[Sims 4] Spanish translation for WickedWhims / Traducción al español

thesimplybaka

Hi, i present you the spanish translation for wicked whims

The file is not revised, and if you find any bug or something incorrect, report me, and will fix it

Enjoy!

Hola, les presento la traducción al español del wicked whims

El archivo no está revisado, y si encontrais algún fallo, o cualquier cosa incorrecta, informadme y lo corregiré.

¡Disfrútenlo!

Spanish translate for wicked whims.rar

Spanish translate for wicked whims v2.zip

Cool! Great work! I hope this will be helpful for people!

It's important to note that this translation is compatible only with version 1.1.2.065 which will be released soon for public.

TURBODRIVER, How can i translate my language? Do you have a guide? :)

Gracias!

Cool! Great work! I hope this will be helpful for people!

It's important to note that this translation is compatible only with version 1.1.2.065 which will be released soon for public.

TURBODRIVER, How can i translate my language? Do you have a guide? :)

Gracias!

Check out the WW topic for more info and contact me via PM in case of problems.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey! If you're still interested in WickedWhims and keeping this translation updated then I am glad to inform you that a new template for version 2.1.2.090 is now included in the WickedWhims topic.

Changes were made to the: Main, Exhibitionism and Woohoo files, the rest remains untouched. You can see the diffs here: https://github.com/TURBODRIVER/TURBODRIVER.github.io/commit/fdbf65a37e18a497f48b06c6e3fb705f1f61a839?diff=split

Thanks!

Hi, i present you the spanish translation for wicked whims

The file is not revised, and if you find any bug or something incorrect, report me, and will fix it

Enjoy!

Hola, les presento la traducción al español del wicked whims

El archivo no está revisado, y si encontrais algún fallo, o cualquier cosa incorrecta, informadme y lo corregiré.

¡Disfrútenlo!

hola!!! gracias por la traduccion. podrias actualizarlo a la ultima versión? gracias

• 1 month later...

Estoy un poco perdida, tengo la actualización 1.25.136.1020 ¿No me sirve la traducción al español? Veo que hay dos archivos siendo el segundo la V2 imagino que esa es la válida ¿No?

P.D: Gran trabajo tanto del creador del mod como de todas aquellas personas que han colaborado en la mejora, ampliación y/o traducción de éste.  :D

Archived