ASX Animation Problems

andykel

Hello. I'm new to downloading the ASX sex mod from nexus and i cant seem to get it to work. i have the required mods installed and when i run the GenerateFNISforUsers tool, i get this;

>>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from a Skyrim installation directory.<<
FNIS Behavior V6.2   11/2/2016 3:12:08 AM
Skyrim: ??.?? - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)
Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\FNIS Behavior V6_2-11811-6-2\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)

Reading FNISBase V6.2 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
0_master usage: 1.1 %   ( 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Creature Pack not installed

47 animations for 1 mods successfully included (character)
 1 Warning(s).

Do i need to fix something, or am i missing something?

Time and time again we have warned people NOT to install Skyrim under the Programs directory as they will run into problems with User Account Control, suggestion, install Steam to a directory OUTSIDE the Programs directory, like C:\Games\Steam for instance and re-install Skyrim, most problem should go away then. Until that happens you WILL have errors.

Installing in the Games directory us perfectly fine IF you know what you are doing (however, Slammer64 is correct - moving the steam installation is not a bad idea).  However, the problem in this case is this:

...C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\FNIS Behavior V6_2-11811-6-2\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe..

FNIS is installed in the wrong folder.  It should be:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

Notice the extra folder ("FNIS Behavior V6_2-11811-6-2") is gone ...

Suggestion:  don't manually install.  Use a mod manager (Mod Organizer, NMM, WryeBash, whatever) - it will help prevent issues like this (in most cases).

Archived