Custom follower won't follow

pepertje

I tried making a follower as part as a mod for Fallout 4. She could follow me around just fine a couple of days ago, but then suddenly it's as if she's stuck in "wait" mode, and no matter how often I order her to follow, she doesn't.

The game recognizes her as a follower, though. It just doesn't allow me to pick the "follow" command. Even if I press it, it stays at "follow", she says something and nothing happens.

I've tried some of the usual fixes:

-Loading a clean save

-Forcing her into a Vertibird

-Disabling/enabling

-Dismissing her and recruiting her again

If anyone has a clue on where to look, I'd appreciate it.

post-429874-0-33051300-1480112772_thumb.jpg

I assume no changes to the load order or mods were done between the time it work

Not sure but resurrect might refresh her package (default) Make sure proper backups have been done.

I am out on a limb here. ;) However it is something at least until the masters come and solve your problem. ;)

Also tried that, didn't work.

Solved it:

I'm not 100% certain what did the trick, but I believe it had something to do with the actor's keywords.

To anyone making themselves a companion experiencing the same issue, make sure you're careful with those. (I copied them off Piper and left in what wasn't tied to Piper herself) ;)

• 9 months later...

Archived