Dating My Daughter [Updated 12/11]

mrdotsgames

hi.

From an artist's point of view, the art on the girls would stand out more if the background walls were dark. the white walls detract from the females. Having darker backgrounds would make better contrast & make the girls stand out more. plz consider darkening the background walls black or dark grey. try it with one pic & you'll notice the difference. thx

The mod author abandoned this site December 2016 when he got enough people paying his Patreon. The person was pulling 11 grand a month last I was able to see. Claimed that at 5 grand a month he would hire extra people to speed up development. Fast-forward to now and it's still just 1 update every 4 weeks.

thanks for the info. this is why I hesitate to spend any money on these games for fear of quick scams.

I found 1 called Game of Boners that is great so far! I hope it is legit cus its really good & I may consider paying if I find ones that are good & not scams. thanx again

hi.

From an artist's point of view, the art on the girls would stand out more if the background walls were dark. the white walls detract from the females. Having darker backgrounds would make better contrast & make the girls stand out more. plz consider darkening the background walls black or dark grey. try it with one pic & you'll notice the difference. thx

The mod author abandoned this site December 2016 when he got enough people paying his Patreon. The person was pulling 11 grand a month last I was able to see. Claimed that at 5 grand a month he would hire extra people to speed up development. Fast-forward to now and it's still just 1 update every 4 weeks.

thanks for the info. this is why I hesitate to spend any money on these games for fear of quick scams.

I found 1 called Game of Boners that is great so far! I hope it is legit cus its really good & I may consider paying if I find ones that are good & not scams. thanx again

At the rate of 1 update every 4 weeks, it's gonna many years til it's complete (considering on day 3 you choose a job that (in future versions of the game) determines which of 3 paths you take and he's only 10 days into just one of the 3 paths, this is gonna take forever). If he were to make each path after day 3 only 10 days long, it would take him another 20 months at this rate to complete the game.

You can still download a free version on his Patreon. (Always the one before the latest one) 

As of writing this you can download version 0.12.

Be warned tho.. it's a long and slow paced game.

Day 12 is the last day for the free version atm which took me a couple of hours to get to.. 8-10 hours at least.

And so far.. on the very last day..

She jerked him off for the first time.

Which is why i recommend using the walkthrough guide... or at least save often. (You can save at ANY time!)

You can fuck up so many things very fast and you need a specific amount of friendship and love points to unlock stuff.

I dunno about you, but i dont wanna miss out on things if i have to spend so much time on it.

Still a good game tho. Better be, if you consider how much money he is making. 

3628 Patrons.

Lowest Tier for access to the game is 5 USD.

That would be 18140 USD each month.

The game is gonna be free when he is done.

Well it kinda already is.. you just have to wait a month longer than other ppl before you get access to the latest version.. although at this point its no longer the latest version. confused-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• 11 months later...
9 hours ago, Spudzzy said:

Link is broken

Once he got enough people to support him on Patreon, he abandoned this site right quick. Also, since Patreon doesn't allow incest or bestiality anymore, have no idea on the state of the game since it was mostly being made to milk lots of cash.

Archived