[WIP] Darker Projects (now a mod!)

Edit: This thread has now become a planning thread for a cannibal questline mod tentatively titled Darker Projects.

This is a WIP that will need a lot of time and planning. We are currently seeking able and willing modders who would like to help us out. The core concept is as follows:

What is it?

This will be an extension of the cannibalism quest The Taste of Death, turning the cannibal cult into a full faction with quests and the end goal of taking over and controlling an entire town.

The questline will pick up where The Taste of Death leaves off, giving you the option of continuing on the path Namira has made clear for you, or else walking away with the ring and nothing more. If you commit to the cult, you must complete cannibalistic rituals that involve the kidnapping, torture and consumption of several victims.

Features

-Capture meat slaves

-Put them in an increasingly elaborate dungeon

-Rape them!

-Torture them!

-Execute them yourself OR

-Send them to the slaughter house!

-New food recipes that utilize human flesh, bones, eyes, livers, brains and more!

-New armor and weapons craftable from human body parts!

-New potions made with human organs!

-A cannibal perk tree with skills that aid in your man-hunting!

Note: I will be including the ability to have sex with their corpses. HOWEVER, I realize that this is not a fetish everyone shares with me, even those who enjoy the fantasy of cannibalism. Therefore it will not be necessary to continue the quest line, and the option will be made immediately available to the PC to refuse any further offers.

There will also be quests to infiltrate and influence the local government of your town and help install members of the cult until you can fully take over.

Note: At this time I am assuming we will create an entirely new town for this takeover. I'm not sure setting this up in an established town is a good idea, as it would most likely break the vanilla quests connected to it.

More information will be added as we make progress. Bare with us, the progress will be slow.

Additionally, there are mods that will compliment this one, and I personally enjoy their use even now. Below is a short list of those mods. I did not make these mods. I'm just putting them here for easy access for those who enjoy such things.

Edit 6/15/12: Added Full Decapitations to the list.

Edit 6/22/12: Added Eola the Lovely Cannibal and Corpse Girl

Bloody Cannibalism. (Makes cannibalism bloody)

Cannibal Cuisine. (A couple of recipes for the long pig connoisseur)

Cannibalism Expanded. (More recipes, and extends the cannibalism stat bonus to 1 hour. WARNING: still experimental, in need of testing.)

Souvenir Heads and Useful Remains. (Exactly as it sounds, you can now keep the heads of those you kill, as well as other trophies, and you can now turn human flesh into leather and wear your victims' skin!)

Wendigo Custom Race. (Still under development, but worth keeping an eye on)

Full Decapitations. This ups the chance of decapitations to 100%!

Eola the Lovely Cannibal. A lovelier version of Eola.

Corpse Girl. WARNING: This mod spoils the Dark Brotherhood quest line! But if you already know or don't care, I strongly recommend this mod.

More will come as they are found.

I know I'm in the minority with what I want in mods for Skyrim. I'm into the dark' date=' twisted aspects that go beyond rape and enslavement.

[/quote']

your pic didn't give that away at all :P

Although in a way i like what a part of your mod describes i personaly belive there should be more moral choices that make you feel bad after doing something , in skyrim i felt more of a merecenery than a dragonborn ( people being all like do this and do that , "go do it yourself B*tch" :D ) anyways what i'm getting at is that mods should do what bethesda can't , i am not really into cannibalism and that however this could turn into something nice :shy:.

[spoiler=An introduction/rant :)]It is sometimes funny where arbitrary lines of morality are drawn. All of this is fantasy, and I don't believe in thought crimes, thus moral boundaries are all quite meaningless. Consider Fallout 3, for example, when they decided once and for all children ought to be immortal. Oh my god, kill a child, in gory detail!? Remember Fallout 1 and 2, and the meat puddles that kids became during poorly-aimed bursts of minigun fire? What I'm trying to say is that the first mod I downloaded (okay, maybe the 3rd or 4th) for Skyrim was one that made kids killable. Because I want to go out and kill kids in real life? No. I want a free, open world, one that slightly approaches the moral ambiguities of our actual world. This isn't a Disney game, this is a modeling of an incredibly barbaric historical period (albeit in a fantasy setting), during a war-like event to boot.

What was the world like in war time, in the real life middle ages? Gallant knights rode around hitting bad guys with sticks, right? Saving women? Always showed the helpless villagers along the way mercy, no doubt. That is, of course, a ridiculously naive notion of reality. What this game is missing, to some extent, is a much broader range of debauchery to engage in, particularly on the 'nauseating' side of things. Also on that note, the American age of consent shouldn't be a factor in my fantasy character's wrongdoings, either, regardless of how horrible they may turn out to be. I know that all throughout history rampaging soldiers have always been considerate of a girls maturity before they consider all the horrible things- oh, I'm sorry, did you have something to say on that subject, all-of-human-history?

Excuse me for the slightly rant-ish, introductory-like post. I'll bleep it out to keep from blatant thread piracy. To be brief about it, I'm with Queenbee and Veta (except that I'm down with the whole cannibalism/mutilation thing :D). There's plenty of killing in this game, but seldom have I felt as if I've ever truly murdered someone. I haven't gone out and killed an NPC and felt a bit guilty inside, never done anything that I really felt was sort of a horrible act. I'm not sure the vanilla game is capable of it. My problem is I have a huge disconnect between games and reality, and while I do have a decent imagination, I think this game could be much more with some delicate modding.

As an example for a mod I would love to have: I have some of the mods Queenbee mentioned above, souvenir heads etc, cannibal cuisine, and so on. But that amounts to me running up, killing a bandit (or innocent farming lass, whatever) and just taking a 'heart' or 'head' from their little inventory list. Again, my imagination does just fine, but what I would LOVE to see as an expansion to those, is the PC actually in the act of removing their trophy. I'd love to see the character kneel down over the body and saw its head off, or open it up, reach inside and physically remove whatever organ it was they're trying to claim. In short, the ability to thoroughly mutilate NPCs/corpses.

Another thought that just came to me, in the spirit of feeling like you're really murdering someone, how about a particular type/effect of backstabbing that allows the player to bask in the act itself? Say you sneak up behind a girl washing dishes or whatever. It'd be nice to get that nice hold on their chin and press the knife to their throat, but instead of just quickly ending it, I don't know, maybe listen to some crying and pleading? Have the choice of opening their stomachs instead, which would result in a drawn out death animation, or being able to let them go for a certain amount of coin (like a mugging), or along the lines of that slaver mod that's in progress, maybe raping or enslaving them? I've always loved playing an assassin, but killing everyone as fast as possible isn't always the best way to bask in murder :)

Oh all kinds of other stuff as well, but I ought to keep this somewhat short (relatively speaking). I think QB (May I call you QB?) has a great idea in setting up a place to gather and keep track of all the mods that cater to our more...choice interests. I've seen plenty of threads dedicated to keeping track of certain types of outfits, or items, skins, and such, but none that really extend beyond a character's death.

Once we have a good accounting of what's out there, I'd be glad to help in the production of further mods that help expand those horizons, though my own knowledge of editing is limited to some dabbling in Oblivion and coding in unrelated languages.

Thanks for getting the ball rolling, QB, and sorry about the verbose reply :)

Thank you to those who are voicing their support, it feels good to know I'm not the only one.

@Veta: Aw, and I was trying so hard to be subtle. ^_~

@Machismo111: I hear what you're saying, and I sympathize. But yeah, that was a bit ranty. I made this post to be like a safe haven for people who share our particular tastes, and I'd rather not use it to berate people who take issue with them. This should be about achieving those goals we set for ourselves anyway, like discussing our own mods and helping each other learn how to make them.

That said, I totally agree that it would be wonderful to have a mod for dismemberment, but I remember hearing that the bodies are a single piece, and making arms and legs detachable would be either impossible or very very hard. At least you can decapitate people. Which leads me to...

@ Ms. Lucy: Yes, it's super fun. I already have a suit of fetish wear made out of my victim's skin. There's another mod called "Humans Drop Human Parts", which ensures a 100% heart and flesh drop rate, but it conflicts with Souvenir Heads and prevents severed heads from dropping. I wish Souvenir Heads would let you just pick up the actual head of the person you kill, because I'd rather have that mounted on my wall than a generic head (oh, and it should let you mount heads on your wall).

@Captain Oblivious: LOL!

@Machismo111: I hear what you're saying' date=' and I sympathize. But yeah, that was a bit ranty. I made this post to be like a safe haven for people who share our particular tastes, and I'd rather not use it to berate people who take issue with them. This should be about achieving those goals we set for ourselves anyway, like discussing our own mods and helping each other learn how to make them.

[/quote']

I hope I didn't come off as trying to berate anyone, drama is my least favorite thing in the whole wide internets. I'm a bit bottled up with rants regarding these sorts of interests (really, arguing that people oughta be more open minded about getting off on eating people doesn't go over very well at the dinner table), I'll do my best to keep my fingers under control.

Back to the topic, though, I wonder if we could do actual heads...I mean, once an NPC is decapitated, their head remains...their head, right? They don't all turn to some generic bloody head, right? This may be way beyond me, but it seems like there should be a way to isolate that head model, make it its own little object, then tag it to an NPC to be dropped when they die, or something. I don't know about doing it for EVERY npc, but the key ones at least it should be doable.

It's certainly plausible. You can pick up the actual weapon they're using, and you can take their actual armor. The trick would be to make it into a mountable object, something you can hang on your wall, and as far as I know you can't hang anything on any wall in the game. Maybe if you modified a weapons rack so that it looked like the head was impaled on a peg. Would you have to tell the computer it's a weapon then?

Although, the thought of using a human head as a weapon is appealing. Maybe give it a bit of the spine for a handle and make it a mace, and enchant it with a minor fear spell.

This discussion of head trophies and cannibalism has reminded me of one of Robbaz's Skyrim reviews on Youtube.

May this be to your viewing pleasure:[video=youtube]

omg' date=' that was awesome. Thank you for that.

But yeah, that implies I can carry heads with me. Now if only there was a way to make it an item that can be put into and taken out of your inventory...

@queenbee: Did you ever try to analyze, why you like cannibalism?

I have a thing for taboo fantasies. Cannibalism, necrophilia, incest, rape, torture, enslavement...things our society finds abhorrent and disgusting. The only one I don't like is scat/piss. Strangely enough, I still find that stuff gross. No offense to those who like it.

As to why...I'm not sure. Why do so many people on this forum like rape fantasy? Maybe I'll never know why, I'm content to just enjoy them whenever and wherever possible. It's all just fantasy, and I'm not hurting anyone.

Incidentally, I was coming up with a wishlist of what I would want in a large mod that would include those things I listed and more, perhaps with complete quest lines and additional NPCs. I think an expansion of the cannibalism quest line that's already in the game would be good, perhaps even make it a faction you join, with missions to kidnap and devour specific targets. I'd also like to see about making a player house with dungeon and holding pens for your meat slaves. And a kitchen. A really big kitchen.

Also, does anyone know how to make Killable Children compatible with Souvenir Heads? The little rugrats seem immune to dropping flesh, hearts or heads. And is there a way to create more children? Sadly Skyrim seems to be running low...

I guess people here, including me, like rape-mods, cause they normally don't have a fulfilled sexlife. The word "rape" actually disgusts me and doesn't really fit to those mods since rape in real life is terrifieing and brutal. "Rape" in Oblivion was more like having sex with horny nymphs that enjoy it. It's great for frustrated singles or sex addicts to virtually walk around and have sex with every beauty that comes their way. Can't wait for the invention of the holodeck. :D

As to why...I'm not sure. Why do so many people on this forum like rape fantasy?

Lmao Oak' date=' that video was fantastic. I've gotta check out more of that guys stuff.[/quote']His Killable Children mod review is hilarious.

Speaking of which...

Also' date=' does anyone know how to make Killable Children compatible with Souvenir Heads? The little rugrats seem immune to dropping flesh, hearts or heads. And is there a way to create more children? Sadly Skyrim seems to be running low...[/quote']

The only way I know of to do this would be to use a race replacer for the child race, rather than Killable Children or even Higher Magic's version of playable kids.

Perhaps a few tweaks to Roy12's xvision children mod:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8070

would do the trick for Souvenir Heads.

(Also worthy of note, the update version posted/packaged in Jiitek's thread:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4367

adds all missing body parts and increases other race-mod compatibility.)

However, these options would of course involve mesh and texture replacement folders, and all the other stuff you get when adding a new race mod.

As for creating more of them, that is a bit different. You could create an .esp which spawns dozens of your own generic little rugrats all over Skyrim. Or you could just wander about using player.placeatme [insert Base ID# of your favourite victim/s]

Edit: actually.. If you were making tweaks to one of the xvision children versions I speak of, you could effectively go through and toggle the respawn for each of them. I wouldn't do this to quest related characters though, it'd probably break things very quickly.

To me, the rape you're referring to is a form of BDSM minus all the bells and whistles. But that's just my opinion.

The Souvenir mod only affects the item drops for thalmor, bandits, and falmer. I didn't edit any of the npc or children item drops cos I figured not everyone kills npcs/children or have the killable children mod downloaded. Its also compatible with other mods that have item drops like flesh and hearts. Its just a matter of load order.

I really like your ideas QB. I'd really like to see it implemented into something similar to the Evil Lair of Hydra mod. Only more dinner guests and meals lol.

To me' date=' the rape you're referring to is a form of BDSM minus all the bells and whistles. But that's just my opinion.

The Souvenir mod only affects the item drops for thalmor, bandits, and falmer. I didn't edit any of the npc or children item drops cos I figured not everyone kills npcs/children or have the killable children mod downloaded. Its also compatible with other mods that have item drops like flesh and hearts. Its just a matter of load order.

I really like your ideas QB. I'd really like to see it implemented into something similar to the Evil Lair of Hydra mod. Only more dinner guests and meals lol.

[/quote']

omg, I love Evil Lair of Hydra! Ordering sexy slave girls to be beheaded is a real turn on.

As for a similar mod, I like the idea of making it kind of posh, like an upper crust sort of secret society. Think Hannibal Lecter meets Lord of the Rings. You'd have everyone dressed real nice and talking about fine living, then sitting down to a nice candle lit dinner. It's all very dignified and friendly, and then they cart out the girl to be butchered. The chef brings her around to each dinner guest, and they mark what part of her they want to eat. Of course she's crying and screaming through her gag, but no one pays any attention to this. Then she's butchered right in front of everyone and cooked before them, habachi style. The head is placed on the table to make a nice center piece, and everyone compliments the cook on the skillfully prepared meal.

Also, silly me, I didn't notice that Souvenir Heads was your mod. That'll teach me, not looking at the creators' names. I really appreciate it, it's an awesome mod. Do you think you could tweak it so as to get flesh hearts and heads from children? Pretty please?

Aww thanks. Its a small mod but I plan to add a little more to it. I've been dragging though. I could do that, I wouldn't mind. I want to edit all the unique NPCs' item drops (minus the essential ones needed for quests) so that anyone you kill drops hearts and stuff as well

Is it possible to create unique hearts and flesh for every race? Perhaps even create new potions that can be crafted using them, and new recipes for eating them. I also would love the opportunity to feed them to NPCs without them knowing what it is. Sort of like Sweeney Todd. That would be awesome.

I've been working on that, but just minor stuff since I'm only using vanilla meshes and textures. So far all I've done was high elf ear, khajiit fur, argonian skin, etc. Potions and recipes aren't hard though, I wouldn't mind those. I just need some idea for some recipes. I really suck at those lol

You know...you could always make extra parts that drop as well. Like disembodied tongue or finger, or severed breast from females and severed penis from males. That could result in some interesting potions.

Here's a few recipes that pop into my head:

1 high elf ear + 1 disembodied eye = detect enemy (tells you if enemies are close and in what direction)

1 deathbell + 1 human heart = food poison (pour in someone's drink or on their food, watch them keel over and die)

1 khajiit fur + 1 horker tusk = 20 second immunity to frost magic.

1 dark elf severed head + 1 human tongue = 20 second boost to speechcraft (I'm thinking this should give you ungodly speechcraft, like to the point that people will do whatever you say and sell you things for free).

1 disembodied penis + 1 human flesh = temporary futa if female PC, temporary enlarged cock if male PC.

I'm sure I'll think of more, but you get the idea.

More than simply making potions (because who wants to grind up all that nummy stuff?), I think it'd be neat to have a system where you would make special foods that could be offered to other players. Maybe get some kind of "ooh this is really tasty shit!" reactions. Kinda like that guy that has that meat stand in whatever city. Tricking folks into cannibalism is fun ;) Especially if it's made from a recently deceased loved one ;D

I like you, Machismo. You think like me.

But while feeding people Soilent Green makes me cackle with evil glee, I still want some functional purpose to my mods. There had to be a reason why I'm feeding someone their loved ones beyond "that's sick and I like it". Like maybe this is an intimidation technique to get them to do something for you. Or it has a magical effect on them. Or it's a form of revenge someone specified for you to do, like a DB quest. Hell, paired with the Wendigo mod I linked, it could be your aim to subtly turn someone into one over time.

I just prefer a bit of story behind the sick and twisted. It's hotter that way.

Sort of like an extra dialogue option offering an NPC food which triggers a custom animation of said npc eating said food? Lol. That'd be cool. I really wish I were an advanced modder, then I would've done that. Sucks that NPCs eating food is just a stupid idle animation :(

Well i havn't read all the posts here.. but the original idea of rape is a bit lowtech for me.. dunno.. just picking someone off the streets or roads and just rape her with force isn't enough for me. Though i so freakin welcome the option to enslave NPCs, i'd fuck her and hurt her until she begs for me to stop, i'd kill her, raise the corpse, fuck the corpse again, dismember it, rinse and repeat and sew it together until i got a minion like this

Corpse_Bride_by_ValentinaKallias.jpg

I'd create some more and let them do the same to other living victims and just watch.

Needless to say, i'd kill for mod like this.

So yea, i'm ass-deed into necromancy.. even in terms like this.

Needless to say' date=' i'd kill for mod like this.

So yea, i'm ass-deed into necromancy.. even in terms like this.

[/quote']

I did have an idea for player slavery where the PC gets ritually sacrificed by necromancers, and then raised from the dead - temporarily. If she does everything they ask, they'll renew the spell in time to keep her alive for another day or so. If not ...

It would be nice to let that work for PC necromancers too, although i can't see a good way to do it offhand...