View File

Commander Shepard from the Mass effect series as you own intergalactic follower.

Commander Shepard is located in Goodsprings, she has the complete companion set up including:

• Companion Wheel

• Dialogue for all options

• Fully function lip

• Idle chatter

• Custom Perk

• Combat dialogue

• and more to come in the future...

Note: Fixed random Shepard voice

:)

Example video:

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/27/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Fallout New Vegas

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest sigmaceti

OK, I gonna say this just once, YOU ARE FUCKING AWESOME, I love you man, so what you need to do next is making more of ME companions

pretty please with cherry on top

Not sure how much play time people have had with Commander Shepard, but I noticed whether you Recruit her or not, he audio barks can be heard!

I was walking around Boulder City, and then all of a sudden Cmdr Shepard said 'where not safe here!" LOL!

I didn't recruit her yet? Maybe a script glitch?

• 2 weeks later...

Tested out the mod with no other companion mods below it, and Cmdr Shepard still calls out and makes hit sounds when she is not present.

It's kinda hilarious, but annoying all the same. My other companions do not call out when told to wait halfway across the Mojave.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you all for the feedback on my Shepard mod! I was not expecting such a great response.

So Thank you all once again :P and now hopefully no more Shepard calling out from the other side of the Mojave.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...