saying

"Your load order has DLC being loaded after sexout.esm. This is incorrect. Please quit and fix your load order."

I tried following the load order

FalloutNV.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

does not work

i even used fomm and put sexout.esm at the very bottom of the load order, i still get the message. How can i fix this?

I keep getting message upon loading the game up saying

"Your load order has DLC being loaded after sexout.esm. This is incorrect. Please quit and fix your load order."

I tried following the load order

FalloutNV.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

does not work

i even used fomm and put sexout.esm at the very bottom of the load order' date=' i still get the message. How can i fix this?[/quote']

I think the SexoutLegion.esm requires the SexoutSlavery.esm befor it.

halstrom is right legion needs slavery as a master just checked my load order

Yeah i forgot to mention, yeah i installed SexoutSlavery.esm and put it before SexoutLegion.esm still has the same error.

The message pops up as soon as i load my saved game up.

Get BOSS (Search on New Vegas Nexus). Run it. It will correct any obvious load order errors automatically. If it still doesn't work after that, come back with a full load order list.

Get BOSS (Search on New Vegas Nexus). Run it. It will correct any obvious load order errors automatically. If it still doesn't work after that' date=' come back with a full load order list.

[/quote']

used BOSS fixed load order issue, thank you