[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [01.10.2023]

I hate to bother, but do you think it's possible to make the preview of the nipples available on the thumbnails? For some reason I can't view my female nude top half in my cas. Don't know what I'm doing wrong. I tried 2 different nude patches, I tried running luumia's, then Cmar's, then bb skins as well as yours, but I still can't see it tops. If I could view the preview in cas I wouldn't bother because it works fine in the game.

58 minutes ago, Stinalee201120 said:

I hate to bother, but do you think it's possible to make the preview of the nipples available on the thumbnails? For some reason I can't view my female nude top half in my cas. Don't know what I'm doing wrong. I tried 2 different nude patches, I tried running luumia's, then Cmar's, then bb skins as well as yours, but I still can't see it tops. If I could view the preview in cas I wouldn't bother because it works fine in the game.

Of course it's possible but would not like to do it because I would also have to make thumbnails for all other parts then and it's too many and secondly it may not be clear which type is better, if you choose them via thumbnails only and can't see the result on the sim. I assume that sometimes you can not even see the difference. So I don't think this makes much sense, it would be better if you can get naked sim in CAS.

I've enabled these for Female-framed male sims with S4Studio, but now the texture sits far too high on the body than it's supposed to (and it seems squashed horizontally), and I'm unsure why. Is there something else I need to be doing to get these enabled for all female-framed sims?

8 hours ago, thecatsred said:

I've enabled these for Female-framed male sims with S4Studio, but now the texture sits far too high on the body than it's supposed to (and it seems squashed horizontally), and I'm unsure why. Is there something else I need to be doing to get these enabled for all female-framed sims?

Unfortunately I don't really know, I never played with transgenders and didn't tried to apply my mod to sims with another frame so I'm not familiar with their particularities.

10 minutes ago, KnightxXx said:

i download the files move to my mod folder like it says to do but when i'm in game the mods don't show up

Don't you have anything in your CAS skin details and tattoo sections? Nobody reported about such problem. Can you give some screenshots? 

LL update

• Pubic hair spitted to 3 cathegories: Slight, Medium and Hairy. Pubic hair now made out of 3 files, MAKE SURE YOU REMOVED THE OLD PUBIC HAIR MOD FILE (wild_guy PubicHair.package). Also note that splitting pubic hair to categories breaks your previously made sims pubic hair tuning. I can do nothing with this and pubic hair must be tuned anew. But such splitting was necessary to do because there were too many swatches in single detail and I had no possibility to add new swatches. I hope I will never have to do this again.
  • Reworked all types of pubic hair: increased definition (removed blur) 
  • Removed white color pubic hair swatches
  • Reworked all types of vagina: increased definition (removed blur)  
  • Added 3 new types of pubic hair: 1 slight, 1 medium and 1 hairy
  • Improved some old types of pubic hair
  • Improved belly area for fat body type of the female default nude skin
  • Reworked breast area of normal body type skin for all ages
  • Made different breast cleavage intensivity depending on age
  • Added details of back to elders skins
7 hours ago, Surabu said:

Спасибо за мод и отличный перевод.

На здоровье, приятной игры

25 minutes ago, GreyMouse said:

Thanks, Wild Guy!

Appreciate your work.

Happy simming :smile:

25 minutes ago, Latuda said:

Thank you wild_guy ! Just wondering all the pubic hair of my female sims are reset to default. 

I have a lot a girly to shave now  ;)

Yes, I forgot to mention about this. Unfortunately splitting pubic hair to categories breaks your previously made sims pubic hair tuning. I can do nothing with this and pubic hair must be tuned anew. But such splitting was necessary to do, there were too many swatches in single detail and I had no possibility to add new swatches. I hope I will never have to do this again.

Added this note to change log.

6 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

Yes, I forgot to mention about this. Unfortunately splitting pubic hair to categories breaks your sims pubic hair tuning. I can do nothing with this and pubic hair must be tuned anew. But such splitting was necessary to do, there were too many swatches in single detail and I had no possibility to add new swatches. I hope I never will have to do this again.

Added this note to change log.

No problem . In fact this is a must because  we can choose what you want without going to see all the appearances.  :smiley:

2 minutes ago, Latuda said:

No problem . In fact this is a must because  we can choose what you want without going to see all the appearances.  :smiley:

Yes, the good side is pubic hair tuning should be more comfortable now:)