mod installation

TruthseekerD

Sounds like there might still be files from it that are not deleted that is why it still is being picked up. Unzip or open the all in one file and manually search for all of the files in it in your game folder if you find any from the rar delete them. Once you think you have deleted them all try installing it again. Also check and see if NMM have any files as well.

Nmm won't install all in one hdt animated pussy even though I deleted it and redownloaded, it says that there is a version detected would you like to upgrade? same version btw if I choose either it starts then says error problem upgrading.

If you want to delete previous (old) version of the mod you have to go into Virtualinstall folder and delete if from there.

Also, don't upgrade your NMM manager via manager. Uninstall old version first and then use NMM installer and install the manager. Make sure you set Virtualinstall folder in the same place as before. If you still aren't sure what to do, check my NMM OP in my signature.

Archived