Lupobianco Animations for WickedWhims [October 2023]

Nevermind, still didn't work. I used Winrar, I'll find something else hopefully. I entered the password just as it was written and even had it showing what I entered and this time it was saying the password was incorrect. even though everything I input was the exact same. Not sure what is happening, but I'll try and figure something out in the mean time. Thank you anyway.

I figured it out, and man do I feel stupid....my brain was fighting with me on the word okay. I kept spelling out okay like I always do. I have this thing where I have to spell out words fully (as well as punctuation...I'm just weird that way), I suddenly realized I was doing that when all I had to do was spell ok .....sorry for the bother.

5 hours ago, S-KAIP said:

Hello Lupo,

Just one quick question, what kind of wall is the gym walls ? There is an animation called gymnast , and it says its doable on a gym wall. But I never found what the gym wall was ? Also, great fn set of animations. 

Should be the climbing wall that came with the fitness DLC, not the kit.

?

18 hours ago, S-KAIP said:

Hello Lupo,

Just one quick question, what kind of wall is the gym walls ? There is an animation called gymnast , and it says its doable on a gym wall. But I never found what the gym wall was ? Also, great fn set of animations. 

Like GreyMouse said it come with the fitness DLC and the Gym Wall is this one 06-21-17_2-55-46-PM-1024x537.png

2100968891_LLPatreonsAnimationsmod.png.eb7cb7176a2d0cfddbc7fd015a7c2f9d.png

In case you are interested in more animations you can find more of them on my Patreon's Page! ❤

OneCock - 5 Stages - Floor - MFF

-----

z949JeAW_o.giflysg5DnD_o.gifweogEyzW_o.gifT3Ptdtcn_o.gifkFVerUJc_o.gif

-----

RocketSex - 4 Stages - RocketShip - MMFFMF

-----

ljmrGFlk_o.gifvEwOEBip_o.gif2QxiqAwd_o.gifXifkfSxU_o.gif

-----

Added 3 New Stages to "Doubled" Animation

-----

5PlxzPHD_o.gifa6Y9qufw_o.gifljTVnEQH_o.gif

-----

Hope you like it!

And don't forget to follow this topic and my twitter.png.3c6c23e7482c3be6cd5213a8856a6e7a.png so you will always keep updated.

If you like my work and want support me Join me on Patreon, where you can find much more awesome animations! downloads_logomark_color_on_coral.png.2f0f54a48e196aa5166356a2f30a1962.png

Thanks! ❤️

Edited by lupobianco

i'm searching for spots where nobody has done sex animations.

figure i'd tell you since ur still actively updating & probubly looking for new ideas from different perspectives.!

what made me think to do this is The Mailbox!

no sex on the average mailbox yet!

Doggystyle while leaning on it.

Female sitting on it while getting eaten out.

maybe the mailbox has a dildo that comes out to be sucked on! lol

need some mailbox love!

Counters are another overlooked item. not much there either.

doggy against the fridge!

i'll keep looking

2100968891_LLPatreonsAnimationsmod.png.eb7cb7176a2d0cfddbc7fd015a7c2f9d.png

In case you are interested in more animations you can find more of them on my Patreon's Page! ❤

I also added Locations for the offensive animations. you can find it at my description page under "Animations List" scrool to the bottom of the list and you will find the location with the animation name.

Classic Doggy Rough - 4 Stages - Double Bed - MF

-----

BFFfU6BW_o.gifesRshNUr_o.gifLs6i7uhx_o.gifgtGDKpKE_o.gif

-----

OneTongue - 5 Stages - Floor - MMMMF

-----

VJgpl4dT_o.gifVMazJKKu_o.gifHhHIQVgo_o.gifQZe7lBBD_o.gif1Sq7AqCS_o.gif

-----

OneCock - 5 Stages - Floor - MFFF

-----

twQ1NSI1_o.gifrAYAVUof_o.gif7yCmqWjp_o.gifQX67P170_o.gif5uydyDLy_o.gif

-----

Hope you like it!

And don't forget to follow this topic and my twitter.png.3c6c23e7482c3be6cd5213a8856a6e7a.png so you will always keep updated.

If you like my work and want support me Join me on Patreon, where you can find much more awesome animations! downloads_logomark_color_on_coral.png.2f0f54a48e196aa5166356a2f30a1962.png

Thanks! ❤️

Edited by lupobianco
9 hours ago, grey400 said:

It is not specified which out of 20+ bookshelves these animations take place...

• "QuietBlow" Animation (MF - Bookshelf)
  • "MakeQuiet" Animation (MMF - Bookshelf)

I know sorry, but since bookshelves arent packed in BOOKSHELVES category like for example DOUBLE_BED I had to manually add shelves to the XML and I added 6-7 shelves, usually are the big one, if you want some specific bookshelf send me a photo and I will add it ?

7 hours ago, lupobianco said:

I know sorry, but since bookshelves arent packed in BOOKSHELVES category like for example DOUBLE_BED I had to manually add shelves to the XML and I added 6-7 shelves, usually are the big one, if you want some specific bookshelf send me a photo and I will add it ?

I was unable to activate the animations on any of the base game bookshelves.

Screenshot (48).png