[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [01.10.2023]

18 minutes ago, GreyMouse said:

Did you look in face details in CAS? Nipples, pubic hairs, and all that are there.

You won't be able to adjust these in game, only at the start in CAS.

Hope this helps.

?

Oh yes. They are all in there. Thank you so much, Grey Mouse!

All that extra stuff for nothing lol Maybe I'll need studio another time.

They all look really good. Props wild_guy!

Sorry I actually ran into more problems.

1. Random CAS slots are moving over, some slightly, others so far over that I can't see what the slot is (see screenie.) 

2. When I tried to use butt dimples the Sims' back left shoulder tattoo goes away. Is there anyway to have them both at the same time? Is this one of the things I'd need TS4 studio for?

3. Like issue #2, I am unable to use the mole slot and BB overlay slot at the same time. When I click one the other deletes.

wgfbd.png

6 hours ago, yasneen said:

They all look really good. Props wild_guy!

There will be the new release soom, all mod parts will be placed in skin details, I'll explain why I had to do that, so don't hurry to tune your sims.

Yasneen, the same for you. Now you probably have different mods that uses the same slots, this always cause some of them don't work.

I'm honestly in no rush. Everything works well enough. :]

If the butt dimples will be in skin details soon then I should be able to get the tattoo and butt dimples at the same time. As for BB overlay and mole; they're both already in skin details so not sure how to or if I can fix that. Not a big deal either way though.
I appreciate the response. 

LL update

• Added new mod part:  wild_guy BreastVeins.package - different types of visible veins on breasts, avaliable in CAS skin details section (used slot: SkinDetailMoleCheekLeft). 
  • Added 3 types of breast veins
  • Added 1 type of medium pubic hair
  • Added 2 types of hairy pubic hair
  • All tattoo body details moved to skin details. Here are the differences:

Butts -  avaliable in CAS skin details section (used slot: SkinDetailMoleLipRight). Not allowed for elders.

Dimples Of Venus -  avaliable in CAS skin details section (used slot: SkinDetailAcne). Not allowed for elders. Made allowed for random.

Tanlines Bottom -  avaliable in CAS skin details section (used slot: SkinDetailDimpleRight).

Tanlines Full -  avaliable in CAS skin details section (used slot: SkinDetailDimpleRight). Not allowed for random.

Tanlines Top -  avaliable in CAS skin details section (used slot: SkinDetailDimpleLeft). 

Removed wild_guy TorsoFrontUpperHeart.package - not necessary anymore. Don't forget to remove this file from your mods folder.

• Implemented random applying chance system with the following chances for body details to be randomly applied to newly generated sims in the game:

Vaginas - 99%, Nipples - 99%, Breast veins - 30%, Pubic hair - 80%, Bottom tan lines - 70%, Top tan lines - 50%, Butts - 50%, Dimples of Venus - 25%, Moles - 30%

• Changed 3rd and 4th types of bottom tan lines.
  • Added 3 new types of bottom and top tan lines.

P.S.

I was told that body details that made as tattoo isn't applied randomly to new sims generated with the game. I never specifically monitored this but it seems it's true. That's why I decided to move all mod parts that made as tattoo to skin details. This may break existing sims tuning but also may don't break it. I found I still had sims tan lines after I move them to skin details but it seems this is what the game has remembered and I don't think it's right. Anyway it's up to you what to do with this, leave sims as they are or readjust them.

5 hours ago, wild_guy said:

LL update

• Added new mod part:  wild_guy BreastVeins.package - different types of visible veins on breasts, avaliable in CAS skin details section (used slot: SkinDetailMoleCheekLeft). 
  • Added 3 types of breast veins
  • Added 1 type of medium pubic hair
  • Added 2 types of hairy pubic hair
  • All tattoo body details moved to skin details. Here are the differences:

Butts -  avaliable in CAS skin details section (used slot: SkinDetailMoleLipRight). Not allowed for elders.

Dimples Of Venus -  avaliable in CAS skin details section (used slot: SkinDetailAcne). Not allowed for elders. Made allowed for random.

Tanlines Bottom -  avaliable in CAS skin details section (used slot: SkinDetailDimpleRight).

Tanlines Full -  avaliable in CAS skin details section (used slot: SkinDetailDimpleRight). Not allowed for random.

Tanlines Top -  avaliable in CAS skin details section (used slot: SkinDetailDimpleLeft). 

Removed wild_guy TorsoFrontUpperHeart.package - not necessary anymore. Don't forget to remove this file from your mods folder.

• Implemented random applying chance system with the following chances for body details to be randomly applied to newly generated sims in the game:

Vaginas - 99%, Nipples - 99%, Breast veins - 30%, Pubic hair - 80%, Bottom tan lines - 70%, Top tan lines - 50%, Butts - 50%, Dimples of Venus - 25%, Moles - 30%

• Changed 3rd and 4th types of bottom tan lines.
  • Added 3 new types of bottom and top tan lines.

P.S.

I was told that body details that made as tattoo isn't applied randomly to new sims generated with the game. I never specifically monitored this but it seems it's true. That's why I decided to move all mod parts that made as tattoo to skin details. This may break existing sims tuning but also may don't break it. I found I still had sims tan lines after I move them to skin details but it seems this is what the game has remembered and I don't think it's right. Anyway it's up to you what to do with this, leave sims as they are or readjust them.

You went "wild" in this update! XD

No? okei, sorry for the joke.

Thank you WG, especially for the "Breast Veins" this was something I wanted so badly.

On 10/16/2018 at 11:36 AM, yasneen said:

Sorry I actually ran into more problems.

1. Random CAS slots are moving over, some slightly, others so far over that I can't see what the slot is (see screenie.) 

2. When I tried to use butt dimples the Sims' back left shoulder tattoo goes away. Is there anyway to have them both at the same time? Is this one of the things I'd need TS4 studio for?

3. Like issue #2, I am unable to use the mole slot and BB overlay slot at the same time. When I click one the other deletes.

[PIC]

The first issue is related to CC that has more than 25 swatches and you can use a mod to fix it.

The second and the third one are related to each other and should be fixed by the newest update. Basically you were just trying to equip something in the same slot.

6 hours ago, infinitecolors said:

I just downloaded the updated Oct 18 2018 folder from here, and when I opened it, most of the files have a date modified of around sept 3 mostly, are those the updated oct 18 files though? or are the older files in there?

It's because initially the update has been released on Patreon for early access.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ElysiaWhitemoon said:

wildguy, i love your work here, but i justed wanted to get this off my mind, and see what you think about it.

i noticed that it looks like your vagina goes up a bit too much. it looks like the clit needs to be a cm lower.

am i seeing it wrong, or is it on purpose, or just an oopsie?

Well, it just turned out like it it is:) The point is the bottom of the crotch area of the sim's body model is not intended for any detailed texture and texture is stretched there, so whole thing could look not very good if I try to lower vagina.

3 hours ago, ElysiaWhitemoon said:

wildguy, i love your work here, but i justed wanted to get this off my mind, and see what you think about it.

i noticed that it looks like your vagina goes up a bit too much. it looks like the clit needs to be a cm lower.

am i seeing it wrong, or is it on purpose, or just an oopsie?

It also gets very distorted depending on which nude bottom you use. By having it where it is, it makes it a lot more usable.

20 hours ago, ElysiaWhitemoon said:

small extra question: the image you used for the vagina skin detail, it doesnt look like its one of the options that one does look like its at the right spot. 

That image made using the first swatch.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, wild_guy said:

Hey! Actually I don't know, I'm still not updated yet. I hope so but I can't say for sure. Try and you'll see:)

Well, I am no expert but I am going to say it is not working anymore (unless I have not found the new Body picker, I assume it is in cas) I only get the "New" Breasts and your nipples do not all line up like they used to.

Without you nipples

401553688_ScreenShot2018-11-15at12_38_52PM.png.f782c7d1e67ea33d8d79061ca419dcef.png

With your nipples

2145900852_ScreenShot2018-11-15at12_39_27PM.png.9302f35bae11e6cee5e789fac8422ba7.png

6 hours ago, twmuse said:

Well, I am no expert but I am going to say it is not working anymore (unless I have not found the new Body picker, I assume it is in cas) I only get the "New" Breasts and your nipples do not all line up like they used to.

Without you nipples

401553688_ScreenShot2018-11-15at12_38_52PM.png.f782c7d1e67ea33d8d79061ca419dcef.png

With your nipples

2145900852_ScreenShot2018-11-15at12_39_27PM.png.9302f35bae11e6cee5e789fac8422ba7.png

TWMUSE - Is this a breast overlay you are using? They look natural and ive been trying to find something like this for ages

13 hours ago, twmuse said:

Well Found the "Body Selector" but only 2 options, do not have time right now to see if "Native" may put back cmars.

I'm really worry about that because FBD may look not good with other body meshes. Please, let me know if Cmar's defaults work after you try.

14 hours ago, codia1990 said:

TWMUSE - Is this a breast overlay you are using? They look natural and ive been trying to find something like this for ages 

No the top pic is the new "Default" WW breast, the lower pic has wild_guys nipple overlay, that is not lined up or really showing anymore.

7 hours ago, wild_guy said:

I'm really worry about that because FBD may look not good with other body meshes. Please, let me know if Cmar's defaults work after you try.

WIll do, just got back in from real life, will get the new expansion installed and test some things out. From reading

http://wickedwhims.tumblr.com/post/179548231676/support-for-custom-cas-parts

cmars may need to be changed to work, not sure, and turbo has not really said what "Native" means anywhere I can find.