[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [01.10.2023]

That's a great mod, i've been using it for long time. And because i like the mod, i want to report a bug.

I don't get why some of original files from the game, are not available in CAS when i use the mod.

I noticed that if i change slot for Vaginas package, it seems to have something remaining from the slot SkinDetailMoleCheekRight. I tried alone to fix this issue, but nothing of my tests worked.

Here's a demonstration in this pic...

07-01-19_9-10-30.jpg

@wild_guy

I really only wanted 1 vagina, butt, and 1 nipple from your selections as the default, and I was looking for a way to get rid of the "exploded boobies" that WW was creating, so I did a personal modification of your default body mod.  By personal, I mean it will never be uploaded to anyone, except possibly you if you wish to see what I have done.  While I got the vagina and butt I wanted, I really couldn't get rid of the "exploded boobies", so I have to resort to using cmar's cmar_NippleTopFemale.package to keep the boobs from growing almost twice the size they are with clothes on.  What I really wanted in a vagina was the vagina in your thumbnail for vaginas, but it's not really one of the choices when applied to a Sim.  Anyway, thank you for this, and if you want to see what I did, send me a PM here, and I'll upload it so only you can access it.

For those experiencing the boobs growing almost twice their size while nude, this is the solution I found, and wild_guys nipple selection still works.  (At least for me.)

01-07-19_7-30-24 AM.png

01-07-19_7-30-41 AM.png

4 hours ago, TheToxicAlien95 said:

That's a great mod, i've been using it for long time. And because i like the mod, i want to report a bug.

I don't get why some of original files from the game, are not available in CAS when i use the mod.

I noticed that if i change slot for Vaginas package, it seems to have something remaining from the slot SkinDetailMoleCheekRight. I tried alone to fix this issue, but nothing of my tests worked.

Spoiler

07-01-19_9-10-30.jpg.970e83327ad6eec161bda770986f50ea.jpg.811c9f3c99baafb116170044f8b845ae.jpg

Here's a demonstration in this pic...

I think the problem may be in how you create that your new mod, it should not be in tattoo if you make it as skin detail. But that's another point, I can't see a FBD bug here. Or maybe I didn't understand clearly?

1 hour ago, Ulgrym said:

What I really wanted in a vagina was the vagina in your thumbnail for vaginas, but it's not really one of the choices when applied to a Sim.

That one is the first vagina swatch but it has been edited a little after the thumbmail was created because initially it was too wide.

21 hours ago, wild_guy said:

I think the problem may be in how you create that your new mod, it should not be in tattoo if you make it as skin detail. But that's another point, I can't see a FBD bug here. Or maybe I didn't understand clearly?

Thanks for your fast answer ?. Ok I try to be more clear.

I go to Mods folder, add a new mod called SkinDetail_HeartMoles.package I open it in Sims studio, only to see which slot uses. It is: Skin Detail, Mole (Right Cheek)

What I did was: Open wild_guy Vaginas in Sims Studio -> change Outfit type to Tattoo, Lower (Front) -> and click Save.    In this way the slot Skin Detail, Mole (Right Cheek) should be only occupied by SkinDetail_HeartMoles. But no, when i start the game, and go to editing a character, the Right Cheek mole, is not available.

I did lots of tries, even deleting every files exept FBD. If it is fixable I would appreciate it.

Here are 2 pictures of the problem.

Thank you again for your time. ?

1.jpg

2.jpg

Привет. скажите можно ли ставить BetterBody+Ваше тело? или подскажите какие файлы ставить чтобы было совместимо. я новенький не бейте сильно

15 hours ago, ffadu said:

Привет. скажите можно ли ставить BetterBody+Ваше тело? или подскажите какие файлы ставить чтобы было совместимо. я новенький не бейте сильно

Привет. Можно, почему нет? Я сам BB не использую, подробностей сказать не могу, но, помнится, автор ставил, говорил что нормально.

On 1/8/2019 at 2:36 PM, TheToxicAlien95 said:

Thanks for your fast answer ?. Ok I try to be more clear.

I go to Mods folder, add a new mod called SkinDetail_HeartMoles.package I open it in Sims studio, only to see which slot uses. It is: Skin Detail, Mole (Right Cheek)

What I did was: Open wild_guy Vaginas in Sims Studio -> change Outfit type to Tattoo, Lower (Front) -> and click Save.    In this way the slot Skin Detail, Mole (Right Cheek) should be only occupied by SkinDetail_HeartMoles. But no, when i start the game, and go to editing a character, the Right Cheek mole, is not available.

I did lots of tries, even deleting every files exept FBD. If it is fixable I would appreciate it.

Here are 2 pictures of the problem.

Thank you again for your time. ?

I guess I know what is the reason of such behaviour of your mole mod. The point is my vaginas package made as default replacement of right cheek mole skin detail, not as additional skin detail. So when you move it to different slot this may affect other mods that based on this detail.

I made vaginas as default replacement since there is no reason to make it as additional detail and leave that mole to exist together with vaginas otherwise we loose the vagina if we choose the mole and it doesn't make sense.

So I would recommend you to create your mod based on some another skin detail, try to not use SkinDetailMoleCheekRight and SkinDetailMoleLipLeft as base since they are default replacements in FBD (vaginas and moles).

10 hours ago, wild_guy said:

I guess I know what is the reason of such behaviour of your mole mod. The point is my vaginas package made as default replacement of right cheek mole skin detail, not as additional skin detail. So when you move it to different slot this may affect other mods that based on this detail.

I made vaginas as default replacement since there is no reason to make it as additional detail and leave that mole to exist together with vaginas otherwise we loose the vagina if we choose the mole and it doesn't make sense.

So I would recommend you to create your mod based on some another skin detail, try to not use SkinDetailMoleCheekRight and SkinDetailMoleLipLeft as base since they are default replacements in FBD.

Ok, finally I got it. Thanks a lot. ?

Now I remember, I even tried to remake the vaginas package in Sims Studio, but in the game they were colored in gray and white.

4 hours ago, SSiKK said:

I absolutely haven't any mod install except WW. I unzip the file, on mods folder, no work, i don't unzip, don't work. I do not understand why i don't see modifications on tattoo, or anywhere else... How is it possible ?

It's in "Skin Details", not "Tattoos".

Having a little issue. I'd like to move the vagina detail to another slot, preferably a tattoo slot (Lower Leg or Arm). Unfortunately when I do this, it doesn't show up in tattoos (I think it still shows up in skin details), and when I change I ONLY change the category and apply it to all swatches (I've done this via the "apply to all swatches" button and manually via the warehouse data), every swatch shows up like this in game (see pic).

I also tried simply changing it to another skin detail slot (Mouth Crease I think), but the issue is identical.

I'm new to Sims4Studio so I feel like I'm doing something wrong, but I followed the instructions that everyone is posting online to do this... so I'm really lost. I'd appreciate it if anyone could tell me what I'm doing wrong, or making a Lower Leg or Lower Arm tattoo version for me if possible. Thanks!

error.png

1 hour ago, n3koboyy said:

Having a little issue. I'd like to move the vagina detail to another slot, preferably a tattoo slot (Lower Leg or Arm). Unfortunately when I do this, it doesn't show up in tattoos (I think it still shows up in skin details), and when I change I ONLY change the category and apply it to all swatches (I've done this via the "apply to all swatches" button and manually via the warehouse data), every swatch shows up like this in game (see pic).

I also tried simply changing it to another skin detail slot (Mouth Crease I think), but the issue is identical.

I'm new to Sims4Studio so I feel like I'm doing something wrong, but I followed the instructions that everyone is posting online to do this... so I'm really lost. I'd appreciate it if anyone could tell me what I'm doing wrong, or making a Lower Leg or Lower Arm tattoo version for me if possible. Thanks!

I think this is the same issue as this one. I would not recommend to move vagina.

I added a note about this in the topic.

1 hour ago, wild_guy said:

I think this is the same issue as this one. I would not recommend to move vagina.

I added a note about this in the topic.

What would you suggest then? Would the error go away if they were non-default instead (could you upload an alternative non-default version in a seldom used slot)? The slot you currently have them filling is extremely common among various face and body details from other mods, so it's really difficult to layer things. ?

2 hours ago, n3koboyy said:

What would you suggest then? Would the error go away if they were non-default instead (could you upload an alternative non-default version in a seldom used slot)? The slot you currently have them filling is extremely common among various face and body details from other mods, so it's really difficult to layer things. ?

Unfortunatelly all available skin detail slots are already used with one or another FBD part so I can't do anything here. FBD body parts must stay in skin details othervise they can't be randomly applied to newly generated sims (this feature doesn't work for tattoos). Making vaginas as non-default version requires recreating their package anew. Except that it's undesirable (since this will return default mole which is used as vagina base), this will cause all vagina tuning to be lost for existing sims.

I would suggest to try to move other mods from this slot instead.

On 1/17/2019 at 8:49 PM, n3koboyy said:

Having a little issue. I'd like to move the vagina detail to another slot, preferably a tattoo slot (Lower Leg or Arm).

@n3koboyy  I would make a duplicate of the original file and move the duplicate package to a new CAS slot. I will show you what I would do

Spoiler

You need to be able to find the 'mods' folder inside the s4s folder.  This is not your true mods folder. When you want to duplicate a package, you have to leave a copy of it here so s4s will be able to find it.

go ahead and paste a copy of the original vagina tattoo into the sims 4 studio 'mods' folder

image.png.f283921935204cef3dd708b7249e290f.png

then, open up sims 4 studio and select CAS Standalone and hit the blue CAS button.

This is how you make a brand new duplicate of a package

image.png.af435a108d95e94d509d4f0548ce83eb.png

use the filter at the top to look for the name of your file. proceed to select all the swatches of the package you want to copy. the fastest way to do this is to CTRL+SHIFT+left click one of the swatches.

image.png.f6f759907bedf7bbdd15c25df690808f.png

I can't read what I selected here (sorry) but I know it's a file with the word "leggy" in it. I also know I've selected all the swatches for this file because I used ctrl+shift to get all the swatches just by clicking one of them

Click 'next', name the file and save it to your real *actual* mod folder for the game

image.png.135763977b02d50e912888beb2068e2d.png

Sims 4 Studio will automatically open up your package so you can edit it

Go to 'tools' at the top, and select 'embed all externally referenced resources'

This copies all assets and settings from the original package and puts them into your new one. This will make this new package a standalone copy of the original. Make sure to do this

image.png.88630f8532a062abc8185c1275d8853c.png

Now you can change the CAS slot location of the item

Select the 'categories tab' and select a slot from the outfit type drop down,

Once you make a selection, click 'apply to all swatches'. This applies the selected CAS category to every swatch in the package

image.png.6495bd695adecb0825cb5fd011488f13.png

You will need a thumbnail because the thumbnail from the original file will not carry over, and the one generated by the game will suck. The game will give you an auto-generated picture of a hand or a foot or something, depending on where you choose a CAS slot.

select Catalog thumbnail overlay, and use your computer's file explorer to find the thumbnail you want. you can use any image that is 104 x 148 pixels [like the one here]

1488638281_!crabbTESTING.png.0e31a506dcacf8ed45319116a1c13f86.png

image.png.1e775dbfe710d9ec58d7c0a085ead197.png

save your file, then go make sure you have it inside your 'real' mods folder for the game, boot up the game and check it out

30 minutes ago, Nairos said:

This looks great! I have a question: I put boobs on a male Sim via console, but now I can't put nipples on him via CAS. Guess his gender indicator disables the option. Is there a way via console to add the nipples?

I can't say about console but you can try to allow nipples for males using Sims4Studio.