[WIP] Darker Projects (now a mod!)

I agree about the cult of Namira' date=' it really could have been more fleshed out, so to speak. Which is why I think extending the questline and making it a full faction would be best for this mod.

[/quote']

Is it going to involve a pit full of giant slugs and maggots and worms into which badly behaved slave girls can be thrown?

I mean they really are much maligned and badly misunderstood creatures. It's not as if they can help covering everything with slime; that's just how they get about. And all that nonsense about rape and bestiality is ludicrous. They're just looking for somewhere warm and moist to lay their eggs is all. It's not their fault that the human female has so many likely looking orifices...

I agree about the cult of Namira' date=' it really could have been more fleshed out, so to speak. Which is why I think extending the questline and making it a full faction would be best for this mod.

[/quote']

Is it going to involve a pit full of giant slugs and maggots and worms into which badly behaved slave girls can be thrown?

I mean they really are much maligned and badly misunderstood creatures. It's not as if they can help covering everything with slime; that's just how they get about. And all that nonsense about rape and bestiality is ludicrous. They're just looking for somewhere warm and moist to lay their eggs is all. It's not their fault that the human female has so many likely looking orifices...

*sniffles, wipes a tear of love* And I don't even -like- creepy-crawlies! I mean, really now, who's in charge of the official Doc fan club? You're like...the Mother Teresa of perverted Skyrim players.

Since both of you like human suffering so much. Get it? Eh?

When I did my Skeever replacer a bit back, I seem to remember someone asking for a UNP version, which I promptly forgot about. Anyway, did a bit of poking and came up with a couple of things, is this the sort of thing you're interested in?

Not something I'm likely to get much into, but if there's anything model wise I sometimes do a few odd jobs.

This would be amazing. I hope someone can create a "pushed off a ledge" animation at some point so we can get some realistic "This is Sparta!" moments.

In fact, I'd love to see custom animations for a lot of things, like dragging someone kicking and screaming, or holding someone's head under water until they drown. Or the animation of chopping off someone's head while you rape them. Stuff like that.

@Evilrunner: I love that! Does it rotate? Please tell me it does! I'd love to put that in the huge kitchen next to the vat of human stew and tray of roasted hearts. I also want a cold storage room full of sides of humans on hooks. There also needs to be a butcher section with NPCS going through the process of carving up corpses for preparation.

I also want a cold storage room full of sides of humans on hooks. There also needs to be a butcher section with NPCS going through the process of carving up corpses for preparation.

I think whole people, not half people, would look better on the hooks. I dont see much fun with half a person on a hook, but I see some with a whole person on a hook.

And with the way animations are working I would expect the best way to handle butchering would be an assembly line, first person pulls a section of a dead body from a large basket or barrel, makes a cut and slides it into another barrel. The next person in line follows in suit. Four people would break a person down into, what we call in the culinary world, primal cuts, then 4 others could make portions from the primal cuts.

I've just come to the realization that I can feasibly teach a class on how to break down a person into primal cuts. I don't know how to feel about this :-/

When I did my Skeever replacer a bit back' date=' I seem to remember someone asking for a UNP version, which I promptly forgot about. Anyway, did a bit of poking and came up with a couple of things, is this the sort of thing you're interested in?

Not something I'm likely to get much into, but if there's anything model wise I sometimes do a few odd jobs.

[/quote']

This is awesome! Are you still working on that? :D

I think whole people' date=' not half people, would look better on the hooks. I dont see much fun with half a person on a hook, but I see some with a whole person on a hook.

[/quote']

Keep in mind, this is meat for consumption, not sex. While I might be okay with eating the same body I fucked, I'm not sure if everyone would be. Depending on how people feel about it, I might include a "no fuck" policy enforced for bodies sent to the kitchens.

And with the way animations are working I would expect the best way to handle butchering would be an assembly line...

The first thing that pops into my head with this is: what happens if you stop one of them to talk? Would the entire line grind to a halt while you converse? And if not' date=' how would their stepping away from their job affect everyone else's?

I've just come to the realization that I can feasibly teach a class on how to break down a person into primal cuts. I don't know how to feel about this :-/

I don't know about you, but it's turning me on. Talk culinary to me, baby.

The first thing that pops into my head with this is: what happens if you stop one of them to talk? Would the entire line grind to a halt while you converse? And if not' date=' how would their stepping away from their job affect everyone else's?

I don't know about you, but it's turning me on. Talk culinary to me, baby.

[/quote']

1) Well If you interrupted the first person of the primal cut line everyone else would be dead locked. But it works the best with models and animations. The first person in the line would take the half body(the head,spine,endtrials, and other organs would already be removed) and break it down into three parts. First seperating the thigh from the pelvis, and the shoulder from the torso. But if you wanted realism the best Skyrim could deliver is one of thoes steps so the first person in line would remove a leg, and thats all their job could be, the next person would take the body that was missing its leg and remove its arm. If everyone in the kitchen was breaking down a half person they would do one animation, that would be linked to a table, then the model they were using would be swaped out for a diffirent one that played a diffirent animation. The assembly line thing does fall apart a bit but the first steps could be completed very quickly, the people who aren't doing primal cuts need to take much more time.

2) Since I'm feeling nice I'll write you up a little lesson on breaking a person down. Ill make it an attachted document, would you prefer PDF or WORD?

When I did my Skeever replacer a bit back' date=' I seem to remember someone asking for a UNP version, which I promptly forgot about. Anyway, did a bit of poking and came up with a couple of things, is this the sort of thing you're interested in?

[/quote']

Aye, still working on it. I made a few changes to the spit mesh too, so need to figure out how to get that back in game. Likely will be a bit slow, I want to get cracking on my New Vegas stuff a bit more. Although these little side things make a nice break from it sometimes :)

1) Well If you interrupted the first person of the primal cut line everyone else would be dead locked. But it works the best with models and animations. The first person in the line would take the half body(the head' date='spine,endtrials, and other organs would already be removed) and break it down into three parts. First seperating the thigh from the pelvis, and the shoulder from the torso. But if you wanted realism the best Skyrim could deliver is one of thoes steps so the first person in line would remove a leg, and thats all their job could be, the next person would take the body that was missing its leg and remove its arm. If everyone in the kitchen was breaking down a half person they would do one animation, that would be linked to a table, then the model they were using would be swaped out for a diffirent one that played a diffirent animation. The assembly line thing does fall apart a bit but the first steps could be completed very quickly, the people who aren't doing primal cuts need to take much more time.

[/quote']

So the animation cues are in the table? I'm sorry, I don't understand animation mods much. I'm still new to modding, and my learning is proving a bit slow.

As for the rest, I like the idea. What comes to mind is this wouldn't take place in the kitchen, but in a room adjacent to it specifically for butchering. I was thinking it might even be something you don't even really interact with, like maybe just something you see as you walk across a catwalk over their heads on your way to the kitchen or dungeons.

2) Since I'm feeling nice I'll write you up a little lesson on breaking a person down. Ill make it an attachted document' date=' would you prefer PDF or WORD?

[/quote']

PDF please. Oh! And could you include diagrams? Thankyousoverymuch!

[/quote']

Aye, still working on it. I made a few changes to the spit mesh too, so need to figure out how to get that back in game. Likely will be a bit slow, I want to get cracking on my New Vegas stuff a bit more. Although these little side things make a nice break from it sometimes :)

Thank you! I'm looking forward to it. :)

So the animation cues are in the table? I'm sorry' date=' I don't understand animation mods much. I'm still new to modding, and my learning is proving a bit slow.

As for the rest, I like the idea. What comes to mind is this wouldn't take place in the kitchen, but in a room adjacent to it specifically for butchering. I was thinking it might even be something you don't even really interact with, like maybe just something you see as you walk across a catwalk over their heads on your way to the kitchen or dungeons.

[/quote']

Ok so say you have a npc that wants to do some butchering they would walk up to the table activate it and the butchering animation would play. The ingame chopping wood animation is tied to the stump, the added butchering animation would be tied to a table. If you want there to be more than one animation for butchering (which would be required unless you want a really choppy looking model switch occuring) there needs to be seperate tables. That way at any time there can be butchering going on that would produce different end results.

If you take a look at most animation the models are doing some kind of motion for either an endless loop or a timed loop. In the log splitting animation the character grabs object 1, swings an axe, and recieves object 2 as they watch it fall into piles.

So the butchering half a body would be; chracter grabs object 1, swings cleaver/ preforms slice, and recieve object two. The prerequisit for table 1 would be a knife, the bodies would auto feed just like the peices of wood

Table 2 would require a knife and the output from table 1

I dont know if thats codeable for NPC AI but you could make it look just fine. Or you could ditch the output from the tables and just have them play animations that dont actually involve in game items (the latter is easier)

p.s. Take a look at post #48, I made a skill tree for cannibalism

p.p.s. Ill need a character name for that little story Ima write ya, I dont write well in first person

[/quote']

I would absolutely love a male version of this.

I know you aren't really into this kind-of thing, but it was something I really tried to do for New Vegas and I just couldn't figure out how to do it myself... I'm really bad at modding

and if you decide to make it for new vegas too, I'll totally hook you up with a virgin sacrifice.

Or you could ditch the output from the tables and just have them play animations that dont actually involve in game items (the latter is easier)

If this is going to be animations the PC doesn't interact with' date=' I think this option would work best. It's more for show than anything else, a bit of atmosphere to make the place feel like a real cannibal cult.

p.s. Take a look at post #48, I made a skill tree for cannibalism

Holy cow, I don't know how I missed this. This is really good, I like what you came up with. I especially like how you split magic and physical into two separate branches of the tree. I'm not sure about a separate bar that utilizes your new skills, though. I don't see why we can't just have them work off your stamina or magicka like other abilities/spells, with perk points used to acquire them.

For the skill that lets you get flesh from bodies, there's already mods that make flesh and heart drops 100%. I'd say instead there should be a skill that lets you eat them raw without taking damage. I love that you made most of the abilities barehanded, there's not enough skill trees that emphasize weaponless fighting. It would fit nicely with the concept that as you progress you're becoming something inhuman. I'm still toying with the idea that by the end of the quest line you become a Wendigo. Not sure, though.

Incidentally, there are mods that give vampires and werewolves skill trees, so I don't see why we can't give one to cannibals, especially if there's a cannibal cult. It makes sense that you'd get benefits from it, since you're a servant of Namira and she will reward you for your service to her. If there is an outward physical change to you, it should be subtle enough that you can still walk around cities and villages without being attacked. Maybe you acquire claws.

p.p.s. Ill need a character name for that little story Ima write ya' date=' I dont write well in first person

[/quote']

Alice, because Wonderland.

p.s. Take a look at post #48' date=' I made a skill tree for cannibalism

[/quote']

Holy cow, I don't know how I missed this. This is really good, I like what you came up with. I especially like how you split magic and physical into two separate branches of the tree. I'm not sure about a separate bar that utilizes your new skills, though. I don't see why we can't just have them work off your stamina or magicka like other abilities/spells, with perk points used to acquire them.

For the skill that lets you get flesh from bodies, there's already mods that make flesh and heart drops 100%. I'd say instead there should be a skill that lets you eat them raw without taking damage.

I don't see why we can't give one to cannibals, especially if there's a cannibal cult. It makes sense that you'd get benefits from it, since you're a servant of Namira and she will reward you for your service to her. If there is an outward physical change to you, it should be subtle enough that you can still walk around cities and villages without being attacked. Maybe you acquire claws.

p.p.s. Ill need a character name for that little story Ima write ya' date=' I dont write well in first person

[/quote']

Alice, because Wonderland.

Im a bit short for time today and tomarrow but I'll edit the tree a bit and upload it along with the spell list, You can aslo expect the story on monday.

Yay! Thank you!

I really need to make some headway in learning to mod. I have CK and I've been watching the official tutorial videos on YouTube. It's very complicated. Making a custom cell seems like it will take a long time, and I'm not sure I want to attempt editing an existing cell lest I ruin the game.

Very often I wish there was a dumbed down, point-and-click version.

This may interest you 'Decapitation Spell and Raise Skull Minions' http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/18277

Looks cool but haven't tried it yet :)

Oh awesome. I'll give it a shot and add it to the first page if it pans out. Thanks' date=' good find!

I have this on my list of really really want to convert:

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/41013

I imagine something like that would really fit in well. Only thing stopping me at the moment is that it's a hell of a mesh to do.

Wow, I love that, it's perfect. I especially love how her intestines are coming out of her stomach. And that weapon of hers is exactly what I mean when I talk about using body parts as crafting components.

You say it's a hard mesh, but why? Is it because of the amount of detail? Would maybe a slightly dumbed down version be easier? I'd be interested in a Frankenstein's Monster style follower, like with stitches, mismatched body parts and sections of exposed organs and bone. Something you could maybe make yourself once you get the necessary parts together.

But goddamn, I love that. Her face is...wow.

The sword probably wouldn't be too bad.

The outfit itself is just complex. 150k verts in it to start with (nude body is only 6k), and I wouldn't really be able to create anything half as good myself. It's mostly a mix up of the original Ageha Tortured Soul from Oblivion, and the creator's Gothic Mistress, with a ton of added stuff. (I'm actually half way through converting Gothic mistress to fallout for a request I got a while back. Taken a long time so far, and it's only half of the Unholy Corrupter)

I probably could do it, it's just a matter of time though. Lots of fiddly little details I wouldn't want to lose, and the belly would be quite tricky. I'm not usually a fan of excessive gore in my games, but that outfit is just so impressive I can't help but like it :)

I love that you made most of the abilities barehanded' date=' there's not enough skill trees that emphasize weaponless fighting. It would fit nicely with the concept that as you progress you're becoming something inhuman. I'm still toying with the idea that by the end of the quest line you become a Wendigo. Not sure, though.

If there is an outward physical change to you, it should be subtle enough that you can still walk around cities and villages without being attacked. Maybe you acquire claws.

[/quote']

This would be cool for a Wendigo mod, but I probably wouldn't use it.

The whole appeal to cannibalism for me is the idea that you are hunting and killing something sentient and like you (I only hunt humans on my human for example)

Also, It would be nice if there was a branch of the cannibal tree for either melee weapons or bows. while unarmed feats are cool, it doesn't work very well for the "civilized" cannibal who likes to wine and dine on his men.

Regardless, more cannibal mods make me happy, so thank you Lilbooth :)