View File

Double Body Bug Fix, for first person camera mods.

Why this bug happens.

Ok please bear with me on this...Its not easy to understand unless you actually work on this stuff.
A body replacer for females, contains the following right
Femalebody
FemaleHands
FemaleFeet
1stPersonFemaleBody <-----THIS IS CAUSING THE PROBLEM in Enhanced Camera

Now most players don't ever think about the 1stPersonFemaleBody, but in a lot of cases this is exactly what is causing some players to report odd behaviors such as "double body bug" during animations especially in first person camera view.
Its not just Sexlab, it could be any other driven animation in First Person Camera View.

How this happens.

The Person that provided the Body Replacer, did not provide a proper 1stpersonfemalebody.nif
Whats that supposed to look like?
Answer it looks like a pair of arms.
They packed a Whole Female Body in there and that's why when you look around in First Person you see 2 bodies with "Enhanced Camera"
Its not just Body Replacers that provide a fucked up 1stpersonfemalebody, its also Unique Races, that means Mod Added Race, do I have to say all 10,000 mod added races? Cause I hope I don't, but all of them do this and likely those are done wrong.

Who needs this file?
Well people that use Body Replacers that contain a full female body would need it if they wanted to use Sexlab and a first person mod such as Enhanced Camera.

FAQ
Q
Does it fix the Camera?
A
Nope, it just adds the cut away arms.

Q
Hey it no worky?!
A
Your not using a Vanilla Race!

Q
How come you no provide me with XYZ AMAZING RACE FILE IM THE ONLY one in world whos heard of?
A
Uh...That's more work?

Q
HEY I still see weird shit in first person sex!
A
This only fixes double body bug. It doesn't fix apperal, hair, nosestuds, other thing your character is using that has introduced a first person model incorrectly....YES there are some apparel mods that have the entire body planted into their first person model.

Q
How U figure this one out?
A
On the initial release of one of my mods, I had inadvertently introduced this bug into my game....Well I realized my armor mod had introduced the problem, then I made the connection and made the fix to my armor mod....Thing is later I realized that the Body Replacer I was using had introduced the same issue but with HOT NAKED SEXLAB action....DUH DUH DUH and so I figured out why other people were reporting the issue and knew what to do to fix it.

im not sure i even understand this bug. are you talking about 2 sets of jugs we see with enhanced camera mod ?? i use EC with UUNP bodyslide and your armor mods and only 4 boobs 2 from 1st person mesh from UUNP mostly when i move camera down and mostly when breasts are enlarged with mods and 2 from Enhanced camera's 3rd person body. you say your UUNP steel mod has this but haven't seen it.

im not sure i even understand this bug. are you talking about 2 sets of jugs we see with enhanced camera mod ?? i use EC with UUNP bodyslide and your armor mods and only 4 boobs 2 from 1st person mesh from UUNP mostly when i move camera down and mostly when breasts are enlarged with mods and 2 from Enhanced camera's 3rd person body. you say your UUNP steel mod has this but haven't seen it.

That bug was fixed in The Book of UUNP.

These files correct an issue that causes players to see a second player body during hot naked sex when using Enhanced Camera in first person with Sexlab.

Of course it may fix quite a few other first person oddities when naked in first person using Enhanced Camera....Also potentially other first person camera mods and modes.

This only corrects the 1stpersonfemalebody.

There could be other mods on end-users computer that introduce weird 1st person stuff and I cant predict what they all are without confusing everyone here reading this.

post-79263-0-35107700-1482656518_thumb.png

So does this mean that this fix need to be applied manually on any custom npc mod you have installed ??

Players only should or have to install the fix to the Race they intend to play as.

The packaged file will fix the default vanilla races.

The files in the package can be used to overwrite any other Race Mod that the player would like to play as, so they don't experience the bug that it fixes.

Hope that makes since and have a happy holiday.

Mostly this file fixes the bug but since the bug is introduced by soo many files currently in the wild out there I have no idea if it'll ever be fixed by all the authors that provided a body replacer.

There are a lot of body replacers that may introduce the bug incorrectly and even if we get Bodyslide to fix it then we still have potentially every single Race Mod that players may want to use.  So I have no idea really how many that could end up being.  (not that all race mods may be doing it wrong but I have a strong feeling that it may be so)

If you see "Double Body Bug" when using "Enhanced Camera" this is caused by the first person body being replaced by a full third person body.

Example is in the Pictures.

I would show more explicit pictures but since this bug could effect a whole lot more situations than just animated sex in first person well it seems like it could be a file that a whole lot more people would want to make use of.  So its in the non-adult section.

I have been using it for a while and its done the job really well.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

How to fix:
1. Open Creation Kit
2.Find your armor with Form Type "ARMA" For example:

image.png.072c3e92d776aa0b5bde11e6dd37e690.png

3. Open your armor and change femake first person model to Armor\Bandit\1stPersonBodyF_1.nifimage.png.cfb90ce5d5f8f873e778dd07fe0afeef.png

Thats all.

P.S. For mass edit easily use TES5EDIT in "Armor Addon"

• 4 months later...

Thanks b, i was having one hell of a time tryin to figure out why i had two bodies when from my experience people only have one. I was going through comments on enhanced camera, digging through nifskope looking at things i didn't have a clue what any of it meant but somehow partially fixing the problem which gave me false hope but then by miracle finding this obscure thread from 4 years ago.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/24/2021 at 3:21 AM, ChibakoShiba said:

It doesnt work, I use vanilla race, installed and still see double body?

Hey, it does work...

However,

This same bug can be caused by armor pieces that use the entire body in its 1st person objects, so it may be an item your character is wearing.

As an example of a popular armor that causes the issue, the entire shitty bikini series.  World of Bikini Armors.

• 10 months later...

hello, i have a question, i like some armors but unfortunatly they don't have the 2 first_person.nif files needed to not have this bug while wearing them. Is it hard to cut the "arms" meshes from this armors on bodyslide to create them ? and do you have some video that you watched or tuto to know how to do it ? 

Thanks !

Edited by CaptainXavy
2 hours ago, CaptainXavy said:

hello, i have a question, i like some armors but unfortunatly they don't have the 2 first_person.nif files needed to not have this bug while wearing them. Is it hard to cut the "arms" meshes from this armors on bodyslide to create them ? and do you have some video that you watched or tuto to know how to do it ? 

Thanks !

Hey there,

No its not hard to cut or as its called ZAP the arms out for Armors, I end up doing a lot of that when I release Bodyslide Conversions.

Its extremely common almost all people that make armors use the entire armor with the whole body as the first person model.

So,

Open Outfit Studio,

Load the Project, the chest piece armor, you will know it because it has the whole body in it.

image.png

Upper Right corner is the object box select all objects there.

Up top look at the buttons find the masking button.

Now you just paint the arms plus the armor black.

Now find the slider tab, select make ZAP Slider.

Now Save Project.

Now if Bodyslide was open, please just close it....Now re-open Bodyslide, it should now update the newly saved project information into Bodyslide.

Go to the armor in Bodyslide, find your ZAPs section its just above the other sliders in the window.

You should be able to check off the ZAP slider you made, I usually name mine something very clear such as 1stPersonArms.

You can use preview window to see that it is in fact just the arms.

IF it is so congrats.

Now hit build.

From there it will export the arms but understand it will be named same as the armor....We not done.

You now have to find those files and rename them and this is super critical how you name them in SkyrimLE and SkyrimSE,

"1stperson_WHATEVER_0.nif" and 1stperson_WHATEVER_1.nif"

Notice I wrote "1stperson" and used underscore between it and "Whatever" and another underscore before either a 0 or a 1.

"whatever" is the name of the armor....

Note if you dont use "1stperson" or the underscores it will fuck up.

Still not done.

Need to open

Tes5Edit,

Cause we have to tell the plugin it has 1st person arms now.

image.png

Now that field is almost always, like 99.9% of the time it is always filled with the exact model of the whole armor suit with the body and I mean that.

Now 1/2 of the other 0.01% of the time it has proper arms but its likely the naked vanilla body arms or its left blank.

If its left blank you just right click it say add and then write the information in.

Sometimes there is a freak accident and the armor maker actually made 1st person arms, it always stuns me when that happens cause it throws off my probabilities I outlined above.

Its more like maybe 2 or 3 percent of the community makes 1stpersonarms and about 2 or 3 percent at least puts the naked female arms reference there.

On 6/9/2020 at 9:48 AM, Valentine___ said:

Thanks b, i was having one hell of a time tryin to figure out why i had two bodies when from my experience people only have one. I was going through comments on enhanced camera, digging through nifskope looking at things i didn't have a clue what any of it meant but somehow partially fixing the problem which gave me false hope but then by miracle finding this obscure thread from 4 years ago.

Your welcome,

Well its obscure because when I found the solution it was quickly picked up by Ousnious and included in all Bodyslide Bodies from then on all the way into Fallout 4 and all bodyslide body variations.  It is ok, Ous an I worked together on some mods, he also included in Bodyslide my FemaleHead.nif HDT solution which made equipable HDTobjects no longer needed again we worked together on some things and it all went a long way to keeping excitement for Skyrim modding going which has brought a lot of joy for all of us.

Unfortunately Armor Makers themselves have not caught onto the fix...Nearly all people that make armor or cosmetic items for Skyrim and Fallout 4 will use the whole body model for the 1st person....And now that male armors at least in Fallout 4 are really popular all the guys and gals playing male chars get to enjoy the feature too.

Too be completely honest there is only 1 armor modder for Fallout 4 that I know of that realized oh wait I need proper 1stpersonarms that was Vtaw....But that was only up to around a year or 2 and they made a lot, a lot of stuff without proper 1st person included.

Arms for almost everything has to be made, at least my own mod Book of UUNP provides proper arms....There is also a whole bunch of stuff I did for IKAROS Androids in Fo4 but most people dont actually use Atomic Beauty but its best body :D so its their loss.

Edited by Gameplayer
5 hours ago, Gameplayer said:

Hey there,

No its not hard to cut or as its called ZAP the arms out for Armors, I end up doing a lot of that when I release Bodyslide Conversions.

Its extremely common almost all people that make armors use the entire armor with the whole body as the first person model.

So,

Open Outfit Studio,

Load the Project, the chest piece armor, you will know it because it has the whole body in it.

image.png

Upper Right corner is the object box select all objects there.

Up top look at the buttons find the masking button.

Now you just paint the arms plus the armor black.

Now find the slider tab, select make ZAP Slider.

Now Save Project.

Now if Bodyslide was open, please just close it....Now re-open Bodyslide, it should now update the newly saved project information into Bodyslide.

Go to the armor in Bodyslide, find your ZAPs section its just above the other sliders in the window.

You should be able to check off the ZAP slider you made, I usually name mine something very clear such as 1stPersonArms.

You can use preview window to see that it is in fact just the arms.

IF it is so congrats.

Now hit build.

From there it will export the arms but understand it will be named same as the armor....We not done.

You now have to find those files and rename them and this is super critical how you name them in SkyrimLE and SkyrimSE,

"1stperson_WHATEVER_0.nif" and 1stperson_WHATEVER_1.nif"

Notice I wrote "1stperson" and used underscore between it and "Whatever" and another underscore before either a 0 or a 1.

"whatever" is the name of the armor....

Note if you dont use "1stperson" or the underscores it will fuck up.

Still not done.

Need to open

Tes5Edit,

Cause we have to tell the plugin it has 1st person arms now.

image.png

Now that field is almost always, like 99.9% of the time it is always filled with the exact model of the whole armor suit with the body and I mean that.

Now 1/2 of the other 0.01% of the time it has proper arms but its likely the naked vanilla body arms or its left blank.

If its left blank you just right click it say add and then write the information in.

Sometimes there is a freak accident and the armor maker actually made 1st person arms, it always stuns me when that happens cause it throws off my probabilities I outlined above.

Its more like maybe 2 or 3 percent of the community makes 1stpersonarms and about 2 or 3 percent at least puts the naked female arms reference there.

Thanks  a lot for taking the time to give all this infos, i think i will be able to do it !!!!  I will try  !! ❤️

EDIT : I just tried it and I SUCEED IT easely, it was super clear !!!!!!!!!!! Thanks a lot !!! There were a lot of armors that i didn't use just because of that, i will do it for each now !!!

Just at the end, for users less experienced with bodyslide, after you build the 2 arms files in bodyslide and rename them, after that you need to rebuild again your armor without your arms slider, if not all the body will be invisible except the arms ^^^. And i was thinking, i have armors with naked arms, for them i can directly link the esp to my 1stpersonfemalebody_1.nif file no ?

Again thanks a lot ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️ 

Edited by CaptainXavy