SSE Screenshots and Character Shots

I'm bad at making characters.. Took one of dovajoaquim presets and worked from there.

I also don't know what ENB to use, so I tend to keep changing it for every location x_x

Re-Engaged ENB

1187179241_Re-EngagedENB.thumb.png.e5105d0336a76d8211208775797999c9.png

Natural View Tamriel ENB - slightly modified

1755129122_NaturalViewTamriel-Custom.thumb.png.325838df13beef5261720cd36f048208.png

On 7/20/2018 at 4:35 PM, Camila said:

I'm bad at making characters.. Took one of dovajoaquim presets and worked from there.

I also don't know what ENB to use, so I tend to keep changing it for every location x_x

Re-Engaged ENB

1187179241_Re-EngagedENB.thumb.png.e5105d0336a76d8211208775797999c9.png

Natural View Tamriel ENB - slightly modified

1755129122_NaturalViewTamriel-Custom.thumb.png.325838df13beef5261720cd36f048208.png

What are you wearing?

Started a new game recently

This is "immersive" right? :P

ScreenShot196.png

The green haired NPC is a custom follower I'm working on - I need to tone that hair color down. It's a lot brighter in game than it was in creation kit... O.o

I took the mixed-maid outfit and made multiple versions of it with different stats. Largely as an exercise to teach myself how to make craft-able gear. So one of these is a set with the stats of 'steel' armor, and the other is armor 0 cloth. Nothing impressive... but it was my first time doing modding of crafting.

Some of the last moments of my old game, right before I updated a mod, and in the process ended up corrupting my housecarl and could not find a way to get her back

(all she would do was respond with "..." to any click, and attempts to fix by engaging the combat AI didn't take - even after I reverted the mod update, somewhere there was a 'file reference' changed and it saw quests in the mod as 'not there, and yet also there' and that broke every NPC that had started or finished one of the mod's quests (flower girl's Amorous Adventures).

So... new game time.

ScreenShot176.png

ScreenShot170.png

Offered to sell a sister and...

Oops. :P

When the ladies walked in I was starting to wonder what sort of scene I'd kicked off... but they were just random NPCs from a "populated" mod getting all up in my camera...

Spoiler

ScreenShot207.png

Got photobombed... shortly after this things got very 'San Francisco' with the two guys... despite my settings in Sexlab.

Spoiler

ScreenShot206.png

Gave Lydia what felt to me to be a more fitting hairstyle.

Spoiler

ScreenShot203.png

Toned down my bosom a bit. Still seriously big, but not cartoon big. Time will tell if I mess with that again - I get a little comedy humor out of going silly there. Of course then I ended up getting cartoony again with the nipple dials in bodySlide... ?

Spoiler

ScreenShot209.png

ps: I use a home made mod that turns all of skyrim nude. I plan to release it once I work out the last few kinks (or wait... work IN the last few kinks). In my current version of it it doesn't effect 'game balance' at all, works with schlongs, and works with sexLab arousal. But when I use it I have to dial sexlab arousal down a lot or I end up basically constantly at the maximum setting of arousal...

- if people were always nude they'd "get used to it" a bit more... so this isn't an "immersive nudist mod" (as if such a thing made sense anyway). Just a way to make Skyrim more visually fun, :), but at the cost of losing all vanilla armor looks.

4 hours ago, jyotai said:

I really like your ear shape there. Been trying to get my ear sliders to give me something like that for ages...

Mind if I ask you your dial settings and if that is ECE or Racemenu?

That ear morph is in both ECE and RM. In RM it's Ear Shape 6 under the Head tab.

On 8/4/2018 at 5:21 PM, R246 said:

That ear morph is in both ECE and RM. In RM it's Ear Shape 6 under the Head tab.

Thanks. I will look. I use ECE myself. I've never quite managed to get it to look that nice, but your image encourages me to try again. :)