Lupobianco Animations for WickedWhims [October 2023]

I tried repeating what had happened on previous sessions, but I recieved a different animations this time. Here's what happened,

1 I asked another sim for a hand job on a couch.

2 While the proper animation was running another female sim asked to join and I agreed.

3 When the second sim joined the group the following animation started to run, SEX: Abused MMF blowjob handjob stage 2 (lupobianco).

As stated this is a different animation than the one I initially posted about, but I know the other one also had MMF in the animation name and it was a double handjob animation. Hope this helps

5 hours ago, Nothsor said:

I tried repeating what had happened on previous sessions, but I recieved a different animations this time. Here's what happened,

1 I asked another sim for a hand job on a couch.

2 While the proper animation was running another female sim asked to join and I agreed.

3 When the second sim joined the group the following animation started to run, SEX: Abused MMF blowjob handjob stage 2 (lupobianco).

As stated this is a different animation than the one I initially posted about, but I know the other one also had MMF in the animation name and it was a double handjob animation. Hope this helps

Greetings Nothsor.

This happen becasue when a sim want to join WW pick a random animations with 3 sims, and i set that if you want to play a male animations with a female WW apply a strapon on her.

Patreon_Exclusive_BLU.jpg

New Releases On Patreon!

"RedFuel" & "ToyBoy"

RedFuel MF Squeeze Boobs STAGE 1

RedFuel MF HandBlowJob STAGE 2

RedFuel MF CunniVaginal STAGE 3

RedFuel MF Cum Inside CLIMAX

-

ToyBoy MFF Voyeur STAGE 1

ToyBoy MFF HandBlowJob STAGE 2

ToyBoy MFF VaginalCreampie STAGE 3

ToyBoy MFF Vaginal CLIMAX

redfuel1.gifredfuel2.gifredfuel3.gifredfuel4.gif

-

toyboy1.giftoyboy2.giftoyboy3.giftoyboy4.gif

Don't forget to follow this topic so you never miss any news!

If you like my work and want support me :heart:  become_a_patron_button.png

Thank you very much!!

On 5/3/2018 at 3:58 PM, samnic87 said:

Sorry if this has been answered already, but is the tongue for patreon animations only or should it be wit all?

Greetings samnic87.

Tongue can be donwloaded from here on LL and work on every animations that use tongue bones. :smile: In my pack that can be donwloaded here on LL there are a lot of animations with tongue movable. :smiley:

New Releases On Patreon!

"PajamaParty"

PajamaParty FFF Pillows War STAGE 1

PajamaParty FFF Kissing STAGE 2

PajamaParty FFF Cunnilingus STAGE 3

PajamaParty FFF Strapon Penetration STAGE 4

PajamaParty FFF Scissor Tower CLIMAX

pajamaparty1.gifpajamaparty2.gifpajamaparty3.gifpajamaparty4.gifpajamaparty5.gif

Thank you very much!!

23 hours ago, keeleymyfirst said:

hi Lupo,
you and all the Animators do a fantastic Job with this Animations,
it is becoming more and more realistic !

a very big Thank you  :classic_smile:

Thanks a lot keeleymyfirst!

I'm glad  you like our works! :smiley:

22 hours ago, DanaMercer said:

Where is the next update...? And also please more BL animations, thank you

Greetings DanaMercer.

Next update will come soon :smiley: and for BL what category you mean exacly ?

New Releases On Patreon!

"Grey"

Grey MF NipsLick STAGE 1

Grey MF Cunnilingus STAGE 2

Grey MF Blowjob STAGE 3

Grey MF Sex CLIMAX

grey1.gifgrey2.gifgrey3.gifgrey4.gif

Thank you very much!!

I will also want inform everyone that new update is coming soon on LL but i don't know the exact date and i will do my best for give it to you As soon as possible. :heart:

4 hours ago, lupobianco said:

Thanks a lot keeleymyfirst!

I'm glad  you like our works! :smiley:

Greetings DanaMercer.

Next update will come soon :smiley: and for BL what category you mean exacly ?

It is a Boy's Love.. Yaoi... Shounen ai... or straight-up HA GAEEEY romance. It doesn't have to be an animation... even a simple pose would do. Hehe

1 hour ago, DanaMercer said:

It is a Boy's Love.. Yaoi... Shounen ai... or straight-up HA GAEEEY romance. It doesn't have to be an animation... even a simple pose would do. Hehe

I'd definitely want to see quite a few more of those myself. Of course, I'd also like breast movement added to them in the event that they are ever used for female bodied Sims, whether they are using strap-on dildos or they have a few extra bits and pieces to work with by default.

On 8/3/2018 at 12:37 AM, DanaMercer said:

Ahahaha thank for the multiple names xD for this month i don't have BL animations except for the already released "PajamaParty" But never say never :smile:

On 8/3/2018 at 2:32 AM, FauxFurry said:

I'd definitely want to see quite a few more of those myself. Of course, I'd also like breast movement added to them in the event that they are ever used for female bodied Sims, whether they are using strap-on dildos or they have a few extra bits and pieces to work with by default.

if i make a BL animations i will use the futa RIG :smile:

22 hours ago, FlamesofSaphiree said:

Unable to use these in game? They dont seem to show up

Make sure you donwloaded latest version of WickedWhims first, then make sure you don't have any duplicated of my files and also wait a few moment i'm uploading a newer version :smiley: 

That teasing animation where he preps and then does her doggystyle on the side of the bed doesn't make much sense. Its a tease and then vaginal yet only considered a teasing animation via the categories. Should probably split that animation into two separate ones to be tease and then the penetration is vaginal. That way it counts as penetration and Sims will be at risk of pregnancy.

Well its at least considered a teasing only in my game.

https://imgbox.com/fZDWy7gG