I have a LastException.txt that has been formed since the last update of the game, and after checking several mods already, it turns out that the BondageCross appears in it.

I'm peeling the file to see if there are others.

I would put it well with Pastebin but it exceeds the size limit of the 512kb.

EDIT:

So I compressed it and sent it to my dropbox, here is the link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/i2tw74xorz34v2i/lastException.rar?dl=0

It's good, I found out that the sim that made the BondageCross appear in the lastexception.txt also owned the Sexually_Awkward.

After removing the Sexually_Awkward, I no longer have lastexception.txt that is being created again.

i cant find the gloryhole items 

It is the large closet with two doors (on two squares and four squares). It is not an object in addition, it is an object replacement. By putting the closet, you will see that there is a hole on one of the doors.

Hi! First of all a big Thank you for doing such a great job! - Since the last Update 1.30/31 I keep getting masses of last exception texts. They come rushing in sometimes, that even the whole game stops working and I have to shut it down by Taskmanager.

My friend experiences the same thing and yesterday she came across, that this stopped, since she removed the Bondage Cross. I checked it, and recognized, I have this weird experience only in savegames where I use the Cross. Since I removed it completely from my mod folder the game works without problems. Could it be, there is something wrong with the cross? - Just a question ...

Have a nice day!

Okay, thanks though ... *sighs* Don`t really know how many times I checked and rechecked my modsfolder and the mods I`m using. For the moment there`s peace in the game, but I guess I`ll have an eye on it for the future, too. Keep up your work - it`s amazing and muuuuuch appreciated! ;)

Hey y'all,

I'm also affected by the pillory bug. It's quite obviously the pillory object in my game that's causing the mass exceptions (crashing the game within mere seconds), as the game logged the following error:

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\sim_focus.py", line 194, in __init__
AttributeError: 'azmodan22:narrowverticalstockade' object has no attribute 'get_focus_bone'

I can definitely confirm that this error is related to your bondage objects, specifially the pillory in my case. I don't know what triggers the error, but it appears with WW autonomy enabled and the pillory object present on the lot. Removing the object does prevent the error from occuring at all.

I hope you figure out what triggers this, so it can be fixed. :-)

That error occurs because the pillory does not have a focus bone.

That was fixed a month ago. Please redownload the devices and install the latest ones :)

*Edit.

And that is the correct way to report a problem. :)

That error occurs because the pillory does not have a focus bone.

That was fixed a month ago. Please redownload the devices and install the latest ones :)

*Edit.

And that is the correct way to report a problem. :)

Ooops, it's easy to lose track of all the downloads on this forum... since I know that the pillory was throwing exceptions left and right in my game, this might just fix the actual problem. Thank you! :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...