Lupobianco Animations for WickedWhims [October 2023]

Hey, I've downloaded the mods required and the game says I have them in, but I can't find the animations anywhere in game. I've been trying to figure this out for a couple of hours  now. Trying to understand what I'm doing wrong. My sims are uncensored and naked, but the only kind of Wohoo I get is either in a bush or under the bedsheets, I read something about a password to accept the animations but that don't seem to work either, what am I doing wrong?

On 6/24/2022 at 12:40 AM, Cronitor said:

Greetings, this mod is so great, but I need help with a few animations that don't show up. I loved the "Gamer's Dream" animations for the couch but it does not work since a few versions. I tried to download and install both Lupiblanco and WW again but it still does not work. Some of the Lupiblanco Animations are there and it shows up in the main menu, but still...the mentioned animations are missing while using the couch. Can anyone help me please? :(

That animations require the console game, but I don't remember if the console comes from some DLC. BTW I check inside my game and the animations works. So can be an older version or a duplicate of my files ? Let me know.

On 6/26/2022 at 2:09 AM, sbudy said:

The Afterworkout animation does not seem to work. Not with open showers installed outside the university, at least. Does it work only in the university city?

It should work on the open shower regardless of where it's placed, and I just checked in my game and it works, try to use the default one not the one from the japanese DLC I don't remember the name. ? Also the "afterworkout"  animation is in 2 variant one MMMM and another one FFFF so if you try to play with the wrong gender you can't play it. Let me know.

On 7/1/2022 at 8:56 AM, DicSender said:

Thank you very much for your work!
First of all, I would like to express my gratitude for such bold and mystical animations as "The Challenge". Such animations take you out of the ordinary and boredom. Fantasy like a dream!
Secondly, due to the exclusion of such animations from use, I would like to have a separate file with such fantasies. I miraculously saved this animation on Google Drive, but sharing is not possible. Please tell me how can I enable it myself along with other new animations?
I wish you further creative success! Sincerely.

Ahahaha I'm glad that wasn't a complete wasted animation. ? You are not the first one that ask me about that animation, I'm thinking to rework it maybe. ? well, if you want I can re-add it to the package. Let me know ?

On 7/1/2022 at 1:38 PM, Voilyn said:

Hey, I've downloaded the mods required and the game says I have them in, but I can't find the animations anywhere in game. I've been trying to figure this out for a couple of hours  now. Trying to understand what I'm doing wrong. My sims are uncensored and naked, but the only kind of Wohoo I get is either in a bush or under the bedsheets, I read something about a password to accept the animations but that don't seem to work either, what am I doing wrong?

Could you please be more specific ? The Offensive pack doesn't require a password no more, and if you can tell me which animations doesn't work I can test in my game if works and then we can find a solution ? Let me know ?

On 7/2/2022 at 11:18 PM, woop111 said:

Heya, im trying to find this animation "spite mf love embrace salarmoj phone 3", but i cant seem to find it anymore. Did it get removed?  It used to appear under Double Bed. :classic_sad:

The animations works, you can't find it becasue you miss the requirement of that animations the 3D cum mesh, you can download it from here. https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9366-sims-4-cherry_pie-cum-mesh-wip/

622818204_LLAnimationsmod.png.4df488e95d1302133afaa620a733fb4e.png

Greetings Loverslab Community!

Here some new animations for you I really hope that you will love them! ❤️

Stay Safe! ❤

- Changelog -

Animations Added:

Added "UniParty With Public" Animation (MMFMF - Bunk Bed)

Added "UpStairs" Animation (MF - Bunk Bed)

Added "Tv Watch" Animation (MF - Sofa)

Added "Horny Parent" Animation (MMF - Sofa)

Added "Shower&Toy" Animation (FF - Shower Tub) Require ChromeDildo

Changes:

Readded "WorstEnemy" Animation (Workout Machine) Requested

Changed gender to "Both" on "MakeQuiet" and "QuietBlow"

-----

You can download latest version from here

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3466-lupobianco-animations-for-wickedwhims-july-2022/

And don't forget to follow this topic and my twitter.png.3c6c23e7482c3be6cd5213a8856a6e7a.png so you will always keep updated.

If you like my work and want support me Join me on Patreon, where you can find much more awesome animations! downloads_logomark_color_on_coral.png.2f0f54a48e196aa5166356a2f30a1962.png

Thanks! ❤️

2100968891_LLPatreonsAnimationsmod.png.eb7cb7176a2d0cfddbc7fd015a7c2f9d.png

In case you are interested in more animations you can find more of them on my Patreon's Page! ❤

BestFriends - FF - Double Bed - 6 Stages

vh8WE4lh_o.gifFCVZXAh2_o.gifnpjkPLIq_o.gifMK4J0hlh_o.gifFWA73Qi1_o.gifK3JHCZ4W_o.gif

Mistress - MFF - Double Bed - 4 Stages

QiiuQuQT_o.gifOMRai1MW_o.giflYeQrw7I_o.gifno9t87BE_o.gif

MultiLove - MFF - Double Bed - 5 Stages
qQ5ksrUF_o.gifzCDAPtv0_o.giffIXZSD7X_o.gifxgVx6dtt_o.gifHj6GyVpb_o.gif

Bubble - MMMM - HotSpring - 6 Stages
vpErb321_o.gifiAg38VrI_o.gifgkCSQJMw_o.gif1zxrewPu_o.gifRtwGegnN_o.gifLMzIVovQ_o.gif

Mutual Pleasure - MM - LoveSeat - 6 Stages
00FPIyqi_o.gifIvCVqgeb_o.gifIDBdYLak_o.gifS4RPODwa_o.gifeWhDtvHh_o.gifcmzA7OsX_o.gif

BICuckold- MMF - Double Bed - 5 Stages
I187nQeQ_o.gifinZFV2nT_o.gifiF652Inu_o.gifwhGKjnzO_o.gif

SoapyLove - FM - Open Shower - 4 Stages

gmnZUBUv_o.gifYJLhKgQX_o.gifd979kSwB_o.gifziYvAYGR_o.gif

ClassicBlowjob - MMF - Floor - 3 Stages

7h1o4UHt_o.gifywI9QM3t_o.gifMv9RcTbH_o.gif

CuddleSelf - F - Double Bed - 3 Stages

vOxqAA47_o.gifwgTgvpjn_o.gifpvU4zDHa_o.gif

CumLove - MMMMMF - Living Chair - 4 Stages

aHwbKlq0_o.gifZ2jUZv1B_o.gifgmc6fMz0_o.gifOYoVeoM7_o.gif

AnalDoggy - MF/M - Double Bed - 4 Stages

1gXE7AJO_o.gif7951KC5s_o.gifmBwGQpIE_o.gif4p6e2ZuP_o.gif

SimpleSex - MF - Double Bed - 4 Stages

VL50HlZo_o.gifgZWkzLrK_o.gifKZUaU8nV_o.gifeG4hNof2_o.gif

Hope you like it!

And don't forget to follow this topic and my twitter.png.3c6c23e7482c3be6cd5213a8856a6e7a.png or reddit.png.f6184a4ddf957a210f1e254814ef8aee.png so you will always keep updated.

If you like my work and want support me Join me on Patreon, where you can find much more awesome animations! downloads_logomark_color_on_coral.png.2f0f54a48e196aa5166356a2f30a1962.png

Thanks! ❤️

Edited by lupobianco

Ahahaha I'm glad that wasn't a complete wasted animation. ? You are not the first one that ask me about that animation, I'm thinking to rework it maybe. ? well, if you want I can re-add it to the package. Let me know ?

Yes! Please include "The Challenge" in the animation package. Thanks for the creativity and feedback! ?

On 7/7/2022 at 11:11 AM, lupobianco said:

That animations require the console game, but I don't remember if the console comes from some DLC. BTW I check inside my game and the animations works. So can be an older version or a duplicate of my files ? Let me know.

Hey, thank you so much for answering! I still was not able to make it work. I think your animation once worked with the normal TV, for the console seems to be in a buyable DLC. Since I never owned any DLC the animation must had worked with the normal TV in the past. You would do me an incredible favour if you could change it back to the TV so I can use this amazing animation again :) PLEEEAAASE :D

On 7/7/2022 at 4:14 PM, GreyMouse said:

Thanks for the update!

?

I hope you will like the new animations GreyMouse ?

On 7/7/2022 at 9:44 PM, Red Lilibet said:

Thank you for the update ❤️

Enjoy the new animations Red Lilibet! ?

On 7/7/2022 at 8:11 PM, ATIMKOS said:

I have problem with It's A Trap MMMMMMMF animation. When i try use it game freeze as if it was paused and when i try return to world map the game loads indefinitely.

I will check in my game and I will see if I have this problem too ATIMKOS, thanks for report it to me ?

EDIT: I checked in games and everything works, i played "It's a trap" all stages and then I try to travel to another lot and loading works fine. So the problems should be caused by something else.

On 7/8/2022 at 11:23 PM, DicSender said:

Yes! Please include "The Challenge" in the animation package. Thanks for the creativity and feedback! ?

I will readd it then! ?

On 7/9/2022 at 4:09 PM, Cronitor said:

Hey, thank you so much for answering! I still was not able to make it work. I think your animation once worked with the normal TV, for the console seems to be in a buyable DLC. Since I never owned any DLC the animation must had worked with the normal TV in the past. You would do me an incredible favour if you could change it back to the TV so I can use this amazing animation again :) PLEEEAAASE :D

If I don't remember wrong the animation start with the sofa or Loveseat, and then the gamepad is added into the animation, the TV it isn't involved at all.

If you don't have any DLC, the only way to solve it is by removing the gamepad, but then the animation will be very akward. ?

Edited by lupobianco
  • 1 month later...
On 7/7/2022 at 11:11 AM, lupobianco said:

Could you please be more specific ? The Offensive pack doesn't require a password no more, and if you can tell me which animations doesn't work I can test in my game if works and then we can find a solution ? Let me know ?

Thank you for replying and grabbing the issue! It was all on me though, since I'm not too good at mods and getting things right the first time! It works now, even though everything is twisted and destorted after the latest update, but that's not on you! I already made another post about that!

• 1 month later...
On 7/13/2022 at 12:45 PM, lupobianco said:

I hope you will like the new animations GreyMouse ?

Enjoy the new animations Red Lilibet! ?

I will check in my game and I will see if I have this problem too ATIMKOS, thanks for report it to me ?

EDIT: I checked in games and everything works, i played "It's a trap" all stages and then I try to travel to another lot and loading works fine. So the problems should be caused by something else.

I will readd it then! ?

If I don't remember wrong the animation start with the sofa or Loveseat, and then the gamepad is added into the animation, the TV it isn't involved at all.

If you don't have any DLC, the only way to solve it is by removing the gamepad, but then the animation will be very akward. ?

Greetings again, I am still trying to fix the "Gamers Dreams" Animations but frankly I have no idea what is wrong. It just does not appear ingame. I tried nearly every chair, sofa, seat which is in the game...but nothing works. The animation is just gone...I also tried to reinstall the animations many times :(

• 2 weeks later...

622818204_LLAnimationsmod.png.4df488e95d1302133afaa620a733fb4e.png

Greetings Loverslab Community!

A bucket of  animations just for you my friends! ?

I really hope that you will love them! ❤️

Stay Safe! ❤

- Changelog -

Animations Added:

Added "SwordFish" Animation (MMMM - Hot Tub)

Added "PufferFish" Animation (FFFF - Hot Tub)

Added "Project HotTub" Animation (Mix of SwordFish & PufferFish)

Added "5Some" Animation (MMMFF - Double Bed)

Added "4Some" Animation (FFMM - Double Bed)

Added "SharePartner" Animation (MFMF - Double Bed)

Added "DoubleSuck" Animation (MMF - Floor)

Added "Washme" Animation (MF - Bath Tub)

Added "UndercoverLove" Animation (MF - Double Bed)

Added "TwoSize" Animation (MM - Floor)

Added "GentleLick" Animation (MF - Floor)

Added "RealDeal" Animation (MF - Double Bed) Require ChromeDildo

Added "PassionateSex" Animation (MF- Double Bed)

Added "CuddleSelf" Animation (F - Double Bed)

Added "ClassicDoggy Rough" Animation (MF/MM - Double Bed)

-----

You can download latest version from here

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3466-lupobianco-animations-for-wickedwhims-october-2022/

And don't forget to follow this topic and my twitter.png.3c6c23e7482c3be6cd5213a8856a6e7a.png so you will always keep updated.

If you like my work and want support me Join me on Patreon, where you can find much more awesome animations! downloads_logomark_color_on_coral.png.2f0f54a48e196aa5166356a2f30a1962.png

Thanks! ❤️

Edited by lupobianco

Greetings LoversLab Community!❤️

If you have some time could you please fill this little "Satisfaction Survey" ? https://forms.gle/wr4LwPETR46nAPsn6 

The Survey is completely anonymous, and it will help me in knowing if I'm doing something wrong and most important thing, you will teach me how to improve my self with your precious advices. ❤️

If you complete the Survey, you will receive 2 free animations that are only available on Patreon "QuickieBlow" and "IwantIT"  ?

Thanks in advance!

2100968891_LLPatreonsAnimationsmod.png.eb7cb7176a2d0cfddbc7fd015a7c2f9d.png

In case you are interested in more animations you can find more of them on my Patreon's Page! ❤

QuickieSink - MF - Sink - 5 Stages

j8sCnibv_o.gifEak5dU9b_o.gifdMH3SuL0_o.gifYeqktIiJ_o.gifjq7Mo8nJ_o.gif

JustFingering - F - Single Bed - 3 Stages

8UPtyiig_o.gifheHM4yx0_o.gifvtF9rKQH_o.gif

JustSex- MF - Single Bed - 5 Stages

otDEb0Ez_o.gifjoxJmrTR_o.gifnO7DUskn_o.gifqHk8zncU_o.gifq6X4AkIA_o.gif

JustMasturbate - M - Single Bed - 3 Stages

cUoWQo4v_o.gifYfCAzZys_o.gifYR7BmgJw_o.gif

LoveWet - FF - Shower - 4 Stages

jcNdMpRU_o.gifxylro0hv_o.gif5FXpEXwC_o.gifw5qio7Zm_o.gif

PublicShow - MF - Window - 3 Stages + 1 Transitional

DQ1hjlmd_o.gifcpSHEI23_o.gifGSvHYayA_o.gif8aKDoD7X_o.gif

SofaParty- MMM - Sofa - 4 Stages

UllduFfg_o.gifI0Npitdi_o.gif1iyAc7Bo_o.giflAW7pxwW_o.gif

TagTeam- MMF - Sofa - 5 Stages

bkzapnh4_o.gife83fx5J2_o.gifJcXrRaHR_o.gifpBsOS3Y7_o.gifqoSsrVJA_o.gif

OrgyParty - MMMMF - Double Bed - 4 Stages

CPnXD64y_o.gifQh2VXC8A_o.gifES591iLv_o.gifLpfWc4dS_o.gif

Hope you like it!

And don't forget to follow this topic and my twitter.png.3c6c23e7482c3be6cd5213a8856a6e7a.png or reddit.png.f6184a4ddf957a210f1e254814ef8aee.png so you will always keep updated.

If you like my work and want support me Join me on Patreon, where you can find much more awesome animations! downloads_logomark_color_on_coral.png.2f0f54a48e196aa5166356a2f30a1962.png

Thanks! ❤️

Edited by lupobianco

Hi there! 

I downloaded the animation pack, but since that my Sims won't stop loading for hours, and the game doesn't even start. This happened to me before with other outdated mods, but I uploaded every mod I have, and the game itself. I don't know what to do or why is this still loading when every file is up to date :(

On 10/11/2022 at 3:41 PM, BeniV280 said:

Hi there! 

I downloaded the animation pack, but since that my Sims won't stop loading for hours, and the game doesn't even start. This happened to me before with other outdated mods, but I uploaded every mod I have, and the game itself. I don't know what to do or why is this still loading when every file is up to date :(

Animations don't cause this kind of issue as far I know. My advice is to start the sims4 with only WickedWhims and my animations installed inside mods folder, if the game start without problems surely some other mods cause the issue. Let me know ?