Lupobianco Animations for WickedWhims [October 2023]

7 hours ago, lupobianco said:

Reworked_Animations.jpg

Greetings Everyone!

This month i have started the reworked for some of my old Kamasutra animations. Here you can see the difference  ;) 

Hope you like it!

I add: Breasts Physics Support, Testicles and Penis Motion, Smooth Animations and where i can also Bed movements.

After -------------------- Before

afternonnew.gifafternonold.gif

angelnew.gifangelold.gif

antelopenew.gifantelopeold.gif

bridgenew.gifbridgeold.gif

dragonnew.gifdragonold.gif

ridernew.gifriderold.gif

spoonnew.gifspoonold.gif

weepingnew.gifweepingold.gif

wolfnew.gifwolfold.gif

Don't forget to follow this topic so you never miss any news!

If you like my work and want support me :heart:  become_a_patron_button.png

Thanks!

i love it! awesome!!

7 hours ago, Darkening Demise said:

The sshh animations for teasing on the bed were hot. Hope you're making a set for it. That has a lot of role playing possibility! :heart:

Also curious if you would make any twerk/sexy dance animations for single Sim use under teasing in the future?

Greetings Darkening Demise.

Which is the "sshh" animations ? xD About the dance animations i don't know, i should make some attempt. :smile:

3 hours ago, infernal171 said:

Good job, animations were magnificent!

Thanks infernal 171! :smiley:

1 hour ago, loveme08 said:

i love it! awesome!!

i'm glad you like it loveme08! :smiley:

Patreon_Exclusive_BLU.jpg

New Release On Patreon!

"It's A Trap"

It's A Trap 7xM 1xF HandsMouthAnalVaginal STAGE 1

It's A Trap 7xM 1xF HandsMouthAnalVaginal STAGE 2

It's A Trap 5xM 1xF HandsMouthAnalVaginal STAGE 1

It's A Trap 5xM 1xF HandsMouthAnalVaginal STAGE 2

trap1.giftrap2.gif

Thanks!

4 hours ago, lupobianco said:

Patreon_Exclusive_BLU.jpg

New Release On Patreon!

"It's A Trap"

It's A Trap 7xM 1xF HandsMouthAnalVaginal STAGE 1

It's A Trap 7xM 1xF HandsMouthAnalVaginal STAGE 2

It's A Trap 5xM 1xF HandsMouthAnalVaginal STAGE 1

It's A Trap 5xM 1xF HandsMouthAnalVaginal STAGE 2

trap1.giftrap2.gif

Thanks!

Can't wait to see this animation !!!!   

I also have to report on Romantic Cuddle sadly your animations are not friendly with THICC girls which is fine, I get it not everyone likes them like that and prefer anorexia.

Besides the breasts and curves clipping through the blankets at the end for the climax stage the person on top will have their breasts deform when they hug each other. I use Better Bodies and breast augmentation.

5a6c720c02b98_01-26-18_7-04-03AM.thumb.png.63d5d6ec1cfe6d8f9b61987caf850ce7.png5a6c720f2c15a_01-26-18_7-04-19AM.thumb.png.b8e8d3f4039115f26314cf9b600469b2.png

Greetings Everyone!

Sorry for my absence, but i had the fever and only yesterday i woke up from bed.:frown:

On 25/1/2018 at 5:25 PM, loveme08 said:

will u reworked your old animation "Sex under the blanket" MF i see that animation that need to be fix

Yes i will rework it :smile:

On 27/1/2018 at 1:35 PM, Darkening Demise said:

I also have to report on Romantic Cuddle sadly your animations are not friendly with THICC girls which is fine, I get it not everyone likes them like that and prefer anorexia.

Besides the breasts and curves clipping through the blankets at the end for the climax stage the person on top will have their breasts deform when they hug each other. I use Better Bodies and breast augmentation.

Reveal hidden contents

5a6c720c02b98_01-26-18_7-04-03AM.thumb.png.63d5d6ec1cfe6d8f9b61987caf850ce7.png5a6c720f2c15a_01-26-18_7-04-19AM.thumb.png.b8e8d3f4039115f26314cf9b600469b2.png

Greetings Darkening Demise.

I don't prefer anorexia xD Ahahaha. The problem is that i use "Mannequins with Default Body Shape" in blender for making animations.

Thanks for report the breasts issue to me Darkening Demise.

The animation was without the "hug" and the durations was perfect. But since i added the hug, duration was longer and physics going mad. :frown: but i had not notice that.

i will fix it today. :smile:

Love the romantic animations BTW, need more of those. Especially things involving the blankets/pillows if on the bed. Would be amazing to see a cowgirl animation like the climax stage you have for romantic cuddle, somewhat under the blanket and stuff like that is perfect.

Also I noticed another thing with the blanket for the climax stage of romantic cuddle, the feet of the person on the bottom is sticking out of the blanket at the end of the bed. Now I'm not one with big feet its there for all Sims female, male, adult, young adult, teen, and elder. Might need to lift the blanket up around their feet a bit.

Lovers_Lab_Animations_BLU.jpg

New Version on LoversLab!

Changelog:

Merged all Patreon Animations.

Fix breasts problem for Climax Stage of "Romantic Cuddles".

You can download latest version from here

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3466-lupobianco-animations-for-wickedwhims-v112-rw-n5-01022018februarys-update/

Make sure you have both files v.11.2 and RW n.5

Enjoy Animations!

If you like my work and want support me please become_a_patron_button.png

Thanks! :heart:

4 hours ago, B10HAZARDx333 said:

Thank you for the update Lupo. :smile:

Hope you like it  B10HAZARDx333  :smiley: 

4 hours ago, Denb34 said:

Thank you so much for the update. I hope you feel better today, take some rest and get well soon. Thanks for your time and effort.

Thanks Denb34, i'm feeling better now :smiley: Enjoy new animations!

5 hours ago, Ruehz said:

Good work Lupobianco, try not to burn yourself out too much. And as always, thank you for the update.

Thanks Ruehz! :smiley: Hope you like the new animations. :smiley:

5 hours ago, Beautifull407 said:

Can anyone help me?!? My sims penis isnt working right, I took out all my rigs and everything except the animations, I downloaded the updated version and its still not acting right. Can someone tell me whats wrong?5a73d2b95a002_02-01-18_3-37-08PM.thumb.png.9dcea1fadfc12826e87c8a2372e9fce4.png

Greetings Beautifull407.

i don't think this problem is related to my animations but  instead on some bad installation of movable penis rig. Have you delete all the Denton47 files ? Also try to post this problem on the topic where you download penis maybe they can help you more. ;)  Let me know if you solve this problem.

2 hours ago, Country_Boy said:

Thanks for the update, Lupo. Always look forward to your updates :smile: And thanks for the follow on Tumblr :smile:

Thanks to you Country_Boy! :smiley:

@lupobianco  It's not your animation at all, im just trying to get help where I can since no one's really replying to me. I deleted everything and redownloaded the newest update for Ww and the only things I have downloaded is Nior and [BB] I dont have any of Denton47's cc anymore so I dont think that's it. Im not sure what's going on and ive been at this for a week now.

7 hours ago, Beautifull407 said:

@lupobianco  It's not your animation at all, im just trying to get help where I can since no one's really replying to me. I deleted everything and redownloaded the newest update for Ww and the only things I have downloaded is Nior and [BB] I dont have any of Denton47's cc anymore so I dont think that's it. Im not sure what's going on and ive been at this for a week now.

See also if you don't have any file from Azmodan22 RIG too, since TURBODRIVER have update his WW and now penis bones are standalone and don't require any necessary files. Try first with the base penis from WW see if works, then try only Noir's penis and see if works. Maybe .Noir. and BB they conflict.

7 hours ago, Beautifull407 said:

Is this the Lunaris Eclipse penis model? If so you'll need to also download the rigged version by Vampiressa too!

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/88305-lunareclipses-penis-rigged/