[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [01.10.2023]

Soooo, I just installed this mod, and when my teen went to the toilet, she undressed, then her head became attached to her torso... once she spun to redress her head was in its corrrect spot.. it hasnt done it again, so I cant get a screenshot. 

I do have better body mod installed, and a skin details custom content my Ms_Blue.. not sure if there are conflicts here? (have attached photo of what is in my mods folder)

I've also attached an image below of what it is doing to my CAS options as well..... (black squares aren't there in the game, I covered them for the purposes of the post)

I've removed your mod for now, and everything is working as it should. I hope there is a solution because I loved it!! :frown:

sims4PIC.png

folderpic.png

5 hours ago, codia1990 said:

Soooo, I just installed this mod, and when my teen went to the toilet, she undressed, then her head became attached to her torso... once she spun to redress her head was in its corrrect spot.. it hasnt done it again, so I cant get a screenshot. 

I do have better body mod installed, and a skin details custom content my Ms_Blue.. not sure if there are conflicts here? (have attached photo of what is in my mods folder)

I've also attached an image below of what it is doing to my CAS options as well..... (black squares aren't there in the game, I covered them for the purposes of the post)

I've removed your mod for now, and everything is working as it should. I hope there is a solution because I loved it!! :frown:

This mod should not be the reason of body deformation, just because it doesn't affect body 3D model at all, it's only texture mod. Maybe you should check if you have something in your CustomContent folder that may conflict with BetterBody for example.

14 hours ago, wild_guy said:

This mod should not be the reason of body deformation, just because it doesn't affect body 3D model at all, it's only texture mod. Maybe you should check if you have something in your CustomContent folder that may conflict with BetterBody for example.

...but none of this happened until I installed it, and was fixed when I removed it? 

• 3 weeks later...

Major Patreon update

• Pubic hair spitted to 3 cathegories: Slight, Medium and Hairy. MAKE SURE YOU REMOVED THE OLD PUBIC HAIR MOD FILE (wild_guy PubicHair.package) 
  • Reworked all types of pubic hair: increased definition (removed blur)
  • Removed white color pubic hair swatches
  • Reworked all types of vagina: increased definition (removed blur)  
  • Added 3 new types of pubic hair: 1 slight, 1 medium and 1 hairy
  • Improved some old types of pubic hair
  • Improved belly area for fat body type of the female default nude skin

111.png.eee90aa137b6b4243e9682c6d57b3f1b.png

definition.png.c3b1b1262be370c920a78c2c36c3cee1.png

I have some issues with my romantic interactions. They don’t work and I’m still trying to find out why. A also have script errors that my mccommand shows. I was going through my mods with the conflict detector and it shows three files of this female body parts mod that conflict with differenr client and simulation files from the data. 

wild_guy moles

wild_guy female default nude skin

wild_guy vaginas

is this a problem? I’m not allowed to delete these files from the data, am I ?

5 hours ago, cat schüttler said:

I have some issues with my romantic interactions. They don’t work and I’m still trying to find out why. A also have script errors that my mccommand shows. I was going through my mods with the conflict detector and it shows three files of this female body parts mod that conflict with differenr client and simulation files from the data. 

wild_guy moles

wild_guy female default nude skin

wild_guy vaginas

is this a problem? I’m not allowed to delete these files from the data, am I ?

This mod can not be the reason of any gameplay (actions) issues because it's not a script mod, it just adds or changes some CAS parts ant that's all. The only conflict that can be caused is if some other CC uses the same CAS slots that this mod use, but such conflict can't affect any gameplay interaction.

Hi Wild_Guy, I'm having problems finding a Cleavage Overlay that will work with your Overlays. JS SIMS 4 and Heavy Boobs both uses the same slot as your Pubic hair Overlay. Do you know any Cleavage Overlays that will not conflict with yours? Or maybe you could make a Cleavage Overlay to compliment your amazing work so far ;)

57 minutes ago, Soulbound said:

Hi Wild_Guy, I'm having problems finding a Cleavage Overlay that will work with your Overlays. JS SIMS 4 and Heavy Boobs both uses the same slot as your Pubic hair Overlay. Do you know any Cleavage Overlays that will not conflict with yours? Or maybe you could make a Cleavage Overlay to compliment your amazing work so far ;)

Hi! I'm upset that the authors of these mods do not take into account FBD mod but they must not do it on the other side. Well, for your own using you can change the slot that used with any of such mods via Sims4Studio (click) Aso there is another way to do the same for the latest S4S versions...

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, YouLie said:

Thanks a lot for mod, very nice one!

But any chance I can use it on male sim with female body, without penis? 

We can't allow it for males with female body only, we can allow it for males in general but this is not good idea

3 hours ago, YouLie said:

I tried to make it kinda unisex with sims4studio but It doesn't appear anyway :frown: 

Probably you forgot to check or uncheck something

Spoiler

111.jpg.0a3d8560aa32ab6bdb661611597cfcaf.jpg

222.jpg.c0739d3fa683724be4132b13b9cd4ead.jpg

Note that there are no custon thumbnails for males, you'll see the default ones.

2 hours ago, wild_guy said:

We can't allow it for males with female body only, we can allow it for males in general but this is not good idea

That't it! Thanks, I'm stupid and didn't noticed. Also I didn't knew there are flags for each option in package, I changed only for the first one. Now it's working perfect... well, almost perfect, but the rest problems are not getting anything with your mod :smiley:  So thx again!

On 12/5/2016 at 3:14 PM, wild_guy said:

View File

Hey! Let me present you my creation for adult The Sims 4:

Female Body Details

complex mod

Making mods takes much time and this mod really can't progress without your support, so if you like my work and have the ability to support me then please do it on my Patreon page. You can get early access and other rewards.
1111.png.eea77226e9bfb11f6ea94810d52f095a.png

This mod allows to give nice and realistic nude look to your female sims.

The stuff marked in red is new or updated and available for early access on Patreon

Contains
wild_guy FemaleDefaultNudeSkin.package - detailed female default nude skin, Majestic's based remake (thanks to him).
wild_guy Nipples.package - different types of female nipples, avaliable in CAS skin details section.
wild_guy PubicHair.package - different types of female pubic hair with different colors, avaliable in CAS skin details section.

wild_guy PubicHair_Hairy.package - different types of hairy female pubic hair with different colors, avaliable in CAS skin details section.

wild_guy PubicHairr_Medium.package - different types of medium female pubic hair with different colors, avaliable in CAS skin details section.

wild_guy PubicHair_Slight.package - different types of slight female pubic hair with different colors, avaliable in CAS skin details section.
wild_guy TanlinesBottom.package - different types of female bottom tan lines, avaliable in CAS tattoo section.
wild_guy TanlinesTop.package - different types of female top tan lines, avaliable in CAS tattoo section.
wild_guy TanlinesFull.package - different types of female one-piece swimsuit tan lines, avaliable in CAS tattoo section.
wild_guy Vaginas.package - different types of vagina, avaliable in CAS skin details section.
wild_guy Moles.package - replacement of the default lip mole skin detail with additional items added (because cheek mole slot have been used for vaginas).
wild_guy Butts.package - different types of female butts, avaliable in CAS tattoo section.
wild_guy DimplesOfVenus.package - this are dimples above the butt, little sexy thing (thanks to one of my patrons for the suggestion), avaliable in CAS tattoo section.

Installation
Copy .package files to your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods folder, that's all.

Notes
You must have only one default female skin installed so don't use or remove any other if you want to use mine.
You can use only details with other skin but I can't guarantee that everything will look perfect because they were adjusted for my skin specially.

Recomended additional mods
cmar_NippleTopFemale

How to get naked sims in CAS
This mod does not do anything to allow to completely undress sims in CAS, you have to install additional body mods to be able to do this.
For example, using cmar_NippleTopFemale from Cmar's anatomy mod will allow you to take off bra for females and give nipple shape. And using this files:
LunarEclipse-MFBottoms[HDHardPenis]_CAS.package
LunarEclipse-MFBottoms[HDSoftPenis]_CASOnly.package
LunarEclipse-MFBottoms[HDSoftPenis]_Defaults.package
LunarEclipse-NudeSkinsets[HDPenis]BaseGame_DefaultOverrides.package
LunarEclipse-NudeSkinsets[HDPenis]MaleSkinOverlays_Defaults.package
from LunarEclipse's topic will allow you to take off bottom clothes in CAS for males and females and give an alternative penis to your males which you can use in your game by choosing it in WickedWhins settings.

There are also other body mods (see "Optional Mods" paragraph of WickedWhims topic), you can use and combine them in different ways, you're free to choose, but always read about their installation to avoid conflicts among them.

Additional Credits
Sims 4 Studio 

THANKS!

On 12/5/2016 at 3:14 PM, wild_guy said:

View File

Hey! Let me present you my creation for adult The Sims 4:

Female Body Details

complex mod

Making mods takes much time and this mod really can't progress without your support, so if you like my work and have the ability to support me then please do it on my Patreon page. You can get early access and other rewards.
1111.png.eea77226e9bfb11f6ea94810d52f095a.png

This mod allows to give nice and realistic nude look to your female sims.

The stuff marked in red is new or updated and available for early access on Patreon

Contains
wild_guy FemaleDefaultNudeSkin.package - detailed female default nude skin, Majestic's based remake (thanks to him).
wild_guy Nipples.package - different types of female nipples, avaliable in CAS skin details section.
wild_guy PubicHair.package - different types of female pubic hair with different colors, avaliable in CAS skin details section.

wild_guy PubicHair_Hairy.package - different types of hairy female pubic hair with different colors, avaliable in CAS skin details section.

wild_guy PubicHairr_Medium.package - different types of medium female pubic hair with different colors, avaliable in CAS skin details section.

wild_guy PubicHair_Slight.package - different types of slight female pubic hair with different colors, avaliable in CAS skin details section.
wild_guy TanlinesBottom.package - different types of female bottom tan lines, avaliable in CAS tattoo section.
wild_guy TanlinesTop.package - different types of female top tan lines, avaliable in CAS tattoo section.
wild_guy TanlinesFull.package - different types of female one-piece swimsuit tan lines, avaliable in CAS tattoo section.
wild_guy Vaginas.package - different types of vagina, avaliable in CAS skin details section.
wild_guy Moles.package - replacement of the default lip mole skin detail with additional items added (because cheek mole slot have been used for vaginas).
wild_guy Butts.package - different types of female butts, avaliable in CAS tattoo section.
wild_guy DimplesOfVenus.package - this are dimples above the butt, little sexy thing (thanks to one of my patrons for the suggestion), avaliable in CAS tattoo section.

Installation
Copy .package files to your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods folder, that's all.

Notes
You must have only one default female skin installed so don't use or remove any other if you want to use mine.
You can use only details with other skin but I can't guarantee that everything will look perfect because they were adjusted for my skin specially.

Recomended additional mods
cmar_NippleTopFemale

How to get naked sims in CAS
This mod does not do anything to allow to completely undress sims in CAS, you have to install additional body mods to be able to do this.
For example, using cmar_NippleTopFemale from Cmar's anatomy mod will allow you to take off bra for females and give nipple shape. And using this files:
LunarEclipse-MFBottoms[HDHardPenis]_CAS.package
LunarEclipse-MFBottoms[HDSoftPenis]_CASOnly.package
LunarEclipse-MFBottoms[HDSoftPenis]_Defaults.package
LunarEclipse-NudeSkinsets[HDPenis]BaseGame_DefaultOverrides.package
LunarEclipse-NudeSkinsets[HDPenis]MaleSkinOverlays_Defaults.package
from LunarEclipse's topic will allow you to take off bottom clothes in CAS for males and females and give an alternative penis to your males which you can use in your game by choosing it in WickedWhins settings.

There are also other body mods (see "Optional Mods" paragraph of WickedWhims topic), you can use and combine them in different ways, you're free to choose, but always read about their installation to avoid conflicts among them.

Additional Credits
Sims 4 Studio 

THANKS!

On 2018/3/9 at 12:22 AM, wild_guy said:

Hi! I'm upset that the authors of these mods do not take into account FBD mod but they must not do it on the other side. Well, for your own using you can change the slot that used with any of such mods via Sims4Studio (click) Aso there is another way to do the same for the latest S4S versions...

Could you make a cleavage overlay, Wild_Guy?

2 hours ago, Gikkuriman said:

Could you make a cleavage overlay, Wild_Guy?

I have been asked about this several times and each time I thought about this. But it's really hard thing to do if it's possible at all because skins for different body types have different brightness of breast contours so I'm not sure it's possible to make such detail be universal for all body types and match them all. However I didn't try yet, to be able to say for sure, just because it may take much time which I don't have at the moment. I would like to try one day to close this question.

Thank you for the update! I have a question about download though, I have the physical features files (like tan lines, butt dimples etc) and I see that your update is for animations (which I don't have for some reason o_o) Do I just add the update file or do I delete the old physical feature files and replace them with the new update file?

2 hours ago, mundanemonster said:

Thank you for the update! I have a question about download though, I have the physical features files (like tan lines, butt dimples etc) and I see that your update is for animations (which I don't have for some reason o_o) Do I just add the update file or do I delete the old physical feature files and replace them with the new update file?

I'm not sure I understood the question, what do you mean saying 'I see that your update is for animations'? This mod doesn't affect animations. At the moment, if you use LL version you have to replace old files with new ones. For Patreon version old pubic hair single file need to be removed because this detail has been split into three files.