Lupobianco Animations for WickedWhims [October 2023]

On 10/14/2022 at 8:22 PM, lalagxoxo said:

how do I choose animations with MFF or more than just MF

10 hours ago, lupobianco said:

Simply start with 2 characters and then click on the and on WickedWhims's menu you should see "ask to join..." and from there you can click more sims to join ?

If I remember correctly, not sure which version but latest wickedwhims has option to start more than 2 from beginning without doing ask to join?

Here is screenshot of it.

image.png.bcc7a868c101d4631eea2fad390416be.png

39 minutes ago, DicSender said:

Thanks again for your creativity! Installed the new animation package LB_offensive_animation.package and WW_lupobianco_Animations.package, however the animations "The Challenge" that you promised to include is not there or doesn't work.
Answer please.

Is still not present in fact, I'm very Sorry. I still need to re add it. ?

On 10/21/2022 at 10:19 PM, korbe said:

thank you for new animations! looks like sims 4 is gonna be around awhile & u help keep it fresh!

thx 4 adding update numbers! it helps

Thanks! and I hope you will enjoy the new animations korbe! ?

On 10/22/2022 at 5:25 PM, Pors said:

Does this have any vampire animations and if so where can I find them? I feel like I read that there was but have never found them.

I didn't make any vampire specific animations even I always been interested and I can start to make some ?

On 10/25/2022 at 3:25 PM, jeasonpl said:

I have question mate How do I do a following sex scene

It's a trap

Tools

No more space

I know that I need a double bed but what is that called you know like is it oral job or missionary or what I try everything but I can't do those animations

Hi jeasonpl ? those animations require a lot of people ? It's a trap is a MMMMMMMF, No More Space FFFFFFM and Tools MMMMMMMF so for start this you should enable the "multiple characters start" from WickedWhims's menu (you can see the ioawdfv's post just up here to know how) and then you should pick 7 male and 1 Female to start "It's a trap" for example. ?

BTW let me know if you maneged to play them.

Yeah I need to create more massive orgy animations! ?

2100968891_LLPatreonsAnimationsmod.png.eb7cb7176a2d0cfddbc7fd015a7c2f9d.png

In case you are interested in more animations you can find more of them on my Patreon's Page! ❤

BathSex- MF - Toilet Stall - 4 Stages

EiwH4Zlu_o.gifWzJYpUbF_o.gifasYT0hqW_o.gifBFJCr2fL_o.gif

TrueLove - MF - Double Bed - 4 Stages + 1 Transitional

cywCGoYl_o.gifdVAC3zIW_o.gifsZRJca7e_o.gif6eUZVCuV_o.gifwoi2Onei_o.gif

Hope you like it!

And don't forget to follow this topic and my twitter.png.3c6c23e7482c3be6cd5213a8856a6e7a.png or reddit.png.f6184a4ddf957a210f1e254814ef8aee.png so you will always keep updated.

If you like my work and want support me Join me on Patreon, where you can find much more awesome animations! downloads_logomark_color_on_coral.png.2f0f54a48e196aa5166356a2f30a1962.png

Thanks! ❤️

Edited by lupobianco

I turn that option on but still I can't do does animations when I clicked wicked on double bed and then I click sex It shows me plenty otpions to pick. Which one of those otpions are the sex scenes for:

It's a trap

Tools

No more space

P.S. I created a big family to check those scenes 

Edited by jeasonpl
1 hour ago, jeasonpl said:

The first stage of "tools" is a vaginal Tools MMMMMMMF Everythings Possible STAGE 1

No More space is an Oraljob No More Space 6xF 1xM Licking STAGE 1

i just check and I think that It's a trap is missing, probably I remove it since it was very old.

On 10/30/2022 at 12:28 PM, SirGiorgione said:

Hi, does your set of animations also work with the custom/modular sofa added in dream home decorator?

ps: Tanti saluti comunque dato che ho letto che sei italiano come me, e aggiungo, se non fossi riuscito a spiegarmi in inglese ci riprovo in italiano, lol

Saluti a te SirGiorgione! ?

About your problem, if you mean the retractable bed with attached sofa no, won't work. Otherwise if the piece of sofa is "recognized" as sofa in theory it should work.

On 11/5/2022 at 5:25 AM, SimsHT1311 said:

First thank you very much for these masterpiece, but i have a question how do I use de animation with custom location

Thank you so much SmisHT1311 ! ? About your question can you make an example ? Becasue depend what you mean with custom location, for example if you want to start an animation on a CC you need to download it, place it in the game and click it for start a animation on it.

So, let me know ?

Edited by lupobianco
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/19/2022 at 12:53 AM, kat1215 said:

Hi,

I can see an animation "slappleasure" in my animations. It says it's at a custom location. I can't find it on your animation list. Do you know what location it would be available at?

Hi kat1215, sorry for my late reply. That animation start on "pillory" ? and it's included in the "offensivePack"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

622818204_LLAnimationsmod.png.4df488e95d1302133afaa620a733fb4e.png

Greetings Loverslab Community!

First of all I want to wish to all of you an happy new year, I hope that the year is started well and that you are fine.❤️

Second, I just released this new animations so even you can enjoy them!

I really hope that you will love them!

- Changelog -

Animations Added:

Added "Valentine's Day" Animation (MMFF - Table Long)

Added "CumFountain" Animation (MMMF - Floor)

Added "Ninty Degree" Animation (MF - Counter)

Added "StressRelief" Animation (MF - Thermal Spring)

Added "Orgasm" Animation (MF- Shower)

Added "Awakening" Animation (MF - Double Bed)

Added "CockLover" Animation (MF - Floor)

Changes:

Changed "BusyWork ... Stage 6" into "BusyWork ... CLIMAX"
Changed "BusyWork climax" animation category from vaginal to climax.

-----

You can download latest version from here

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3466-lupobianco-animations-for-wickedwhims-new-year-2023-update/

And don't forget to follow this topic and my twitter.png.3c6c23e7482c3be6cd5213a8856a6e7a.png so you will always keep updated.

If you like my work and want support me Join me on Patreon, where you can find much more awesome animations! downloads_logomark_color_on_coral.png.2f0f54a48e196aa5166356a2f30a1962.png

Thanks! ❤️

2100968891_LLPatreonsAnimationsmod.png.eb7cb7176a2d0cfddbc7fd015a7c2f9d.png

In case you are interested in more animations you can find more of them on my Patreon's Page! ❤

Arm Wrestling - MMF - Table Short - 5 Stages

UtZcK2A2_o.gifJ31XtXGQ_o.gifRGV7XR3U_o.gifjiUVpVAL_o.gifObWPrNL7_o.gif

Intimacy Female - F - Toilet/LivingChair - 2 Stages

lHXFGdyS_o.gifzm0pfm3c_o.gif

Intimacy Male - M - Toilet/LivingChair - 2 Stages

1p0VavSW_o.gifbze21n0p_o.gif

Night Hunger - MF - Fridge - 6 Stages

sAUrDnJd_o.gif5P40fFdr_o.gifYalUrujq_o.gifmzsdB5Ae_o.gifypA54T05_o.gifP5KaxaY5_o.gif

PrivateMeet - MFF - DJ Console - 3 Stages

eR3T8If1_o.gifOvuocbKL_o.gifv28snXvv_o.gif

SexWall - MM/F - Wall - 4 Stages

IvfgfV5P_o.gifGSPGuW5N_o.gif2Z9ajvp0_o.gifKFUTrIbl_o.gif

SpreadLegs - F - Sofa - 3 Stages

snbfYFur_o.gifzD7aclPn_o.gifkvojNKDb_o.gif

Tan Female - F - Chair Lounge - 3 Stages

zUvfGkjA_o.gifF9k5hH1i_o.gifKeZk3Cpe_o.gif

Tan Male - M - Chair Lounge - 3 Stages

gBqy3muw_o.gif6ZACclzh_o.gifqSxaGcTl_o.gif

Hope you like it!

And don't forget to follow this topic and my twitter.png.3c6c23e7482c3be6cd5213a8856a6e7a.png or reddit.png.f6184a4ddf957a210f1e254814ef8aee.png so you will always keep updated.

If you like my work and want support me Join me on Patreon, where you can find much more awesome animations! downloads_logomark_color_on_coral.png.2f0f54a48e196aa5166356a2f30a1962.png

Thanks! ❤️

Edited by lupobianco