Lupobianco Animations for WickedWhims [October 2023]

8 hours ago, ThatOneGuy513 said:

When i try to extract the file, it says it needs a password, is this my side or yours?

Since you didn't bother to read on the download page:

• Offensive Pack Animations.(This pack include some animations that can be offensive for many. Download at your own risk) PASSWORD-> imokwithoffensiveanimations

?

1 hour ago, LazarusOtter said:

I'm having issues with clipping for the F/solo animations, though the Sim in question that I'm playing with is a bit on the chubby side.  Is there anything that can be done to fix that or is it something I'm just gonna have to grit my teeth and bear with?

Clipping happens because the creators build animations to a certain size model. If they make it a really skinny model, then it is going to clip on a chubby model or they won't touch when making an animation to a chubbier model and then someone uses it with a skinnier model. The same happens when people make animations to people with giant penises and then someone uses a smaller penis, the penis will not touch. You'll just have to grit through it I'm afraid.

?

6 hours ago, GreyMouse said:

Clipping happens because the creators build animations to a certain size model. If they make it a really skinny model, then it is going to clip on a chubby model or they won't touch when making an animation to a chubbier model and then someone uses it with a skinnier model. The same happens when people make animations to people with giant penises and then someone uses a smaller penis, the penis will not touch. You'll just have to grit through it I'm afraid.

?

Heck.  Oh well, thanks for answering!

9 hours ago, LazarusOtter said:

Heck.  Oh well, thanks for answering!

No problem. Wish I had a better answer for you. I'm with you in wishing that somehow the game mechanics itself could adapt to bodyweight/size, but I suppose we're still a ways off on that happening and that's not on the creators. Maybe one day...

?

On 8/19/2021 at 7:50 AM, Barkk said:

Hey there

Got a question. I'm getting dicks to be about 50% longer in some (all?) of your animations. What am I doing wrong?

Great animations. Keep up the excellent work!

He purposely makes the penis longer for some of his animations. I don't believe you can control that.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there!

I've recently posted on the "Request & Find" thread in order to find 2 missing animations that I used to have. I was informed there, that I was looking for your "Romantic Cuddles" animations and I was wondering whether these are still included in your packages (and I'm simply not able to find them) and if not, whether they will be included in a future update? I absolutely loved these cuddling animations and I've been looking for them everywhere, I even tried to reinstall an older file of yours from 2019, but that doesn't really work together with the new file.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

622818204_LLAnimationsmod.png.4df488e95d1302133afaa620a733fb4e.png

Greetings Loverslab Community!

it's finally ready a new release, and as usual since you waited too much I added a lot of new animations!

Hope you will enjoy them!

Stay Safe! ❤

- Changelog -

Animations Added:

Added "Flexibility" Animation (MF - Floor)

Added "True GoldenShower" Animation (M/F - Floor)

Added "Public Show" Animation (FF - Public Bathroom)

Added "SelfFuck" Animation (M - Floor)

Added "SelfSlurp" Animation (M - Floor)

Added "SelfSuck" Animation (M - Double Bed)

Added "VRExp" Animation (M - Sofa/LoveSeat)

Added "QuietBlow" Animation (MF - Bookshelf)

Added "MakeQuiet" Animation (MMF - Bookshelf)

Added "AfterWorkout MALE" Animation (MMMM - Open Shower)

Added "AfterWorkout FEMALE" Animation (FFFF - Open Shower)

-----

You can download latest version from here

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3466-lupobianco-animations-for-wickedwhims-november-2021/

And don't forget to follow this topic and my twitter.png.3c6c23e7482c3be6cd5213a8856a6e7a.png so you will always keep updated.

If you like my work and want support me Join me on Patreon, where you can find much more awesome animations! downloads_logomark_color_on_coral.png.2f0f54a48e196aa5166356a2f30a1962.png

Thanks! ❤️

2100968891_LLPatreonsAnimationsmod.png.eb7cb7176a2d0cfddbc7fd015a7c2f9d.png

In case you are interested in more animations you can find more of them on my Patreon's Page! ❤

QbYBJbP8_o.gifJ6WQwfuX_o.gifxDjl7890_o.gif

------

YHs2A2OC_o.gifdNNHONJf_o.gifCpqysNY2_o.gif5vBQfa4h_o.gif

------

j8BRqoHC_o.gifULGYeGki_o.gifmZx1cPKn_o.gifHSVbaK76_o.gifaz4FPp77_o.gifWHM8f3R2_o.gifQE5Brddr_o.gif

------

2amzlRs7_o.gifNlt9WhyQ_o.gifmwr0gEsT_o.giftx9Wpk71_o.gif

------

G9VjLVAR_o.gifn9b1jwpo_o.gifOhj46aoo_o.gifLEHUtZHe_o.gifmb7QSdPK_o.gif

------

oLDF4T87_o.gif0zhYZ8TX_o.gifeeJERWom_o.gifylZGc1wG_o.gifA4has4St_o.gif

t0sDUd14_o.gif

------

bsR3umKy_o.gifC8iqp7H5_o.gifP9G9aF7Y_o.gif

------

ppupSIAZ_o.gifayCREUWA_o.gif8htbzKT4_o.gif209qHtF4_o.gif

------

joecgyhF_o.gifKXS09aQ8_o.gifytJNmIaZ_o.gifxZRLcLhW_o.gifglDDGWEH_o.gif

------

LV1qRPI3_o.gifgcU6ynIU_o.gifLq8ud1bI_o.gifPBkdJPoV_o.gif

------

UK92HudI_o.gifKJB7Mc4n_o.gift09wEmHj_o.gifY2VBtYQZ_o.gifTwpWqxdW_o.gif

------

L0tjdiUg_o.gifswi7NKbw_o.gifW3dYgHde_o.gifhoDSh8tu_o.gifqTuJpsY6_o.gif

------

BLNGkApS_o.gifCrr8zyti_o.gifQEhpV8Xg_o.gifEFXfuC6V_o.gifaLGuRJKB_o.gif

--------

BkIOuUTb_o.gifqCwwctQQ_o.gifA3i7XbPq_o.gifIQvbruW4_o.gifkvoP0FOe_o.gifgtx0sAMe_o.gif

--------

SsficvHn_o.gifh5eoYU9i_o.gifKJ0aCi2F_o.gif

-------

Hope you like it!

And don't forget to follow this topic and my twitter.png.3c6c23e7482c3be6cd5213a8856a6e7a.png so you will always keep updated.

If you like my work and want support me Join me on Patreon, where you can find much more awesome animations! downloads_logomark_color_on_coral.png.2f0f54a48e196aa5166356a2f30a1962.png

Thanks! ❤️

Edited by lupobianco
2 hours ago, GreyMouse said:

Thanks for the update, Lupo. Much appreciated as always and thanks for the great work!

?

Thanks to you GreyMouse for helping others here  on my page! I really appreciated that! ?

12 minutes ago, Shellty_ said:

Thank you for the update Lupo! 

Love your animations❤️

Thank you so much Shellty_! ? I really hope that you will like the new animations!

I put in the password like asked, exactly as you have written by the way Password : imokaywithoffensiveanimations but I still get an error when trying to extract the file. I tried to extract it directly to my mods folder, but no luck. Then I tried to extract it into a random folder to just move it into my mods folder but still no luck. Is there something else I'm doing wrong. I've actually had this issue with several of your updates and had just given up, but because of this I'm missing a lot of animations through you. Thank you

9 hours ago, CorrinaR said:

I put in the password like asked, exactly as you have written by the way Password : imokaywithoffensiveanimations but I still get an error when trying to extract the file. I tried to extract it directly to my mods folder, but no luck. Then I tried to extract it into a random folder to just move it into my mods folder but still no luck. Is there something else I'm doing wrong. I've actually had this issue with several of your updates and had just given up, but because of this I'm missing a lot of animations through you. Thank you

I just downloaded the Offensive pack and wrote the password I wrote here and it works, besides the other pack 2.3.8 doesn't have any password. At this point I may advice you to change program extractor, try to use WinRAR, Its free and 100% works. Let me know CorrinaR. ?

thanx for updating & making new content on a regular basis still! keeping it fresh!

can u do me a specific animation i noticed a lack of?

Footjob - Couch M/F F/F, Female sitting on couch with foot out as other kneels on floor on their knees 

worshipping foot. licking side then sucking toes then giving blowjob to whole foot, then lick the whole bottom

i know tongue animation's a pain so if not thats' cool, something basic like that would be great tho!

and there's a lack of cumming on feet, actually there's not alot of orgasm animations at all, need more female squirt orgasm stuff too!

thanx! 4 reading, hope u consider!