Azmodan22 Female Strapon Collection (Updated 24/01/2023)

Something intrigues me: should we wear it all the time? Or it disappears like a penis? Because walking along the street with that ...

It doe not disappear. It is CAS part. You have to 'manually'. You can however set it as the nude outfit (witch I don't know how to do) or set it as the underwear outfit. 

Way to go man, this is the business!!!

Thank you. Will be inmproved a lot in the forthcoming days.

might poke someones eye out.

it is intended to poke eyes out :-P

Thank you so much for your hard work!! I dont have too much time now for tested but I want to know if this strapon has the same shape and size that cock of males... Its importan for correct alignment in all positions (In blowjobs/handjobs its very important). Once again, thank you!! Myself I was going to work in make a strapon but if this work perfectly... awesome!

Thank you so much for your hard work!! I dont have too much time now for tested but I want to know if this strapon has the same shape and size that cock of males... Its importan for correct alignment in all positions (In blowjobs/handjobs its very important). Once again, thank you!! Myself I was going to work in make a strapon but if this work perfectly... awesome!

There is nothing to worry about regarding allingment. This strapon has the same size, shape and exact position with the male cock. 

post-96019-0-79004000-1481216478_thumb.jpg

WickedWimps

Haha!

I will check this out soon and we will see about proper compatibility with WickedWimps. It looks really great on its own, great work, thanks! :D

The plan when making it was that it could be automatically equiped by females when playing male animations. 

As a second step, it would be nice if there could be field in the xml that would make the female equip a strapon even when playing female animation. 

There is nothing to worry about regarding allingment. This strapon has the same size, shape and exact position with the male cock. 

attachicon.gifUntitled-1.jpg

Simply amazing!! Thank you!

Thanks Azmodan22 - WickedWhims had been soo crying out for something like this to make it complete.  Up till now I had been using a dodgy  futa addon that would have the same colour as the pants, so was sort of ok if you were wearing black leather gear, but this is way, way better!

The Strapon works perfectly with all animations, its aligned correctly... is an amazing job! So I think this Strapon should be works with Wicked Whims automatically. At the moment only can play with put clothes with strapon and disable the auto-undressing.

The Strapon works perfectly with all animations, its aligned correctly... is an amazing job! So I think this Strapon should be works with Wicked Whims automatically. At the moment only can play with put clothes with strapon and disable the auto-undressing.

Thank you.

I would love it if it could be automaticaly equiped by Wicked Wimps. But it's Turbodriver's decision. 

I was unable to find it too in CAS. I think I might have a conflicting mod so I was planning on figuring out which mod would be conflicting with the strap-on, but I'm not sure where to start. The strap-on is an accessory under the everyday category, right ? 

Wrong.

Its a 'bottom' in the everyday category.

I was unable to find it too in CAS. I think I might have a conflicting mod so I was planning on figuring out which mod would be conflicting with the strap-on, but I'm not sure where to start. The strap-on is an accessory under the everyday category, right ? 

Wrong.

Its a 'bottom' in the everyday category.

Nevermind, your strap-on ended up working when I was using the newest version of Wicked Whims and that's all I really needed. I still wasn't able to find it in CAS, but at least I was able to use it for its intended use.

Hi, I can't find the mod in any of my clothing categories in CAS. Is there any known conflicting mods?

Not that I am aware of. The strapon has a custom Thumbnail and you can find it in the everyday category.

Hey, I downloaded this mod but it doesnt show up at all. Can you help me?