Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
12 hours ago, Puju said:

My Juno Yamato - gave her a little rework ;3

TS4_DX9_x642026-09-1312-22-00_074.png.b4d2d0620b1abacc620ffec5e64628d4.png

 

TS4_DX9_x642026-09-1312-22-57_278.png.f4ba7af47b071c3672dc22de87155281.png

 

  Hide contents

TS4_DX9_x642026-09-1312-08-05_554.png.4be7d24c694d10833113855b7ac09a1a.png

 

I would, with absolutely zero hesitation or regret, allow this woman to ruin my life and give me life-altering psychological trauma. In other words, she looks really good.

Posted
2 hours ago, AvoidTheCrown said:

Bianca says hi! (Don't get any closer, she bites)

 

2026-09-17%2013-55-54.avif

 

  Hide contents

TS4_x642026-09-1714-01-13_884.png.4351b5f23665d4f415a88b9ef74b92fd.png

TS4_x642026-09-1713-57-27_933.png.67dd3fa7c4251f146e02bd5371f97294.png

TS4_x642026-09-1714-07-28_299.png.9921ae96296e64c35bbce9f144fe732d.png

 

She can easily bite my dong... She'll get all the sticky and thick "blood" she wants :naughty:

Posted

This is Dahlias office mate, Summer. I downloaded this sim, but didnt liked the skin and how she looked from side view.. so I had to redo her and it end up looking different. She retains the name, the skintone and the hair. 

 

summer01.png.7deeb853ec3c9e6cd28cff0ae3116b9d.png

 

summer02.png.7fcabcc0454b31c0996fab9dc0b8d051.png

 

summerdahlia03.png.f475c33ec4f2e15090feef870a5721d5.png

 

This is the original. I still will give it another shot and see if I can replicate the same facial features with the skin details I use. This is just round one. Lol.

 

Spoiler

summeroriginal.thumb.jpg.7f24896f1cabe5f6bc64fd114ee1aaa1.jpg

 

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...