Control Rape Progression

acherontic

Hi,

After many hours of googling and playing around with TES4Edit, I am stuck on a problem. I'd like to keep the victim's upperbody armor on during rape, and still be able to control the progression of sex positions.

I think there are only two options:

Somehow get LoversRapeStruggle to NOT remove the upperbody,

or,

Find another way to control progression (not just pre-set times) during rape without using LoversRapeStruggle.

Thanks for any hints/suggestions/solutions!

Hi' date='

After many hours of googling and playing around with TES4Edit, I am stuck on a problem. I'd like to keep the victim's upperbody armor on during rape, and still be able to control the progression of sex positions.

I think there are only two options:

Somehow get LoversRapeStruggle to NOT remove the upperbody,

or,

Find another way to control progression (not just pre-set times) during rape without using LoversRapeStruggle.

Thanks for any hints/suggestions/solutions!

[/quote']

Disable rape struggle and just use lovers with pk extended. Pk extended has to be set on manual progression anyway so that is what you are looking for.

Gregathit,

As always, thank you so much for your help. It may be that this is a technical issue on my part then, and I apologize if so, I tried to place this in the correct forum. Are other people able to use Lovers With PK during rape, even without LoversRapeStruggle? For me, rape just reverts to the pre-set timers which I input via Lovers Settings. That is, PK Extender does not take over during rape.

I've googled this fairly heavily but have not read anything useful so far.

Gregathit' date='

As always, thank you so much for your help. It may be that this is a technical issue on my part then, and I apologize if so, I tried to place this in the correct forum. Are other people able to use Lovers With PK during rape, even without LoversRapeStruggle? For me, rape just reverts to the pre-set timers which I input via Lovers Settings. That is, PK Extender does not take over during rape.

I've googled this fairly heavily but have not read anything useful so far.

[/quote']

Well, I rarely play with extender so I can only suggest that you check the original post for PK extender: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=389

1. Be sure that you are running the correct version that matchs your lovers with PK version.

2. As EnchantedSharkfin stated try the russian RaperS (link is on pk extender original post)

3. If you are using Joburg also get the one that Donkey recommended.

Hmmm no luck here either. I've disabled LoversRapeStruggle, but the issue is not solved.

I've tried both of the russian replacements, LoversRaperS (Russian) and LoversJoburg (Russian). Neither of these had an effect on the ability to control progression.

Just to be clear -- I'm not looking to see a certain animation when rape begins, I just want to control the progression with the jump key as in normal sex.

According to donkey's Lovers with PK Extender thread, I can use Lovers with PK extender 2.4.3 with my current Lovers with PK Rev 91. So that's working as intended.

Thank you both for your help!

Guest Donkey

Lovers with PK Rev 91 does not allow progressions during any rape sessions from what i remember. If you want this part switch to either Lovers with PK rev 93 or Lovers with PK Rev 94 and use the option from lovers with pk base spell Click on [Progression settings] => Progresssion for player: Jump key (Also possible when rape) or something similar like that.

Rev 93 and higher has more options that where not possible with older versions.

Hooray!!

Donkey, you're a king! After installing Lovers with PK Rev 94, and disabling Lovers with PK Extender, It works! (Note that it does not work with PK Extender enabled)

Thanks again to everyone, I hope someone else finds this useful.

Archived