[WIP] Darker Projects (now a mod!)

The whole appeal to cannibalism for me is the idea that you are hunting and killing something sentient and like you (I only hunt humans on my human for example)

No' date=' you're right, and that is a large part of the appeal for me as well. Which is why I was still uncertain about the concept. It's not so much of a taboo when you're no longer human, is it? Perhaps you stay human after all, just with the benefits bestowed upon you by Namira through your cannibalism.

Also, It would be nice if there was a branch of the cannibal tree for either melee weapons or bows. while unarmed feats are cool, it doesn't work very well for the "civilized" cannibal who likes to wine and dine on his men.

This is a good point, and I also like playing the civilized cannibal. But there's already perk trees for melee and bows. I just like the idea of unarmed combat getting a fare shake for once.

Regardless' date=' more cannibal mods make me happy, so thank you Lilbooth :)

[/quote']

Aw, what about me? =(

I love that you made most of the abilities barehanded' date=' there's not enough skill trees that emphasize weaponless fighting. It would fit nicely with the concept that as you progress you're becoming something inhuman. I'm still toying with the idea that by the end of the quest line you become a Wendigo. Not sure, though.

If there is an outward physical change to you, it should be subtle enough that you can still walk around cities and villages without being attacked. Maybe you acquire claws.

[/quote']

This would be cool for a Wendigo mod, but I probably wouldn't use it.

The whole appeal to cannibalism for me is the idea that you are hunting and killing something sentient and like you (I only hunt humans on my human for example)

Also, It would be nice if there was a branch of the cannibal tree for either melee weapons or bows. while unarmed feats are cool, it doesn't work very well for the "civilized" cannibal who likes to wine and dine on his men.

Regardless, more cannibal mods make me happy, so thank you Lilbooth :)

Well for one your welcome, I'm not really 'into' all the ideas talked about in this thread but I appreciate the hospitallity of this community and this is something I can help with, so I feel slightly compelled to do so.

Two; I'm just putting forth Seguestions, someone with more experience in the modding community would be more help, I'm more in the research department the the devolopement.

Three; A new skill tree will be published tomarrow, I'll do my best to work in your sugguestions. However level of refinement could be handled several ways. Theres the stealthy sort of approach with slitting throats, theres the more hunter feel that would focus on critical dammage and perhaps some new posions, and thens there's the seductive kind, you lure the unexpecting to your home or estate and take them out in your personally favorite method.

It almost makes me want to make two trees.

Tree One will contian the Physical side from the first tree and counter it with some weapon skills if your character isnt for the barehanded line.

Tree Two will contain the magicka side from the first tree and counter it with some speechcraft related things, this tree will focus on cutting down on the combat required to dine on your character's prefered cuisine.

I'm not sure...

Ill try to make two for tomarrow evening and post them, feedback is appreciated

Hey Queen, I was gonna PM you part 1 of the story I wrote but I cant seem to figure out how to attach a file to a PM so I'm just gonna put it up here. Hopefully this will build up a bit of anticipation for you. Part two will either be done monday night or early tuesday morning. Hope you like it. ~Lilbooth

p.s. You can expect part two to be quite a bit more adulterated than part one, considering part one is 'pg' at best.

Aw' date=' thanks! I read it, it's awesome! I really look forward to part 2 ^_^

[/quote']

I appreciate the positive feedback, I'm not the strongest writer but it's good to know I can please some people with my words. I'm curious to know who else downloaded it, 10 downloads for a story writen for one person seems a bit hefty.

Anyway I just woke up so I'll start part two and try to bust out a new skill tree, and a spell list.

Not being funny but would I be right in saying this is not a mod but something you would like to be made into one assuming you get enough interest and volunteer capability to make it happen? Am just being pedantic :P

Never seen the appeal of eating other people myself but each to their own of course - the amount of shit I get for posting rubber catsuits for Skyrim is quite hilarious,

\Derail

although on a totally unrelated note I hear that Lonesome George has died today which is sad, but also learned that giant tortoises are RIDICULOUSLY tasty, as in HOLY FUCK OMG TASTY (to be fair I had read Darwin's notes on them before which is quite lol coming from fucking Darwin, which roughly equates to Giant Tortoise = Om nom nom) so part of me is 'LOL how weird is that?' and the other part of me is all :'o( because he was awesome.

\Derail end

Not being funny but would I be right in saying this is not a mod but something you would like to be made into one assuming you get enough interest and volunteer capability to make it happen? Am just being pedantic :P

This isn't quite a mod yet, there is an added questline, so that fits the definition. If anything it's a WIP. However it's only really missing a few basic mechanics before you could role play the game as a cannibal. Once the mechanics can be developed it would essentially be a resource for any who wanted to build a questline or add additional concepts. But don't take my word as speaking for the entire thread, thats just my take.

Aw' date=' thanks! I read it, it's awesome! I really look forward to part 2 ^_^

[/quote']

Here's part two. I'll write a part three at the very least, I might just keep writing till I run out of creativity. Anyway this one is a bit shorter, about 3 pages, part three is either a day or two days away.

Theres the stealthy sort of approach with slitting throats' date=' theres the more hunter feel that would focus on critical dammage and perhaps some new posions, and thens there's the seductive kind, you lure the unexpecting to your home or estate and take them out in your personally favorite method.

[/quote']

I really like the idea of the seductive tree.

I was almost thinking of aiming the melee and bow trees for distinctly cannibalistic hunting, so if you do add critical, it would have to be a bonus that just applies to sentients, and an increased gender bonus if you wanted to take one or both (separately) this would indicate that you've gotten better at hunting sentient prey, and the male and female bonuses to critical/dmg could represent the often sexual nature of cannibalism.

since my cannibal only hunts men, he would then be able to pick the bonus towards hunting male sentients.

You could also add inventory feats in the cannibalism tree (under bow, melee, and unarmed) making it so if you hunt with a certain weapon you are better at preserving organs, and maybe even the ability to boost the recharge of enchanted items when you kill men or women with your preferred type of weapon (stacks with the enchanting feat of the same nature, but more specific)

It almost makes me want to make two trees.

Tree One will contian the Physical side from the first tree and counter it with some weapon skills if your character isnt for the barehanded line.

Tree Two will contain the magicka side from the first tree and counter it with some speechcraft related things' date=' this tree will focus on cutting down on the combat required to dine on your character's prefered cuisine.

I'm not sure...

Ill try to make two for tomarrow evening and post them, feedback is appreciated

[/quote']

I also really like the speechcraft idea. I'm very curious to see your ideas on how speechcraft could be used to hunt prey without ever raising a weapon (or perhaps employing speechcraft in a way that would start a killscene)

Perhaps we could convince someone to be a willing slaughter pig if we succeed a difficult speech check (which could be made easier with feats) which would cause them to be a temporary follower to be slaughtered in a secluded place of your choosing.

No' date=' you're right, and that is a large part of the appeal for me as well. Which is why I was still uncertain about the concept. It's not so much of a taboo when you're no longer human, is it? Perhaps you stay human after all, just with the benefits bestowed upon you by Namira through your cannibalism.

[/quote']

That's always what I've thought; it's why I think people have an easier time with zombies and vampires... they often get the humanity taken out of their concept in one way or another. but to think of a human eating their own kind while maintaining their humanity? very powerful stuff.

Also' date=' It would be nice if there was a branch of the cannibal tree for either melee weapons or bows. while unarmed feats are cool, it doesn't work very well for the "civilized" cannibal who likes to wine and dine on his men.

[/quote']

This is a good point, and I also like playing the civilized cannibal. But there's already perk trees for melee and bows. I just like the idea of unarmed combat getting a fare shake for once.

I agree; I wouldn't want a tree that resembles the established trees, or allows players to be generally more powerful with those weapons then with magicka or something.

which is why I'd much rather it be specific to humans (like the gender damage boosting feats in fallout, or the allure feat in speechcraft)

Regardless' date=' more cannibal mods make me happy, so thank you Lilbooth :)

[/quote']

Aw, what about me? =(

Have you made any mods yet? I would be very interested in them if you have, we seem to be like-minded on our... flavor of mods ;)

I intended on thanking Lil for what she had already made. I extend a huge thank you to those who are working on mods, or thinking about making them as well however. So no, I'm not forgetting about you darling, you and I share a seat at the table of Namira, how could I? ;)

I really like the idea of the seductive tree.

I was almost thinking of aiming the melee and bow trees for distinctly cannibalistic hunting' date=' so if you do add critical, it would have to be a bonus that just applies to sentients, and an increased gender bonus if you wanted to take one or both (separately) this would indicate that you've gotten better at hunting sentient prey, and the male and female bonuses to critical/dmg could represent the often sexual nature of cannibalism.

[/quote']

Tempting, but a bit too complicated. I want to streamline and simplify this as much as possible. I'm going to wait to see what lilboots comes up with for the example perk trees before I make any decisions, but I have a fair idea of what direction I want this to take.

I also really like the speechcraft idea. I'm very curious to see your ideas on how speechcraft could be used to hunt prey without ever raising a weapon (or perhaps employing speechcraft in a way that would start a killscene)

I also like this idea. Is there a way to add in a perk to the speechcraft tree' date=' instead of devoting a spot in the cannibalism tree? I'm trying to keep the cannibalism tree from getting too crowded.

Have you made any mods yet? I would be very interested in them if you have, we seem to be like-minded on our... flavor of mods ;)

I intended on thanking Lil for what she had already made. I extend a huge thank you to those who are working on mods, or thinking about making them as well however. So no, I'm not forgetting about you darling, you and I share a seat at the table of Namira, how could I? ;)

My apologies, that was just my personal pride rearing its head. I have not made any mods yet, I'm still learning, but it felt like you were giving lilboots full credit for starting this. I'm not saying I deserve all the credit either, it just felt like I was being passed over. But that's not the attitude I want to have. I want this to be about all of us who enjoy the darker kinks, not just me.

Sharing the table of Namira is fun. I'd love to have a meal with you. ^_~

I intended on thanking Lil for what she had already made.

For one I am of the male gender, the 'lil' isn't an abbreviation for Liliath or something along those lines. It's an abbreviation of 'Little'. People called my older brother Booth and when I came along I was Little Booth.

And I really havn't made anything I described a few perks that could be added to the game and a diagram form them, nothing else. Queen wanted to see a skill tree so I made one.(version 2 is still comming just slowed a bit) The ideas described in my posts havn't actually been made no programing or scripting is behind them they're to be taken at face value. I appreciate that you are supporting me but I am supporting Queen, she organzed all this, many thanks should be sent in her direction.

Havn't read the whole thread now.. but the wip section.

The undead slave idea is nice.. seeing them living their normal life seems weird to me..that's something a vampire would do with his minions, i'm used to see bones and/or atleast mindless reanimated zombies moaning when i run into them 8). So yeah, guess i'd turn the whole town into a necromancer base with all sorts of minions and recruiting additional necromancers to my liking and so on. You could make out of it whatever you want i guess. Like having a corpse orgy and inviting riverwood into it... :D

That wendigo turn idea is rather interesting.. though wendigos are too lowtech for my taste (my taste, not yours), i'd suggest different options.. i.e. a necromancer could do some crazy fantastic (yes fantastic!) ritual to turn into a boneish abomination, a lich, a draugr , a zombie, awhateverpleasesyouundead. and rape the fuck out of victims to your hearts content, or not if you just want to be some big-ass bone golem (ouh another idea).

Well i'm a man whose mind is very VERY fixiated on undead shit, i'm also kinda drunk at the moment (not that it matters), sadly animating went somewhat down the toilet with skyrim, or rather modders need to pick it out of it, so we can't do really crazy things at the moment, i could suggest a mammoth-load of ideas though, but that'd be just unneeded at the moment i guess.

so yeah, it's 7:41 am in the morning and i don't even know what i'm doing infront of my computer.

Good morning!

Have you made any mods yet? I would be very interested in them if you have' date=' we seem to be like-minded on our... flavor of mods ;)

[/quote']

My apologies, that was just my personal pride rearing its head. I have not made any mods yet, I'm still learning, but it felt like you were giving lilboots full credit for starting this. I'm not saying I deserve all the credit either, it just felt like I was being passed over. But that's not the attitude I want to have. I want this to be about all of us who enjoy the darker kinks, not just me.

Sharing the table of Namira is fun. I'd love to have a meal with you. ^_~

Oh, I'm sorry, this topic has a lot of promise, so thank you for starting it and keeping the list updated ^_^ hopefully it brings lots of delicious mods coming our way.

You want to share tasty men with me, or do you prefer I pass all the women to your table? I don't have much of a taste for them myself.

I intended on thanking Lil for what she had already made.

For one I am of the male gender' date=' the 'lil' isn't an abbreviation for Liliath or something along those lines. It's an abbreviation of 'Little'. People called my older brother Booth and when I came along I was Little Booth.

And I really havn't made anything I described a few perks that could be added to the game and a diagram form them, nothing else. Queen wanted to see a skill tree so I made one.(version 2 is still comming just slowed a bit) The ideas described in my posts havn't actually been made no programing or scripting is behind them they're to be taken at face value. I appreciate that you are supporting me but I am supporting Queen, she organzed all this, many thanks should be sent in her direction.

[/quote']

Sorry! I was assuming for some reason, I need to stop doing that. -thinking 'I thought I smelled something delicious...'-

regardless, thanks for your help, we need all the help we can get -being someone who has no modding skill-

just like ot put my ten cents in but i would also like a necrophilia mod or even some way to sort of " tame " say the undead and use them as you please either with some mods like asx or something along the lines of the slavery guild idea, maybe a sort of abduct people for your own use or even kill and collect there body for your own use .

I would also like to state that if your still reading on about the mod being posted below , that i IN NO WAY! condone beating of women in anyway UNLESS it is strictly bedroom play or something a bit deeper.

so i dont know if this has been posted here yet,but here is the so called mod entitled " painslut companion" if your like the sound of it there is a demo video in the link and have fun .

Link http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8011

Don't worry, hardstyle. We're all on the same page when it comes to keeping fantasy out of reality. No one here really wants to rape or murder anyone.

I've seen that linked mod before, but I haven't given it a try yet. Maybe I'll do that tonight!

As for your suggestion, I like the idea of creating an undead sex slave. I'd probably want to make them a bit fresher, though. I like corpses that are still sexy, not dried up husks.

*gasp* They do?!

*squeeeeeee*

Ahem. I mean...that's nice.

There is also a Fountain of Blood, and the castle is full of Blood, bones and Bodies. :D I wish skyrim had the ability to cut of limbs like in fallout :heart: Also should be a mod where you can cut npcs see them bleed , burn them to fix the bleeding, then lick the burns.

That said' date=' I would love to eat Lydia's heart.

[/quote']

Ohhhh Lydia! She swore to carry your burdens and protect you with her life, she gave herself to you whole: her soul, body and loving heart...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww...

and then you ate it ^^

Anyways hello thar! I'm here! ^^ I read it like I promised and these ideas are really impressive! I'm not into the icky stuff very much (said the girl who's obsessed with dead people drinking blood) but you make it sound so exciting that I'll be really looking forward to it! My cutie little Bosmer huntress is soooo very sad ._. because she has been waiting so long for a nice cannibalism expansion that would let her sample the Green Pact in all its flavours ^^

On another note my hands are a little full of like everything at the moment so I can't help you lots with the modding stuff directly but if you'd like some scripting advice or help with learning Papyrus I guess that's the least I could do to help n_n

Thanks MsLeeches! I'm reading tutorials and watching videos for now, but I'll be sure to ask when I inevitably get super confused.

I'm also writing up an outline of the first quest, with annotations of what I plan and what I hope to achieve. I should be able to post that within the next couple of days.