Does Skyrim SE utilize Multi-core CPU?

Not sure if this has been asked so I am asking here, as we know Skyrim LE doesn't utilize a Multi-Core processor very effeciently 

has this changed with Skyrim SE at all? Is there perhaps a performance chart somewhere I can look at if anyones did any

comparisons?.

Maybe not efficiency in the sense you think but from experience over the last few days it seems to runs cooler on my old 8120. (i.e. about 5 degree's box temperature below what the 32bit does on a similar limited non sex build). Not sure whether to say this is due to all the cores actually being used, or whether it's actually just a more efficient engine. Nice though for the 'clean' build.

SK already scaled with more than 4 cores, also gets a small performance boost from 6 cores to 8 cores. Look at benchmarks of high-end cpus.

Interesting I guess there is some misinformation out there then...

Maybe not efficiency in the sense you think but from experience over the last few days it seems to runs cooler on my old 8120. (i.e. about 5 degree's box temperature below what the 32bit does on a similar limited non sex build). Not sure whether to say this is due to all the cores actually being used, or whether it's actually just a more efficient engine. Nice though for the 'clean' build.

Thats good news honestly I can't wait to switch but I think i'll wait but I am glad that SE is showing some pretty positive improvements over the original

Archived