Lupobianco Animations for WickedWhims [October 2023]

2 hours ago, Krizzlewizzle said:

is this working for mac? it doesnt show on my content pls help

I think it should work for mac too Krizzlewizzle. Make sure you have latest version of WickedWhims ;)

2 hours ago, Ruehz said:

The lip tugging is very good! How did you pull it off?:classic_wub:

Greetings Ruehz if i manage tomorrow i will release it on Patreon the full series "First Time Lesbian" :smiley:

Patreon_Exclusive_BLU.jpg

New Update on Patreon!

"First Time Lesbian" Animations.

First Time Lesbian FF Teasing STAGE 1

First Time Lesbian FF Undressing STAGE 2

First Time Lesbian FF Kissing STAGE 3

First Time Lesbian FF Licking STAGE 4

First Time Lesbian FF Scissor STAGE 5

First Time Lesbian FF Climax STAGE 6

firsttimelesbian1.giffirsttimelesbian2.giffirsttimelesbian3.giffirsttimelesbian4.giffirsttimelesbian5.giffirsttimelesbian6.gif

Hope you like it!

Don't forget to follow this topic so you never miss any news!

And if you like it and want support me   become_a_patron_button.png

Thanks! :heart:

18 hours ago, SCarverOrne said:

I swore I would never donate to an animator again.

*becomes Patron*

Goddammit. :lol:

Ahahahahahaha Epic! :smiley: and for answer your previous question about the "Romantic Cuddles" yes i will make something new like that, but for the next month. :smiley:

8 hours ago, MarvelFanSMASH said:

I love it! :love:

i'm glad you like it! :smiley:

1 hour ago, craftyplumbob said:

Chloe & Rachel? :lol:

Yes!! :smiley:   

11 hours ago, planbravo1 said:

For the "Counter stuffing" series, are the other men waiting in line to fuck the girl part of the animation? When I try to use the animation, I only get the MF animations as options and there's no available option to add more men.

Greetings planbravo1.

Check your WW's settings in game, and see if you have gender lock "ON" ;)

On 15/2/2018 at 8:33 PM, planbravo1 said:

I don't see a setting called "gender lock" but I did set gender recognition to "anything goes" and I still can't see the animations.

Greetings planvbravo1.

Yes that one i mean, by the way make sure you have latest version of WW and don't have any duplicate of my files in one subfolder (if you use any). Let me know.

On 16/2/2018 at 3:16 AM, damienislandere said:

I love your animations, but since there are so many of them would you please consider splitting them up into separate themed packages?

Greetings damienislandere.

Sadly it won't happen, since like you said there are a lot of animations it require me too much time and people can donwload 100 different package for having all animations.

14 hours ago, LunaSims25 said:

The animations aren't working. I have the last version of WW and I do not have any dupes of your files nor I have any other mods installed, please help?

Greetings LunaSims25.

Other animations works ?

14 hours ago, lupobianco said:

Yes that one i mean, by the way make sure you have latest version of WW and don't have any duplicate of my files in one subfolder (if you use any). Let me know.

I tried that and they still don't show up. You can see below, there's no option to join in with more men.

Y0egXj3.pngOlp0zJI.png

Thank you for helping troubleshoot, I appreciate it if even we can't find a solution to the problem.

On 17/2/2018 at 6:08 AM, lupobianco said:

Greetings LunaSims25.

Other animations works ?

Yes, I have animations from Amra72, Azmodan22 and ooOLaLaWorld and they all work properly in game. But I really, really want to use your animations because they all look very well made, so I hope there's a solution. I don't use cc, just mods. Right now I only have the MCC mod and the WW mod, plus the animations mentioned above.

12 hours ago, planbravo1 said:

I tried that and they still don't show up. You can see below, there's no option to join in with more men.

Y0egXj3.pngOlp0zJI.png

Thank you for helping troubleshoot, I appreciate it if even we can't find a solution to the problem.

Greetings planbravo1.

Maybe i understand why you think it doesn't work, i test it in my game and it works but for adding people is a bit tricky, infact you should start: Tickets 2P (Vaginal) then pick another sims and start Tickets 3P (Vaginal) then again with another sim Tickets 4P (Vaginal), after that you can click on the female on counter and can click "Ask to Join in..." and adding two more male and finally see Tickets 6P (Vaginal).  Let me know :smiley:

2 hours ago, LunaSims25 said:

Yes, I have animations from Amra72, Azmodan22 and ooOLaLaWorld and they all work properly in game. But I really, really want to use your animations because they all look very well made, so I hope there's a solution. I don't use cc, just mods. Right now I only have the MCC mod and the WW mod, plus the animations mentioned above.

Greetings LunaSims25.

It's really strange in this case, try to delete all my files and redownload them. Also check in animations disabled (WW's Settings inside game) if you see my animations. Let me know. :smile: