[WIP] Darker Projects (now a mod!)

Needless to say' date=' i'd kill for mod like this.

So yea, i'm ass-deed into necromancy.. even in terms like this.

[/quote']

I did have an idea for player slavery where the PC gets ritually sacrificed by necromancers, and then raised from the dead - temporarily. If she does everything they ask, they'll renew the spell in time to keep her alive for another day or so. If not ...

It would be nice to let that work for PC necromancers too, although i can't see a good way to do it offhand...

doc, your ideas never cease to amaze me, you never seem to run out, where do you get your insperation? i must know!

doc' date=' your ideas never cease to amaze me, you never seem to run out, where do you get your insperation? i must know!

[/quote']

Oh you know, the usual. It's a mixture of stories I read a long time ago, a thoroughly dirty mind, a habit of looking at assets and thinking "how can I really twist that" and of selling my soul to the devil at a young age.

OK, just kidding about the last part. I was well over the age of consent when that happened ;)

Doc, Jormungandr, I love these ideas. They need to happen.

I'd also like to see some devil worship as well. Or Daedra worship, rather. I want a cult faction you can join, with unholy rituals to perform and sacrifices to kill. I want to bathe in virgin blood and bring demons into the world to do my bidding. I'm not sure if that would be very lore friendly, but I want it.

This is why I started this thread, to get these sort of ideas in motion and build on each other's creativity. I'm glad this is working out.

Pff, screw comfort. I want to stand over the world as it's jack booted ruler, with countless slaves at my command and my enemies suffering for all eternity in stigian pits of the darkest horrors. This world will know the taste of it's own flesh and drown in an ocean of blood. ALL SHALL LOVE ME AND DESPAIR!

*cough*

Or something.

Needless to say' date=' i'd kill for mod like this.

So yea, i'm ass-deed into necromancy.. even in terms like this.

[/quote']

I did have an idea for player slavery where the PC gets ritually sacrificed by necromancers, and then raised from the dead - temporarily. If she does everything they ask, they'll renew the spell in time to keep her alive for another day or so. If not ...

It would be nice to let that work for PC necromancers too, although i can't see a good way to do it offhand...

Doc let me tell you this; if you'd ever achieve godhood by any means, i'd worship you for all eternity. :cool:

Pff' date=' screw comfort. I want to stand over the world as it's jack booted ruler, with countless slaves at my command and my enemies suffering for all eternity in stigian pits of the darkest horrors. This world will know the taste of it's own flesh and drown in an ocean of blood. ALL SHALL LOVE ME AND DESPAIR!

*cough*

Or something.

[/quote']

@Queenbee57 When do we marry my dear? :D

Aw, you're so sweet! Which is why I will give you this one warning: cradle your balls and pray we never meet.

But okay, we have some pretty good ideas here. I'm going to make a list of these ideas, and then open it up for people to discuss how we could combine them into a single mod of epic terror. Basically people seem to want a mod that:

-Lets them kidnap and imprison people for the purposes of cannibalistic consumption.

-Torture said captives in a variety of ways.

-Execute said captives in a variety of ways including dismemberment, decapitation, strangulation, live roasting, disembowelment, suffocation and drowning (let me know if I've missed any).

-Prepare said victims in a variety of meals that can be consumed for various effects, including stat buffs and extra powers (over time).

-Utilize the remains of said victims in other useful ways, including alchemical potions, the crafting of armor and weapons, and unholy magical artifacts with various effects.

-The ability to feed victims to suspecting or unsuspecting others, either as a means to an end or an end unto itself, with interesting results.

-The ability to stitch together parts from various bodies and reanimate as a single entity.

(The next one is my own. I realize it's not everyone's cuppa tea, but I'm including it because I want to.)

-The ability to fuck dead bodies.

Now one thing I'd really like to see is "cannibal" become its own class, much like rogue or warrior or wizard. I'd even like to see a Cannibalism perk tree added in, with its own set of bonuses that relate to the consumption and utilization of human flesh. And as stated before, I want to see a cannibalism faction, either wholly created from scratch or as an extension of the existing cannibal quest line, with its own set of quests and an intriguing story with a climactic end.

So there's that. Thoughts? Suggestions? Death threats?

Death threats like in the DB questline, people react to you differently (don't talk to you or avoid you) able to enslave and threaten people, able to join Daedra worshippers, able to mass threaten people (with high enough speech and combat skills, and enough people and guards killed) to claim an area, able to move people in and make them stick around that area, and finally PROPER TIME SCHEDULES SO YOU CAN STALK PEOPLE!

Death threats like in the DB questline' date=' people react to you differently (don't talk to you or avoid you) able to enslave and threaten people, able to join Daedra worshippers, able to mass threaten people (with high enough speech and combat skills, and enough people and guards killed) to claim an area, able to move people in and make them stick around that area, and finally PROPER TIME SCHEDULES SO YOU CAN STALK PEOPLE!

[/quote']

I like the idea of growing so powerful you can take over individual towns or cities, but that would be really, really difficult. It might also break the main questline, and for a mod I'd want to try to keep that in tact. I totally agree, time schedules that NPCs will stick to so you can stalk after them and plan the best place to attack them.

If anything. The ability to cook people. =D

Oh and I like the fuck corpse idea :P

Look at the first page again, I posted several cannibalism related mods, including some that give you recipes for eating people.

Death threats like in the DB questline' date=' people react to you differently (don't talk to you or avoid you) able to enslave and threaten people, able to join Daedra worshippers, able to mass threaten people (with high enough speech and combat skills, and enough people and guards killed) to claim an area, able to move people in and make them stick around that area, and finally PROPER TIME SCHEDULES SO YOU CAN STALK PEOPLE!

[/quote']

I like the idea of growing so powerful you can take over individual towns or cities, but that would be really, really difficult. It might also break the main questline, and for a mod I'd want to try to keep that in tact. I totally agree, time schedules that NPCs will stick to so you can stalk after them and plan the best place to attack them.

I don't think it would be difficult. Something that turned them into docile NPCs like with an Illusion or Conjuration spell, but it was permanent. Other spells could be used to control their behavior. For recruiting them or controlling groups of them, shouts could be used.

As for breaking the main quest, IDK about that. The mod 'SkyRe' has a vampirism perk tree that allows you to turn people into vampires and then control them. You can subdue an entire town by turning them all into vampires.

Ooh, a town full of vampires you say?

Oh, maybe we could make it so that you can slowly pick off a town, kidnapping and slaughtering its inhabitants. Then you could raise them as your intelligent zombie slaves and take over the town like that. That's a bit more necromancer than cannibal, but they would go hand in hand pretty well.

Ooh' date=' a town full of vampires you say?

Oh, maybe we could make it so that you can slowly pick off a town, kidnapping and slaughtering its inhabitants. Then you could raise them as your intelligent zombie slaves and take over the town like that. That's a bit more necromancer than cannibal, but they would go hand in hand pretty well.

[/quote']It's already pretty easy to do that. An unlimited followers mod and "make anyone a follower mod." No, I still think starting a cult and taking over a town would be the best :D

As a climax to the cult quest/storyline, I think taking over and controlling an entire town would be awesome, but I think it should only be one town.

Perhaps we should add in a new town to take over, so as not to interfere too much with other quest lines. It could even be where the cult eventually sets up base, starting in their sewers/catacombs and eventually moving into the town as you take it over, eventually making it your cannibalistic/necromantic playground of horrors! I like it.

As a climax to the cult quest/storyline' date=' I think taking over and controlling an entire town would be awesome, but I think it should only be one town.

Perhaps we should add in a new town to take over, so as not to interfere too much with other quest lines. It could even be where the cult eventually sets up base, starting in their sewers/catacombs and eventually moving into the town as you take it over, eventually making it your cannibalistic/necromantic playground of horrors! I like it.

[/quote']Hmmmm. Maybe. Having a town specifically to take over would be weird, though. Maybe make it so you can take over specific towns such as Karthwastern or Riverwood or something. Also maybe the ability to make specific buildings into functioning Daedra shrines. The abandoned house in Markarth, for example. Or the other Shrines such as Namira's shrine (;

Aw' date=' you're so sweet! Which is why I will give you this one warning: cradle your balls and pray we never meet.

[/quote']

This hardly impresses me.

As a climax to the cult quest/storyline' date=' I think taking over and controlling an entire town would be awesome, but I think it should only be one town.

[/quote']Hmmmm. Maybe. Having a town specifically to take over would be weird, though. Maybe make it so you can take over specific towns such as Karthwastern or Riverwood or something. Also maybe the ability to make specific buildings into functioning Daedra shrines. The abandoned house in Markarth, for example. Or the other Shrines such as Namira's shrine (;

On topic: I'd prefer lairs over towns actually. For example the abandoned house in Markarth you noted would be suitable for that. Honestly all the good ideas aside, i'd start thinking about optical matters, i.e. decoration of said areas. Mostly because i think before Doc doesn't gets his SSG done, there won't be much mods in that direction.

Hmmmm. Maybe. Having a town specifically to take over would be weird' date=' though. Maybe make it so you can take over specific towns such as Karthwastern or Riverwood or something. Also maybe the ability to make specific buildings into functioning Daedra shrines. The abandoned house in Markarth, for example. Or the other Shrines such as Namira's shrine (;

[/quote']

Tempting... Though I don't really know how hard it would be to script an entire town to be yours without screwing up all the quests in it.

This hardly impresses me.

That's nice.

On topic: I'd prefer lairs over towns actually. For example the abandoned house in Markarth you noted would be suitable for that. Honestly all the good ideas aside' date=' i'd start thinking about optical matters, i.e. decoration of said areas. Mostly because i think before Doc doesn't gets his SSG done, there won't be much mods in that direction.

[/quote']

Decorating is low priority for me. I'll worry about what things look like after we have something to decorate.

As for Doc's mod, while I'm sure we will (with his permission) be utilizing the kidnap and imprison aspects of it, there's things no one else is working on that I'm sure we will need, like that cannibalism perk tree. Is a custom tree very hard to code?

As for Doc's mod' date=' while I'm sure we will (with his permission) be utilizing the kidnap and imprison aspects of it, there's things no one else is working on that I'm sure we will need, like that cannibalism perk tree. Is a custom tree very hard to code?

[/quote']

The plan is to have an esm file with the basic mechanics, partly so that I can have one module per chapter and have them draw on common code. Mainly though it's so other people can use the same mechanisms.

That's already set up with the sex framework. My first cut at making an esm for the slavery aspects didn't work out so well. I'll give it another shot when things are a bit more stable.

-Creeps into the topic, taking time to stare at each person inside to identify pray or predator among them-

Good evening hunters.

I am really really liking the look/sound of this topic.

Perhaps I could help bounce ideas off of your delicious head-meats?

REGARDING TROPHIES / ALCHEMY

Specific trophies from named NPCs (I.e. Lydia's Heart/skull)

Along that vein, I'd also very much like to back up the idea of having more types of body parts that you can get, like severed tongues, and while I like the idea of severed penises, perhaps we would get more utility from severed scrotum? we could make leather out of them, or use them in potions.

Also, being able to consume some organs raw might be able to give potion-like results as well... Afterall, cannibalistic tribes typically consumed other humans raw for their power, they didn't mush them up in a mortar & pestle ;)

Human Heart = circulation = Max HP = Boon eaten raw

Human Brain Matter = Intellect = M Resist + Cheaper spells = Potion

Human Ear = Detection = Detect aura = Potion

Human Eye = Accuracy = Bow Damage = Potion

Human Liver = Filtration = Poison resist = Raw

Human Scrotum = Vitality = HP,STA,MP regen = Potion

Human Vulva = Vitality = HP,STA,MP regen = Potion

Human Tit = Nurishment = HP regen = Recipe?

Human Lung = Breathing... obviously = Breathe underwater = potion

Human Hamstrings = Speed = Run Speed (or STA regen)

Human Buttock = Damage Resist (because of all that pounding LOL) = Recipe

Human Hair = Insolation = Cold Resist = Potion

Human Teeth = Charisma = Speech Boon = Potion

Human Vocal Cords = Speech = Shout recharge = Potion

(Elven/Khajiit/Argonian/Orc organs could be the same or slightly modified...

I.E.

Elven Brains, Ears, and Hamstrings are stronger, with weaker Buttocks, Scrotums, and Vulva

Khajiit eyes, ears, and hair is better, but livers, and brains are weaker

Argonian Lungs, hamstrings, and liver are better, but Tits, Hearts, and brains are weaker (with no hair)

Orcs have stronger Hearts, Buttocks, Scrotums, and Vulva, but weaker Brains, Teeth, Eyes, and Hair

Humans have stronger scrotums, and vulva, but that's about it lol (seperating the human races into having different organs might be overboard... but awesome.)

(I have explanations for the specifics of why if you want to know)

Etc etc

Hope that gives some ideas... I would love to see these added to the useful trophies mod, but I understand there is a lot there e_e and I know the eye, Heart, and liver(?) are already used... but it could still give some ideas I hope =D

REGARDING SLAVERY

Perhaps not only could you capture slaves to rape, torture, and execute, but also to sell? I haven't looked into the slavery thing, and I'd imagine selling would be pretty obvious, but maybe you could raise their value the more you torture them and break them in?

Maybe have slaves sell better to certain clients depending on how you've treated them?

I.E.

Pimps that will pay more for a sexually abused slave

Nobles that would pay more for a timid physically abused slave

Necromancers that would pay you for DEAD slaves

and of course, cultists that would pay you more for virgins ;)

And if there is going to be a slavery mod, perhaps we could find a way to increase the amount of no named NPCs, like the NPCs that wander the roads.

A good idea would also be "scenic points", "Camps", and "Natural Hotsprings" where no-named NPCs would spawn for the taking ;)

Hmmm... what else...

Oh! Cannibals that will pay well for slaves that are well fed (either with normal food through reverse pickpocketing, or food made from humans)

And if you don't feed the slaves for long enough (5-6 days? not sure) they will resort to killing the weakest prisoner and eating him.

REGARDING THE HALLS OF THE DEAD

Perhaps we could put dead nord bodies in the halls of the dead for either corpse rape or harvesting organs (perhaps having dried organs with either stronger or weaker effects)

Which makes me think... Maybe we could have a place to store organs where they will dry out over a period of time? (maybe 24h?)

If we could hide freshly dead bodies in coffins that would be awesome too... Perhaps through something like dragging their corpse to an empty coffin, having the body disabled via script, and having all of their contents transferred to the container.

Should I keep going with ideas? or is this already too fucking long?

I should probably shut up now and pray there isn't a character limit lol

[/quote']

If anything. The ability to cook people. =D

Oh and I like the fuck corpse idea :P

Look at the first page again' date=' I posted several cannibalism related mods, including some that give you recipes for eating people.

[/quote']

Lol. I literally meant, taking corpses and putting them in fires, an animation plays and they can be eaten =D

Specific trophies from named NPCs

I like this idea a lot' date=' though we'd have to pick people who aren't connected to quest lines or important to the main story. And they should be very powerful, perhaps as the main component of very powerful armor or weapons, or as part of a dark ritual sacrifice that gives you a huge boost to a specific stat. That said, I would love to eat Lydia's heart.

Along that vein, I'd also very much like to back up the idea of having more types of body parts that you can get

I like this idea, but I don't want to go overboard with body parts, as your inventory could get very cluttered. I'd like to see only a handful of parts from each race, but I really like the idea that the parts from other races would have specific trait bonuses unique to that race.

Perhaps not only could you capture slaves to rape' date=' torture, and execute, but also to sell?

[/quote']

There's already a mod that handles slavery in the works, so I don't really feel the need to tackle that. I'm more interested in making a mod that caters to the cannibal/necro fans in the community.

And if there is going to be a slavery mod' date=' perhaps we could find a way to increase the amount of no named NPCs, like the NPCs that wander the roads.

A good idea would also be "scenic points", "Camps", and "Natural Hotsprings" where no-named NPCs would spawn for the taking ;)

[/quote']

There already are mods that increase the number of no-name NPCs, and I'd just as soon point people to those rather than create a new place to gather them.

Oh! Cannibals that will pay well for slaves that are well fed (either with normal food through reverse pickpocketing' date=' or food made from humans)

[/quote']

Hm, perhaps. If we go with the idea of a cannibal faction, I'm sure there would be members of the cult who would pay handsomely for meat slaves.

Perhaps we could put dead nord bodies in the halls of the dead for either corpse rape or harvesting organs (perhaps having dried organs with either stronger or weaker effects)

Well, I'm personally more into fucking fresh corpses when they're still sexy. Not so much down with the rotten sex. But we'll see. As for dried organs, that's a distinct possibility.

Now one thing I'd really like to see is "cannibal" become its own class' date=' much like rogue or warrior or wizard. I'd even like to see a Cannibalism perk tree added in, with its own set of bonuses that relate to the consumption and utilization of human flesh. And as stated before, I want to see a cannibalism faction, either wholly created from scratch or as an extension of the existing cannibal quest line, with its own set of quests and an intriguing story with a climactic end.

So there's that. Thoughts? Suggestions? Death threats?

[/quote']

Well I've got some suggestions to put forth. The idea of it being a 'class' on its own seems a bit farfetched, considering a vampire isn't a class and a werewolf isn't a class. However I do think it would be possible to play the game as a cannibal. The only issue I have with this idea is the fact that if cannibal is a skill tree and the first perk is cannibal (the ability to consume dead npcs) the player will be forced to play the game as not a cannibal until lvl 1 when he or she picks the perk. So if a different way to become a cannibal is introduced I'd prefer it, maybe the end of small quest that gave you 10 lvls of cannibal skill.

Anyway for the skill tree I'd like it to be split into two branches.

One would offer physical attributes the other magical ones. The starting perk Cannibal(0/1) ~ Rank 1(0 skill); allows for the consumption of dead npcs, if not detected by other npcs.(excluding followers/other cannibal faction members) Increases health, stamina, and magic regeneration by 20% for 4 hours.

the physical branch would progress as follows: After Cannibal a direct line leads to;

Claw(0/5) ~ steadily increases the damage of unarmed attacks, skill points needed increase in increments of 15 (starting at 10)

After claw a three way fork leads to;

Animalistic Force(0/2) to the Right ~ Adds a power similar to an Orc's berserker greater power, rank 1 (40 skill): reduces incoming damage by 25% and buffs outgoing damage 15%, rank 2 (70 skill): 50% and 30%

Sneak Bite(0/1) to the Left ~ If undetected by enemy npc the player can 'bite' the npc for effectively 4x their unarmed damage (This one would get its own animation) Rank 1 (50 skill)

Tackle(0/4) straight forward ~ If the targets health is under 10% (rank 1) they will be shoved to the ground, killed, and eaten, damage will be ignored during this animation. Ranks increase the targets minimum health by 10% each time 1=10% 4=40%, rank 1 requires 20 skill, and 20 plus for each following rank 4=80 skill.

After Tackle a diagonal line that crosses with the magic branch would lead to

Grab and Go(0/1) Rank 1 (25 skill):Allows the player to harvest meat from dead npcs for later use.

After Grab and Go is

Weak Spot(0/4) All unarmed attacks ignore a percentage of the enemy's armor.

Rank 1 (35 skill): 10% of armor is ignored

Rank 2 (55 skill): 20% of armor is ignored

Rank 3 (75 skill): 40% of armor is ignored

Rank 4 (95 skill): 80% of armor is ignored

Physical Advantage (0/1) Rank 1 (50 Skill): Increases Health and Stamina regeneration rate from 20% to 50% for 4 hours after consuming human flesh (doesn't stack)

Tracker (0/1) Rank 1 (75 skill points): Adds a lesser power that changes sight to a Sepia hue and detects life in a 200 foot diameter circle.

flesh(0/1) Rank 1 (100 skill): Player takes 90% less damage from any and all attacks for 30 seconds after consuming human flesh.(fonts wont transfer but it would be wrote in Deadric font)

Do we want to use Magicka or should we add another stat that builds as you cannibalize? the same state could let you use the other non passive perks instead of having them be lesser/greater powers they drain from a pool of energy or something you got from eating the dead bodies, after you have eaten enough it will slowly regen. Just a thought let me know what you guys think. The Magic branch; now since I don't think there would be spell tomes for cannibals I'm thinking of when you kill someone you accumulate a number, sort of like dragon souls, and you can visit a shrine of some kind to learn spells, let's call them "Shrine Points", the perks in this branch effect the cost of those spells and their effectiveness. Purchasing the spells will use a different system then the used for casting them.

Cannibal

Blood Sage(0/5) Rank 1 (10 points): Essentially it's novice through master in one perk, rank 1 requires 10 skill, 2=25, 3=50, 4=75, 5=100 .Blood Sage spells require less magicka/ blood points (or whatever we end up using) to cast.

Dual Casting(0/1) Rank 1(20 skill): allows for dual casting.

Instant Recovery(0/1) Rank 1 (20 skill): Eating human flesh instantly recovers 25 magicka/blood points

**Blood Pool(0/5) Rank 1 (20 skill): Increases the capacity off your blood points by 50 points. Rank 2 (40 Skill)= 100 increased capacity, Rank 3 (60 Skill)= 200, Rank 4 (80 Skill)= 400, Rank 5 (100 skill)= 800**

Grab and Go(0/1) Rank 1 (25 skill):Allows the player to harvest meat from dead npcs for later use.

Augmentation(0/2) Rank 1(35 skill): Blood Sage related Runes have a 50% larger radius, Rank 2(55 Skill)= 100%

Blood Aura(0/4) Rank 1 (40 Skill): Enemies attacking with melee have a 10% of paralysis.

Rank 2 (60 Skill)= 20%

Rank 3 (80 Skill)= 30%

Rank 4 (100 Skill)= 40%

Eating Live(0/1) Rank 1 (50 Skill): A special technique that allows you to preserve your target's life while you dine, gives extra "Shrine Points" with each victim eaten.

sage(0/1) Rank 1 (80 Skill): Unlocks the strongest of Spells from the Shrine.(fonts wont transfer but it would be wrote in Deadric font)

**might need to reconsider the placment of this one

Note: Ill toss up a spell list after I put a bit more thought into it.

Along that vein' date=' I'd also very much like to back up the idea of having more types of body parts that you can get

[/quote']

I like this idea, but I don't want to go overboard with body parts, as your inventory could get very cluttered. I'd like to see only a handful of parts from each race, but I really like the idea that the parts from other races would have specific trait bonuses unique to that race.

Yeah, I thought of that too, I was simply presenting examples I could think of incase someone wanted to use them.

Clutter isn't as much of an issue for me I suppose because I keep most of my human body parts in a barrel for lasting freshness ;)

Perhaps not only could you capture slaves to rape' date=' torture, and execute, but also to sell?

[/quote']

There's already a mod that handles slavery in the works, so I don't really feel the need to tackle that. I'm more interested in making a mod that caters to the cannibal/necro fans in the community.

I know there is one in the works, but again, I'm simply stating ideas, I saw the good doctor posting in here, so my hope was that he might read it and consider my ideas for his mod.

There already are mods that increase the number of no-name NPCs' date=' and I'd just as soon point people to those rather than create a new place to gather them.

[/quote']

Oh? I wasn't aware... I'm fairly new to skyrim mods; I played on the console up until recently in an attempt to avoid the computer glitches while I waited for a better CPU. I'll have to find this wonderous mod... I worry too much about breaking some quest by killing a named NPC. (I have enough quest bugs as it is...)

Hm' date=' perhaps. If we go with the idea of a cannibal faction, I'm sure there would be members of the cult who would pay handsomely for meat slaves.

[/quote']

I like the idea of owning a faction like that, and maybe a mod could be made that requires the doctor's slavery mod in which we could buy meat from him for cult rituals and events which provide long-lasting benefit.

Being in the cult of Namira feels so... skin deep.

Well' date=' I'm personally more into fucking fresh corpses when they're still sexy. Not so much down with the rotten sex. But we'll see. As for dried organs, that's a distinct possibility.

[/quote']

That makes two of us. I'm much more interested in harvesting aged organs that are better for alchemy... even if I enjoy the freshness of a new kill so much that the benefit is an afterthought.

Perhaps instead of a more powerful benefit, they could instead be used for powerful poisons. (seems more befitting, although I don't think using rotten ingredients has ever stopped an alchemist...)

It would be interesting to see a freshness limit on flesh and hearts, say s few days. Then they go rotten, which might be good for other things but makes them useless for food or potions.

I agree about the cult of Namira, it really could have been more fleshed out, so to speak. Which is why I think extending the questline and making it a full faction would be best for this mod.