NMM 56.1 Fomomds not installing

Arcturus7777

NMM 56.1 should and can install FOMODS. The problem you have might be in either of bad FOMOD installer made by author of the mod or your NMM broke. Try to redownload mods or/and if the probelm reamians, reinstall NMM.

I, personally never had a problem with that NMM version. It is most stable and the best NMM version ever.

NMM is current 0.63.11.

Any reasons you are using one old?

NMM 56.1 should and can install FOMODS. The problem you have might be in either of bad FOMOD installer made by author of the mod or your NMM broke. Try to redownload mods or/and if the probelm reamians, reinstall NMM.

I, personally never had a problem with that NMM version. It is most stable and the best NMM version ever.

Is that the one before they added Profile stuff?

Have not used NMM for 1 year or so.

NMM is current 0.63.11.

I have all versions of NMM and tested them all. Versions 0.61 and all above are shit in comparison with 0.56.+ versions. I'm using 0.61.23 currently because I have been greatly disappointed in above versions that contains certain functions. Adding FO4 support  in that versions (starting with 0.60.+) just messed up everything.

To answer your question: Yes, 0.56 is the version before NMM team added profiles and other stuff. I'm using 0.61.23 because I like profiles and this version is doing a great job with profiles and is quite stable and functional.

NMM is current 0.63.11.

Yes, it is the last one before the profile.  Because I have 200 mods installed and I refuse to update as it will fail.  the only reason i can see to update, would be to use NMM on fallout 4.  If I did update I would still only run it on fallout 4. 

I tried MO, but I do not like the junk appearing at the bottom of MO, and then creating a patch or whatever, I was never 100 percent sure what to do in every circumstance.

Archived