Fallout 4 turns to very bad pixelated graphics ??

D_ManXX2

If your on about the rainbow pixelated one its a bug which has been around since release. Just save the game, quit out and load it back up again after waiting a minute or two. It seems to happen if you are playing the game for a long time.

For what I have read it seems to be a bug with AMD graphics cards but weather that is true or not is I am unsure.

Ofc AMD is to blame again lol  :P

But seriously I have this bug from time to time too, and I have nVidia GTX 1070..

P.S. Patch 1.8.7 seems to increase loading times for me (by 20-30%), and sometimes I have weird slowdowns to like 5 fps and I need to restart the game to fix it or sometimes even PC, no problems in other demanding games like Hitman 2016 DX12, RotTR DX12, Witcher 3 etc.

P.S.2. If you have nVidia GPU, be careful with latest drivers, there are some problems with memory frequency with them for many users...

Archived