Playable Transgender Character/Race (Ningheim Race)

View File

Version 0.3 is out, see the change log.

Hi guys !

OK first of all I would like to apologize to Seren4XX, Hellosanta, Urshi and co to butcher their mod like this. I'm sorry ! :blush:

OK so basically I wanted to play with a transgender character in my old Skyrim but there were no mods for it. even though there were mods likeSchlong for Females by B3lisario, they are basically female characters with penises. But I din't want that and even if you manage to change the body, you couldn't do anything with the Head. So I tried to do it myself. I edited The Ningheim Race by Seren4XX. It took a lot of time but I did it. I also had to edit Schlong for Females a little to use female schlongs on male character and some outfits too. For vanilla armors and clothes I used Raestloz's mod PC Exclusive Armor Path.

Requirements :
Skyrim (SSE)
Dawngaurd (SSE)
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended (SSE)
Force New Idles in Skyrim SSE (SSE)
Race Compatibility (SSE)

Installation :

• Install XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended.
  • Install and Run Finis. (make sure to check both "fix" boxes)
  • install Race Compability.
  • Download latest version of the mod here and install manually (just Copy all the files inside "Data" folder and paste in your "Skyrim Special Edition Data folder".

Notes :

• You don't need original Ningheim Race mod for Version 0.3
  • This is just the modified esp file for now, you still need original Ningheim Race installed in your Skyrim SE game.
  • This mod edits the male playable character of The Ninghiem Race but you still need Armors and Outfits to use with it, that means you need female Armors and Outfits to be able to use on a male character.
  • Right Now you can only use custom armors and clothes, but you still need to mod them.
  • As for the vanilla Armors and Clothes I can't do anything right now, not untill Raestloz ports his mod PC Exclusive Armor Path to Skyrim SE.
  • If you want any specific Armor or Outfit to be modded that you want to use with your character, let me know.
  • And of course if you encounter any bug please let me know.
  • Version 0.1 is 32bit.

Credits :
Seren4XX, Hellosanta, Urshi and co for The Ningheim Race.

Requirements :

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/07/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim, Dawngaurd, Racecompability, The Ningheim Race
  • Regular Edition Compatible

errr... I don't think I'll play as one, but I think it would be fun to have some npc be transgender (or transexual? I tend to forget which is which, sorry).

Do ya think it's possible to change some npc bodies with this one ? (which remind me, there's no trans body for argonians, orcs and khajiit)

errr... I don't think I'll play as one, but I think it would be fun to have some npc be transgender (or transexual? I tend to forget which is which, sorry).

Do ya think it's possible to change some npc bodies with this one ? (which remind me, there's no trans body for argonians, orcs and khajiit)

yes it is possible, but editing particular NPCs is lot harder than an entire race. 

yes it is possible, but editing particular NPCs is lot harder than an entire race. 

I would work on it but... I'm terrible at making faces ;_;

While waiting for me to better myself in that, can you note vanilla skyrim npcs that would be good with a trans body ? (There's too many npc :P)

I'll try to make it if possible :)

• 4 weeks later...

Honestly, I'd use this in a heartbeat if I could decide what three skills my character had bonuses to at the start without needing to console command it.

Nice, it work well, exept ther's no schlong :/. What i missing?

... Do you have SoS installed and tell it to give your character a schlong?

I'm curious as to whether this mod would allow one to play a futa with the ability to get pregnant as well as impregnate others (assuming those mods or something similar are ported over to SSE).  I'm considering SSE as a place to start a new playthrough of Skyrim with new mods, so this is one of the character ideas I'm considering.

I'm curious as to whether this mod would allow one to play a futa with the ability to get pregnant as well as impregnate others (assuming those mods or something similar are ported over to SSE).  I'm considering SSE as a place to start a new playthrough of Skyrim with new mods, so this is one of the character ideas I'm considering.

I mean, it would allow "male" pregnancy for sure.

In order to get your Futa pregnant though you'd need a mod that would ordinarily get males pregnant.