[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [01.10.2023]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, PhoenixNCient said:

How do I remove EA Default Skin? I want to install the skins you have made but whenever I put the package files in the Mods folder my sims completely turns pitch black! Please help!

Oh, I never faced with such issue so I'm not sure I can give the righ answer. One can use only one default skin for their game, so if you installed the custom one it must override standard default skin automatically. Maybe you get some conflict? Try next: make backup of your Mods folder somewhere, remove all mods from the Mods and leave only my mod there (you can leave only skin file). You should see my skin while creating new sim in CAS and this would mean you have some conflict in your mods, check you have no any default skins installed then.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2018 at 10:10 AM, wild_guy said:

LL update

• Pubic hair spitted to 3 cathegories: Slight, Medium and Hairy. Pubic hair now made out of 3 files, MAKE SURE YOU REMOVED THE OLD PUBIC HAIR MOD FILE (wild_guy PubicHair.package). Also note that splitting pubic hair to categories breaks your previously made sims pubic hair tuning. I can do nothing with this and pubic hair must be tuned anew. But such splitting was necessary to do because there were too many swatches in single detail and I had no possibility to add new swatches. I hope I will never have to do this again.
  • Reworked all types of pubic hair: increased definition (removed blur) 
  • Removed white color pubic hair swatches
  • Reworked all types of vagina: increased definition (removed blur)  
  • Added 3 new types of pubic hair: 1 slight, 1 medium and 1 hairy
  • Improved some old types of pubic hair
  • Improved belly area for fat body type of the female default nude skin
  • Reworked breast area of normal body type skin for all ages
  • Made different breast cleavage intensivity depending on age
  • Added details of back to elders skins

Отличный мод и спасибо за него, но после разделения "wild_guy PubicHair.package" на 3 файла, особенности кожи, которые перешли в "wild_guy PubicHair_Medium.package" и "wild_guy PubicHair_Hairy.package" больше не передаються по генетике. При чем, если активированы только файлы "wild_guy PubicHair_Medium.package" и "wild_guy PubicHair_Hairy.package" все работает на отлично, но при наличии 3-х файлов, приоритетным считается "wild_guy PubicHair_Slight.package", и если у персонажа особенность кожи из "wild_guy PubicHair_Medium.package" или "wild_guy PubicHair_Hairy.package", то отпрыск, полученный по генетике всегда получает случайную особенность из "wild_guy PubicHair_Slight.package". Следует учесть, что генетика по файлу "wild_guy PubicHair_Slight.package" работает правильно. Также, при создании новых персонажей игра больше не использует особенности кожи перенесенные в "wild_guy PubicHair_Medium.package" и "wild_guy PubicHair_Hairy.package", а только из "wild_guy PubicHair_Slight.package".

It's a great mod and thank you for it, but after division "wild_guy PubicHair.package" into the three files, the skin features from "wild_guy PubicHair_Medium.package" and "wild_guy PubicHair_Hairy.package" are no longer transmitted genetically. Moreover, if only files "wild_guy PubicHair_Medium.package" and "wild_guy PubicHair_Hairy.package" are activated, everything works fine, but if there are all 3 files, the priority has "wild_guy PubicHair_Slight.package", and if the sim-character has a skin feature from "wild_guy PubicHair_Medium.package" or "wild_guy PubicHair_Hairy.package", the offspring, obtained by genetics, always receives a random feature from "wild_guy PubicHair_Slight.package". It should be noted, that genetics with "wild_guy PubicHair_Slight.package" works correctly. Also, when the game automatically create a new sim-character, it's used the skin features only from "wild_guy PubicHair_Slight.package" and not from "wild_guy PubicHair_Medium.package" or "wild_guy PubicHair_Hairy.package" anymore.

6 hours ago, spartan657 said:

The pubic hair isnt work for me. i have the tan lines but i cant seem to get pubic hair to work. help plz!!!

You should find them in face/skin details unless they not overridden with some other mods, some custom skin for example.

Patreon update

• Top tan lines moved to another tattoo slot, package file created anew. Top tan lines must be applied to existing sims anew (if needed).
  • Added 3 types of top tan lines 
  • Added 2 types of bottom tan lines
  • Added new file which returnes back default 'torso front upper heart' tattoo whose slot now used with top tan lines
  • Added 2 types of medium pubic hair
  • Made fixes for some vagina types (21, 22, 23)

111.thumb.jpg.d0a9a3ca1e454d7caed0089634db974c.jpg

14 hours ago, simaholix said:

I do have a question, do you plan to make the small nipples. The small dime size ones. 

I would like but there is no such possibility due to construction restriction of top tan lines.

So...I'm using these details in my game and I have a question and a suggestion to make.
First, the question: I have some skins that I use in my sims, yet when I select the nipples from your file the skin that I have selected end up getting off and its go back to the common skin of the game. However, the same doesn't occur with the pubic hair. Is this something I should bring to you to consider that the nipple file can work with other skin details or the person who created the skin in question?
And my suggestion is this: My sim has darker skin, she is Latin. But when I use "wild_guy Butts.package" the color of the skin gets strange because it is lighter than the skin of the rest of her body. It doesn't look like a tan, but as a discoloration ... My suggestion is that there are more skin colors available for this detail.

Thank you for your hard work and contribution to the community.
I really appreciate your work.

10 hours ago, Lephor said:

First, the question: I have some skins that I use in my sims, yet when I select the nipples from your file the skin that I have selected end up getting off and its go back to the common skin of the game. However, the same doesn't occur with the pubic hair. Is this something I should bring to you to consider that the nipple file can work with other skin details or the person who created the skin in question?

I guess it's because the choosen skin uses the same slot as nipples. There are two ways to avoid this, to change skin slot or to change nipples slot. You can do it by yourself here is how to change used slot. But note that you should not use the slots which are used with other female body details. I added all slots that FBD uses to the description in the first post, and since this is not the first such question I added "How to change used slot for CAS parts" paragraph.