[WIP] Darker Projects (now a mod!)

Lilbooth' date=' I like a lot of what you came up with, it works very well. A couple things I noticed, though.

Magic Spells:

1. Stagger and Cripple need durations.

2. Corrode seems a bit OP. I'd drop the slow duration to 30 seconds, since most fights don't last two minutes unless it's a dragon.

3. There's a lot of fear spells in the game already, so I'm not entirely sold on Blood Boil. Plus that time duration is also a bit long, I'd drop it down to 20 seconds.

4. I like Namira's Bind, though I thought the emphasis would be for unarmed attacks. What about giving the PC claws that give the same bonus? As for what the bonus is, I'm assuming it would be damage output.

5. Feast needs a time duration. Ooh, or it could be channeled.

6. Paralyze is another one I'm not sold on, there's already spells and poisons like this.

7. I like Cannibal's Rune a lot.

8. Namira's Rune sounds very OP, since it sounds like the player can insta-kill an enemy whenever they want. I'd rework it a bit, though I'm not sure how.

As for the perk tree, I like it very much. The different branches for physical combat and magic are well thought out. Here's some input.

Perk Tree:

1. I assume Cannibal would make Namira's Ring unnecessary. I also like that you have to consume the person unseen, that's a nice touch.

2. If we change Namira's Bind so it gives the PC magic claws that do increased damage, I'd want to make Claw give the PC an increase in crit percentage chance and crit damage. They'd compliment each other very well that way.

3. Animalistic Force seems a bit OP. There's a reason orc berserker power is a daily. Since this is a perk and not a spell, the effects would be a permanent improvement, and I'm not sure I like that. I'd either make it a spell that costs a LOT of magicka or rework it so the buffs aren't as OP.

4. Sneak Bite is awesome, don't change it at all! I have hilarious mental images of my characters sneaking up behind someone and taking a chunk out of their ass.

5. Tackle also seems a bit OP, I'd keep the health percentages low, like say start at 5% and only go as high as 15%. Also, what would be the trigger? The PC can't do this for every enemy when their health is low.

6. Insatiable Appetite is perfect, don't touch it.

7. I'd change this to all unarmed attacks. There's already perks in other melee trees that do the same thing. Also the percentages seem very high, I'd try to keep those low.

8. Physical Advantage is really good, don't change it.

9. Tracker is also really good, though it sounds more like a spell than a perk. If it stays a perk, what would be the trigger?

10. I don't know what it's called, the one with the funky writing that says you take 90% less damage for 30 seconds after eating human flesh. I like this, but I'd drop that to 50% for 20 seconds. We'll have to be careful about balance. If you're using Tackle a lot with this, it means you'd never die.

And now for the magic branch.

1. Blood Sage is perfect, don't change it. We'll have to figure out percentage boosts, though.

2. Dual casting is good, but what spells would that be good for?

3. Instant Recovery is good, but I'd put in a couple more ranks to steadily increase the amount of magicka restored.

4. Augmentation is perfect, don't touch it.

5. I'm not sold on Blood Aura, it sounds OP. If there's any kind of aura, I'd say it would be one that shows how much of a monster you are and frightens your enemies, not making them run away in terror but reducing the amount of damage they put out. It would only effect melee attacks, though.

6. Eaten Alive is perfect, don't touch it.

7. Unlocking the strongest spells, which ones are those?

8. Sentient Hunter is perfect, don't touch it.

As for Seduction, I'm not sure how that one would work. Eola did [i']something[/i] to the priest when she made him lie down on the altar, since he gave no resistance. I'm assuming it was some form of hypnotism, so maybe we could add a spell that does the same thing, maybe call it Snake Eyes or something.

Anyway, all in all I am deeply impressed. Thanks for your help, Lilbooth, you've got some great ideas.

Ill try to work in your segguestions, I know that some perks/spells were OP but I was in a rush to get it out and I didn't need to have time to balance the tree. It will take me a while to collect all the information edit it and re-upload. I just got back from three weeks of no internet so I've got some catching up to do.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm so happy to find others that share my tastes and desires! Sadism, rape, torture, necrophilia, cannibalism. They are all things I long to see in Skyrim.

The ideas shared in this thread are great and I'd like to offer whatever help I can. I'm familiar with modding, but not the CK, so I'm reading and getting comfortable with it, and also getting into the NIF format and tools. Currently working on porting a variety of sex toys and piercings over to the x117 Ashen body. What should just be some transforms and scaling are not working out, so time to break out Blender.

I see lots of great ideas and suggestions, but is there a plan for the mod? How are various contributors going to keep in sync? I can't see a VCS working well with the mostly binary data, can we all help a little and patch the pieces together? I have some resources to act as a backup location for the files, and I'd love to setup a wiki/planning system to handle tracking plans, progress, and suggestions.

Please let me know what I can do to help!

xoxoxo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WAH!? Just as I find this you can no longer work on it? Damnit to hell. I really hope someone picks this up since I only have skill in making generic homes and dungeons. Still I have plans to extend Namira's shrine into a full player home, now if only the CK would work for me -smacks computer-