[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [01.10.2023]

Patreon update

• Fixed medium and hairy pubic hair types weren't available for newly generated NPCs
  • Improved vagina mole texture
  • Made moles available for random
  • Added some additional tags to all parts for the correct behaviour

Hi

I use a forehead mask HAEHAE facemask forehead package and I cannot use it with your nipple details they I can only use one they must be using the same slot.  I am an extreme nooby and am sure that there is a workaround for this as I love both and would like to use both.  The Sims 4 studio has a tutorial on how to edit slots on furniture is there one on how to do for face and body?

Thank you for your time, effort and generosity in sharing your work.  I would very much appreciate your advice on this.

11 hours ago, memymo said:

Hi

I use a forehead mask HAEHAE facemask forehead package and I cannot use it with your nipple details they I can only use one they must be using the same slot.  I am an extreme nooby and am sure that there is a workaround for this as I love both and would like to use both.  The Sims 4 studio has a tutorial on how to edit slots on furniture is there one on how to do for face and body?

Thank you for your time, effort and generosity in sharing your work.  I would very much appreciate your advice on this.

Hi! Did you see the 'How to change used slot for CAS parts' paragraph in the first post? Can it be helpful for you?

17 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Hi! Did you see the 'How to change used slot for CAS parts' paragraph in the first post? Can it be helpful for you?

Nope lol blind as well as stupid.  Thank you for your time and patience got it now hopefully will be able to do without stuffing it up.

I put the mod where it has to be, but they still wear underwear. I tried to remove all the mods, but it still doesn't work. Any help? I do have mods enabled and scripts. Does it work with Seasons? Other body mods don't work well either and if I mix them they kind of work, but the feet are black. I tried a lot of things but nothing works.

2 hours ago, warlord42 said:

I put the mod where it has to be, but they still wear underwear. I tried to remove all the mods, but it still doesn't work. Any help? I do have mods enabled and scripts. Does it work with Seasons? Other body mods don't work well either and if I mix them they kind of work, but the feet are black. I tried a lot of things but nothing works.

The mod works with seasons but you have to use some additional mods to get naked sims in CAS because this mod doesn't do this. See 'How to get naked sims in CAS' in the first post.

On 7/6/2018 at 1:10 AM, erplederp said:

Amazing job, thanks for sharing!

10 hours ago, intela89216 said:

Thanks for sharing!!?

4 hours ago, Simergel said:

Thank you very much for uploading and updating the mod, I like that my sims are realistic and do not have the body of a barbie doll. Greetings from Uruguay

Thank you all, happy simming:)

On 7/8/2018 at 3:35 PM, memymo said:

Nope lol blind as well as stupid.  Thank you for your time and patience got it now hopefully will be able to do without stuffing it up.

Thank you I did change the postions it was very easy.

2 minutes ago, Faithful32 said:

Do you intend on there being a 'tattoo' variant for the nipples and what not? Because it seems to conflict with certain body skin mods.

Or am I just fucking blind and don't see the tattoo version.

You could always use Noir's nipple tattoo's.

it is compatible with this, i use them both.

8 hours ago, Faithful32 said:

Do you intend on there being a 'tattoo' variant for the nipples and what not? Because it seems to conflict with certain body skin mods.

Or am I just fucking blind and don't see the tattoo version.

I don't plan to change used slots without real necessity, there are many different CC and some of them always will use the same slots and there always may be conflicts. You can change the used slot of any such stuff by yourself and make it to be a tattoo or another skin detail, see 'How to change used slot for CAS parts' paragraph in the first post.

1 hour ago, TheWhite said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong with this!? I've tried to do it for several hours now with no success. I have the kijiko eyelashes and I have to choose to either have nipples and eyelashes or pubic hair and eyelashes. I want all three. I've been modifying the "outfit type" on the lashes and they stop working. I get the white and red squares qith the question marks. It doesn't matter what type I choose they just stop working. Right now I'm favouring the eyelashes more though cause... my sims do not get naked that pften and I see their faces more.

As I know, kijiko eyelashes made as glasses accessory and they don't conflict with any part of my mod.

3 hours ago, TheWhite said:

There are skin detail ones too and those I'm trying to change so I'd have them on all the time not as a part of make up or outfit cause they're as natural as nipples and pubic hair. I dunno if they're straight from kijiko or not but it shouldn't matter. The programme should work the same for both. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, dunno.

@B10HAZARDx333 Same as above at you.

Alright, you can change their used slot then, see 'How to change used slot for CAS parts' in the first post.

5 hours ago, TheWhite said:

I quoted that post on how to change them and that's what got me commenting in the first place. That way doesn't work. It breaks the files or something. And as I said i tried for several hours cause I tried every way possible and no success. It just can't be done.

have you tried un-merge kijiko eyelash for skin detail?

i tried change kijiko eyelash cas slot to skin detail, dimple left (or any slot that havent used) and i can use wild_guys nipple, pubic hair and kijiko eyelash all together

Spoiler

changed.thumb.jpg.a479d10888fb94051d32212f59133fdf.jpg

cons using this version is, you cant use any ring, it will broke texture on eyelash