Centaur in the works, fully functional (update 04.05.2017 - nexus link pg 1)

XcOm04au

The tsaesci are still in the works, but I'm mostly focused on getting the 1h animations done on the centaurs right now.  I just finished the run backward animations, which turned out better than I expected.  I'm cleaning up some of the other animations I made because they have scale/skew issues.  And I'm trying something a little crazy with one of the power attack animations.  If it works out, I'm hoping to showcase it as soon as I have finished most of the other 1h animations.

couple of things;

Will the human part be compatible with atlas shape for men?
Also do you think that it is going to be possible to have half human, half kajit? or perhaps is it possible to edit the skin of the human half, I was hoping to make something like Motaro from mortal kombat.

Motaro_MKT.png

The rig I've designed will work with any body type the player uses.  While our mod will not have kajit human halves, it wouldn't take much editing in the CK for someone to make that version.  And I guess the same can be said for the version you're hoping to make. I don't have the meshes(or honestly the interest) in making that creature, but if it's weighted to the human body and the horse body then it should work just fine.

Archived