FNV Killable Children

Aku

Hello everybody, I restarted FNV yesterday, after a complete purification of the game. This means i had to redownload every single plugin i needed, and i can't help noticing that the Killable Children Mod on the nexus is long gone.... So does any of you have it and want to share it please? Or do you know any other mod that does the same thing?

Thanks! :D

I'm not surprised that nexus removed it. In fact, it could be one of the few things I actual agree with them about. I know the internet is full of weird and even horrible things, and this site has few limits on adult content, but can't someone draw the line somewhere? Sure, the girl in Skyrim who says "I work with my mudder." every 5 seconds gets annoying, but I have no desires to kill her. Someone tell me I'm not alone in this thinking. I'm not trying to start drama; I just find child killing, before and after birth, monstrous.

I'm not surprised that nexus removed it. In fact' date=' it could be one of the few things I actual agree with them about. I know the internet is full of weird and even horrible things, and this site has few limits on adult content, but can't someone draw the line somewhere? Sure, the girl in Skyrim who says "I work with my mudder." every 5 seconds gets annoying, but I have no desires to kill her. Someone tell me I'm not alone in this thinking. I'm not trying to start drama; I just find child killing, before and after birth, monstrous.

[/quote']

In the real world, I would wholeheartedly agree!!!!

In a video game....especially when the game developer made them so Freaking Annoying.....well....:s

I'd like to get it too' date=' I'm trying to work out still how to make Pregnancy offspring killable :)

[/quote']

Halstrom....I am shocked you don't have this mod already! I thought for sure this dude that is hosting the file was you (hint - he has your Avatar up...) :P

Killable Children Mod Download Link (there is an english and german version): http://www.ravenmodding.terminal47.net/?p=687

I'm not surprised that nexus removed it. In fact' date=' it could be one of the few things I actual agree with them about. I know the internet is full of weird and even horrible things, and this site has few limits on adult content, but can't someone draw the line somewhere?

[/quote']

Perhaps we should also ban murder mysteries, I have heard that murder is bad for you?

(Personally, I do not play using "killable children" mods, but that is not because I am opposed to the idea, but because the children AI is so awful: I am trying to save some kid's life, and the kid runs directly into the line of fire and dies, instead of cowering and hiding?)

I'm not surprised that nexus removed it. In fact' date=' it could be one of the few things I actual agree with them about. I know the internet is full of weird and even horrible things, and this site has few limits on adult content, but can't someone draw the line somewhere? Sure, the girl in Skyrim who says "I work with my mudder." every 5 seconds gets annoying, but I have no desires to kill her. Someone tell me I'm not alone in this thinking. I'm not trying to start drama; I just find child killing, before and after birth, monstrous.[/quote']

Sorry Lovers Lab has already drawn the line somewhere, it's over there ==> just before Child Sex mods. Virtual Guns kill Toons, not Child Killer mods :)

I'd like to get it too' date=' I'm trying to work out still how to make Pregnancy offspring killable :)

[/quote']

Halstrom....I am shocked you don't have this mod already! I thought for sure this dude that is hosting the file was you (hint - he has your Avatar up...) :P

Killable Children Mod Download Link (there is an english and german version): http://www.ravenmodding.terminal47.net/?p=687

Thank you so much!

Just in case, i would never harm a child in the real life. I just find that this immortal-children-thing in bethesda games is irrealistic and senseless. If it is due to moral issues... well, then you shouldn't be able to kill women too.

I needed that because i find annoying that in a game that claims itself like a "very realistic" still there are some npcs that can't die, like childrens and quest givers. I see the point for the latter, but morrowind worked well without them. Now if you are angry and want to kill the entire city and then reload just 70% of it will die xD

[/quote']

Thank you so much!

Just in case, i would never harm a child in the real life. I just find that this immortal-children-thing in bethesda games is irrealistic and senseless. If it is due to moral issues... well, then you shouldn't be able to kill women too.

I needed that because i find annoying that in a game that claims itself like a "very realistic" still there are some npcs that can't die, like childrens and quest givers. I see the point for the latter, but morrowind worked well without them. Now if you are angry and want to kill the entire city and then reload just 70% of it will die xD

Well, from what I have heard it has to do with legal issues in Germany, any game which allows the player to kill children is banned there. It's the same reason we have "chems" instead of "drugs", games where the player does drugs are appearently banned in Australia. So instead of making one special Germany-version and one special Australia-version they remove the offenses from the game althogheter.

FO3 appearently did a special Japan-version however. It removed the quest where you could nuke Megathon. Apperently they have some kind of issues about nukes in Japan...

I'm not surprised that nexus removed it. In fact' date=' it could be one of the few things I actual agree with them about. I know the internet is full of weird and even horrible things, and this site has few limits on adult content, but can't someone draw the line somewhere? Sure, the girl in Skyrim who says "I work with my mudder." every 5 seconds gets annoying, but I have no desires to kill her. Someone tell me I'm not alone in this thinking. I'm not trying to start drama; I just find child killing, before and after birth, monstrous.

[/quote']

Clearly you haven't played fallout 2.

I've been using Killable Children since FallOut 3 and Little Lamplight. That little bitch Princess gives ME shit after saving her three sewer rat friends? Fuck no....

I sort of view it like this. The end of the world as we know it has occured, which means ALL social and ethical standards which had held our civilization together before the war has been lost, disolved or abandonded for the sake of survival.

Just because its a child doesnt mean it isnt a danger to you. Kids are just as capable of setting up an ambush point and pull a successful attack as any raider. Frankly, if that child is brandishing a weapon, he's considered a combatant and is a viable target.

There was once a mod which added the children race to the raider faction using the KC mod. It was quite good. Mainly becuase you never saw the little bastards coming. You'd be so focused on the big son of a bitch with the flame thrower, you wouldnt see the little brat flanking you with the 10mm.

Fuckers.

I don't know if it was made for NV though. My memories of it are blending with FO2 mods.

Many thanks for the link :)

There was once a mod which added the children race to the raider faction using the KC mod. It was quite good. Mainly becuase you never saw the little bastards coming. You'd be so focused on the big son of a bitch with the flame thrower' date=' you wouldnt see the little brat flanking you with the 10mm.

Fuckers.

I don't know if it was made for NV though. My memories of it are blending with FO2 mods.

[/quote']

I Would love to see a mod like that for NV, seems like a perfectly sensible action for Raiders/Fiends.

• 3 weeks later...

I had a killable children mod in FO3, but I never used it. Mainly because I like going into settlements and buying ammo. That and to make it worthwhile, you need another mod to add more children, especially in NV. because there's just so few of the little fuckers around to kill.

I installed the restoration project for Fallout 2 that put the kids and child killier perk back into the game, but I never actually used it. Because kids weren't annoying until Betheda got into the Fallout business.

• 3 weeks later...

Here is Killable Kids for New Vegas. I just tried it on my pesky off-spring and it worked. It used to work for the children in Freeside, but I have not tried ir there lately. For modded games, it should be toward the bottom of the load order.

I did not create this and take no credit for it.

[/quote']

Thank you so much!

Hang on, now. It's immoral to kill a woman, but not a man?

Archived