PCEA2, sit animation and Female Animation Pack

NisaK

Hello, I recently got tired of all my character's vanilla animations and wanted to change them to reflect her succubus nature (made possible by PSQ).  Anyways, I wanted to add more feminine animations exclusively to my character because she's the only succubus in my game while being able to toggle on and off the added animations to easily compare them with the vanilla ones.  PCEA2 http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71055/? seems to fit my requirements so I installed that.  I opened up my game and tested the default packs it added to confirm everything was working then exited and deleted all the packs but the female idle one, replaced the file for the female idle one with one from loverslab and reloaded the game to make sure the idle was added correctly (it was). 

Next I added a sit animation from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15674/? and created a custom folder in the FNIS_PCEA2 file named 9sitanimation adding the file to that folder.  I loaded the game and enabled the animation in mcm menu but I didn't see the animation being applied for the chair or bench I tried sitting at in the inn I was in.  I don't really know what I did wrong and, to be honest, I don't fully understand the 'create your own animation collections' section on the PCEA2 nexus page.  Specifically, it talks about adding a '_' to indicated default folders and I just have no idea what he's talking about.  Secondly, I notice that the default path for the sit animations are placed in a female folder which my animations folder doesn't have (despite gender specific animations being checked for some reason and for some animation mod in my generate fnis for users program).  So, I'm not sure if that's somehow creating a problem.

Lastly, I'd like to add a pack for the animations from the female animation pack http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29408/? but I'm not even going to attempt doing that yet until I can first get the sit animation to work.  Given that I can't get the sit animation to work, I'll probably need some help doing this too.  

Thank you for your time! 

From the PCEA2 instructions:

Note 1: FNIS does "only" support 537 animations this way. Which is only about one third of all animations for character. The reason: system limitations. Animations like ritual spell, staffmagic, sitting, horse riding, killmoves, and crossbow are purposely ommitted in the interest of ALL users. You don't need to ask me. I will not add them in a later release of FNIS.

Archived