Problem when equipping Vampdress Gauntlets

Agnes_

Hey guys! I saw in another post some wonderful nails that are a part of the Vampdress armor, but when I put on the gauntlets my character hands get all messed up, here's a screenshot:

http://i.imgur.com/I0iH0aJ.jpg

I'm using a UUNP conversion, what is weird is that all my other armors look fine, I only get this issue with those particular gauntlets, any idea why this is happening?

Link to the armor: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10351-vampdress-cbbe/?do=findComment&comment=230290

Conversion: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46964-uunp-body-slide-conversions-chajapa/

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

You could probably just import your own arms to fix it because to me it seems like the weights are off between weights if you could set your character to weight 100 or weight 0 to see if the issues is fixed that we can rule that that indeed is your problem

EDIT: Do you use UUNP SPECIAL or UUNP HDT? 

Well from what I can see they didn't make a 1st person mesh and also they didn't fit the nails to the UUNP hand so it has to be redone, the scale is different for UUNP I can do it but its going to take me a second i wanna check the CK to see if he added 1st person meshes to see if they should be there.

Okay the ESP has the correct 1st person mesh selected the biped objects where set wrong in the CK which is probably the main issue but i have already finished converting to UUNP hands so give me a second so i can upload but you'll need to do the testing to see if it works.

EDIT: Also know you can wear rings with these equipped now. that i fixed it.

Alright I finished I have 3 version because I am not sure about how to weight hands or if it even is required so test these and tell me if it works:

1. Vampire Gauntlets (Weights deleted and then copied)

2. Vampire Gauntlets (Weights copied only)

3.. Vampire Gauntlets (No weights copied)

If you still have problems then I'll upload an esp fix I think will solve the issue if the above fail. Each one is standalone so you install and overwrite.

1. Vampire Gauntlets 

Please let me know if they work.

I tested it as well, here are the results:

Weight copied: hands worked but the texture was messed up.

Weights deleted and then copied and no weight copied: the hands works, sometimes the texture glitches but unequipping and equipping fixes it, I can use rings but they are not visible on the hand.

Thanks for all the help, you're awesome!

FIX

This should work 100% plz let me know thanks sorry it took so long lol

EDIT: the rings not showing up may be because they aren't fit to the UUNP hand type.

Open up console type show race menu with gloves equipped and change your weight from 0 to 100 and back to test if it works correctly.

Archived