View File

YEAY!!! After a Long time I am now really proud to present my first "piece" of cloth inside of skyrim. I was nearly giving up because the mesh was always destroyed after the bodyslide-Software - but finally I did the right things to make it work.
So - in future I´ll do more of clothes and I am really much more happy with this, than with all of my other Uploads...hope you´ll enjoy:-)

This is now for CBBE-HDT, all stuff should be inside to let you edit and Change it.
You can use and Change it to you own purposes.
You do not need to ask for use otherwise.

CBBE - HDT - Skeleton needed
(as usual this is coming in different colours)

Please run Bodyslide with "batch-build" and then "build Morphs" as usually to get new stuff inside the gameplay working.

Enjoy...!

UNP will be done soon....

someone needs to do a unpb version of this I love the first outfit!

hmm? it should work fine...for CBBE/HDT

okay-my mistake again...I really forgot the Folder "supertight" inside the meshes Folder: BUT IF you run BODYSLIDE, it will create that Folder itself

I get invisible body with this armor.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, no, sorry-I´m on a complete new Installation because I got too many influences on different other mods. So I prepare a vanilla game with only the Basis to get a new start. My complete old two Systems are looking crazy-lol-I have to clean them up.

The UUNP Version isn´t difficult to do....by outfit-Studio. U load your UUNP Body as the main reference and then the clothes from CBBE. You quit the incoming CBBE Body and take the brushes, until you get the clothes suiting to the UNP Body. After that you comfirm the bodysliders all. And then you should load your slider-Setup (what you use in your gameplay). After that you can edit a slider and correct the clothing mesh until the clipps are away. Last but not least you have to copy the weights of the Body onto the clothes, depending which regions of the Body are covered by the clothes. Finally you have to store that "Project" with the new clothe´s Name as a new Basis (ready-made-stuff goes into the CALIENTE´s bodyslide shape-Folder)....

You could try it yourself if you wish to dive into the bodyslide Software-this Job is quite interesting. ...Or you may wait a Little  while, I´ll come with some new clothes soon (will be in an complete pack with sexy-jeans (old 80´th style) and with different tops and skirts and some lace stuff like this one was).

But in future I will use my own custom body and then I sadly won´t be compatible any more with any clothes, bodyslide and outfit-studio  and CBBE or UUNP.

is it finished ? :ph34r:  :rolleyes:  :unsure:

Hi, no, sorry-I´m on a complete new Installation because I got too many influences on different other mods. So I prepare a vanilla game with only the Basis to get a new start. My complete old two Systems are looking crazy-lol-I have to clean them up.

The UUNP Version isn´t difficult to do....by outfit-Studio. U load your UUNP Body as the main reference and then the clothes from CBBE. You quit the incoming CBBE Body and take the brushes, until you get the clothes suiting to the UNP Body. After that you comfirm the bodysliders all. And then you should load your slider-Setup (what you use in your gameplay). After that you can edit a slider and correct the clothing mesh until the clipps are away. Last but not least you have to copy the weights of the Body onto the clothes, depending which regions of the Body are covered by the clothes. Finally you have to store that "Project" with the new clothe´s Name as a new Basis (ready-made-stuff goes into the CALIENTE´s bodyslide shape-Folder)....

You could try it yourself if you wish to dive into the bodyslide Software-this Job is quite interesting. ...Or you may wait a Little  while, I´ll come with some new clothes soon (will be in an complete pack with sexy-jeans (old 80´th style) and with different tops and skirts and some lace stuff like this one was).

But in future I will use my own custom body and then I sadly won´t be compatible any more with any clothes, bodyslide and outfit-studio  and CBBE or UUNP.

i'll rather ''wait'' i have too many skimpy armors anyway but i like to try them all  ^_^

...my new Installation was making me busy the whole day...but now i have it...I can now start to get rid of some mods...I want to check out some stuff and then I go on for the clothes-creation...

i'll rather ''wait'' i have too many skimpy armors anyway but i like to try them all  ^_^

okay-my mistake again...I really forgot the Folder "supertight" inside the meshes Folder: BUT IF you run BODYSLIDE, it will create that Folder itself

not using bodyslide :P

Oohh,

in this case you´ll be getting always the bodies of different clothing-underlay...I mean you will play with those bodies or better, with the slider-settings that the modder used after filling the meshes-folder with that new clothing by using the BATCHBUILDER inside the caliente´s bodyslide-software. That models then can be "much different" from your beloved Body you Play with.

not using bodyslide :P

• 2 weeks later...

Just a tip.

You should be releasing all your items together in a single thread which would pop back to the top for any comment about any of them.

Splitting your items into individual threads means that someone who likes one of your items may be unaware of the existence of the rest and one good but maybe less popular item could easily get lost in the deeps of the forum.

Hi, it can only be the double of my Player, she´s in bannered mare - but in that case you have installed my follower-pair: jana and zhuleyah ??? - if not, we have something mystically-that we both don´t know abaout...and :D :D maybe you dreamed of her???

Hey man, great outfit! I'll definitely be trying it out when I get home! I was also intrigued by the room that your player is in, is that your work or another mod? I'd love to know.

hi, and...thanks -but: how to create a single thread?

Just a tip.

You should be releasing all your items together in a single thread which would pop back to the top for any comment about any of them.

Splitting your items into individual threads means that someone who likes one of your items may be unaware of the existence of the rest and one good but maybe less popular item could easily get lost in the deeps of the forum.

hi, and...thanks -but: how to create a single thread?

Edit the first post of one of the items, click the "Use Full Editor" button which will allow you to change the title of the thread. Make sure you edit the download page in the same way and add all the items to the downloads.

Edit the first posts for the rest of the existing threads to link to the updated download page for all the items and add a new post at the end of those threads doing the same.

Optionally, once that is done contact an administrator and ask them to lock the rest of the threads so your post at the ends of the threads will not be lost because some people will post before they look unless they have a reason to look.

Then as you create additional new items you can introduce them by editing the original post of the thread and the download page in the same way. People can then subscribe to that single thread to see anything new you create that way as well.