Hi, I am pretty sure this site is a paid site, using your mods. They, at the very least, have pics of them. I cannot see what they have downloadable, because I am not paying $30 for mods made by others that are supposed to be free. Link:

https://www.allsimsmods.com/sims-4-mods/cool-stuff-sims-4-mods/bondage-devices-animations/

Hi, I am pretty sure this site is a paid site, using your mods. They, at the very least, have pics of them. I cannot see what they have downloadable, because I am not paying $30 for mods made by others that are supposed to be free. Link:

https://www.allsimsmods.com/sims-4-mods/cool-stuff-sims-4-mods/bondage-devices-animations/

WickedWimps is needed?!?

WTF

Pandora Sims has done this with TURBO's mod too, called it FantasticFuck and trying to charge for it!

Posted a warning on Sexy Sims about that site. They have the whole of that site pratically on their site.

It really pisses me off that these sites make money from stealing modders work and renaming it. Pandora has been doing it for years. Such a shame that no one has managed to hack these sites to teach them a lesson.

Thank you for the warning. I did know about pandora sims but I did not know about this site. They also have stuff from Mike24, Omaster and Turbodriver. I will see what can be done about it but I dont expect anything. 

Looking forward to seeing more of this, Awesome work!

Thank you very much. 

I know that there's a slim to none chance of a result but I hope that there's something that can catch these sneaky bastards, it is fraud or infringement of some kind to be making money from the work of others.

TURBODRIVER has a license document with his download, doesn't something like that carry enough weight to put up some kind of fight?

When i click on the object I don't see the option to use, someone has the same problem? I extracted the files into Documents>EA>TheSims4>Mod. it's right?

Sorry, I seen a same problem on this topic. I try to resolve

You'll need to download the animations to use with them separately :)

• 3 weeks later...

thanks for your fast reply! 

I'm really glad to know that you are planning a new set!!

I can not wait this new devices!!! 

You made a beautifull work... (sorry for my English but... i'm Italian :D )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

make you that you have installed the devices correctly and that your game is not a very old version. 

The devices should be in the indoor entertainment category

I have all the latest versions of the mods and game updates etc. 

I am in the Indoor Entertainment category, I have the various stockades, poles and the cage and all the animations for those are functioning properly, but the Glory Hole dressers are just not showing up where they are supposed to in Build Mode.