Dating My Daughter [Updated 12/11]

mrdotsgames

All right, guys!

Dating My Daughter v0.0.4 is out!

The main focus for this update was to keep building the relationship with the daughter and Elena, and to set the scene for what is about to come in v0.0.5.

I’m also introducing a new character, Jennifer and two new locations: The Café and The Nightclub. I hope you guys like it.

Here's the changelog for version 0.0.4:

Gameplay:

+Changed “game over” screen
+Changed “end of the version” screen
+Added new in game messages

+Added job choice option
+Fixed a lot of typos and grammar errors (If you find some, please send me a message)

Daughter's Hotel Room

+Added new daughter's hotel room scene.

+Added daughter's changing clothes scene.

+Added new conversation with Elena.

+Added Elena masturbating scene.

+Added Elena groping daughter.

Father's Apartment

+Added conversation with daughter and Elena scene.

+Added daughter changing clothes scene

+Added cuddling in bed with daughter scene

The Café

+Added local café scene.

+Added Jennifer intro scene.

+Added daughter and Elena café scene.

+Added playing with daughter at the café scene.

The Nightclub

+Added talking with daughter at the nightclub scene.

+Added dancing with daughter.

+Added having a drink with daughter scene.

+Added groping scene.

Here are some screenshots:

FqGM2Zp.jpg
dfVDRRJ.jpg
lYn0WSM.jpg
nkSXhBK.jpg
YydAAxg.jpg

You can download the game here (+5$ Patreons):

https://www.patreon.com/posts/dating-my-v0-0-4-7461898

Ok guys, that’s it for now. Now I’m going to focus on start developing v.0.0.5.

If you have any question, suggestions, bugs to report, etc. please comment here or send me a message.

Thanks so much for supporting me. You guys rock! :)

There isn't much more to say than I did at the first release.

Looks great. I appreciate that the friend doesn't have the same figure as the daughter (I think). So many adult game developers fall into that pit trap. The pacing feels good, not jumping to the goods to soon. Writing still feels authentic.

Keep up the good work.

Even better would be getting with both of them and then be able to convince them to get into bestiality.

Make sure if you do have bestiality, make it is optional. Some people love it, some people hate it. Just keep that game feeling authentic no matter what!

Interested in the game but I won't be testing it quite yet. I've tested far, far too many very early versions only see them die before they hit even remotely sensible version numbers (like 0.2). But if you keep the project going on and roll out updates relatively often I will sooner or later end up backing this project. Definitely interested even without actually testing it but without testing it I can't tell the exact potential ;)

It's getting better and better!

It seems to me that we have to choose some options in the game in order to go on. Something like:

A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H

And I believe the game could be better if different options would take through different paths, but the game would go on. Something like:

A - B - D - E - F - I - J - L - M - N

A - C - G - H - F - I - K - O - P - N

I hope the game development keeps this pace.

I agree that 'bestiality', 'rape', 'BDSM' and other niche fetishes should be optional.

It seems to me that we have to choose some options in the game in order to go on. Something like:

And I believe the game could be better if different options would take through different paths, but the game would go on. Something like:

I agree that 'bestiality', 'rape', 'BDSM' and other niche fetishes should be optional.

Different paths would be nice or at least different dialogue. For example on day one. If you fuck up, if you're too "touchy". At the end she still feels like it was worse of her to fall asleep  and needs to make up. Just by falling asleep when you were the one that made worse decisions. Like kissing her right off the bat. And peeking when shes in the bathroom. When you look at it its understandable she's tired from the flight and its no big deal she fell asleep. So theres no need for her to feel responsible for ruining the first day considering what you as the player have done. Otherwise the story is good.

Speaking of bathroom - Is it possible to have a glass door? With glass door you can still peek. First thing came to my mind when I found out. Was, is she gonna take a shit or piss? If shes gonna take a shit than damn its gonna smell up the whole apartment. Its one thing when its your own but damn ever walked in the bathroom right after someone else took a shit? It smells way worse since you're not use to it.

I imagine things going like this:

A - Elena invites Dad and Daughter to a double date.

Options:

B - Accept the invitation.

C - Refuse the invitation.

B - Dad and Daughter go to the pub with Elena and her date, Dad dances with Daughter, Daughter gets drunk, Dad takes Daughter to his apartment.

C - Dad invites Daughter to visit the funfair on the other side of town, they take the subway, it's crowded in the wagon, Dad sees a guy mashing his Daughter.

Options:

D - Just keep watching.

E - Pull Daughter.

D - Dad keeps watching, at the next station the wagon gets even more crowded, the guy mashes his Daughter during the whole trip, Daughter arrives at the funfair in a bad mood, their relationship progresses very little during this date.

E - Dad pulls his Daughter, she is now in front of him, at the next station the wagon gets even more crowded, Dad's cock gets pressed against Daughter's butt, Daughter's dress is made of a thin fabric, the stimulus gives Dad a hard on, Daughter gets aroused by feeling Dad's erection between her butt cheeks during the whole trip, Daughter arrives at the funfair in a naughty mood, Daughter picks rides like 'merry-go-round' and 'Superbikes 2 - arcade' where she and Dad can go together so she can feel his cock on her ass again, Dad could hold her tighter when on the ride and sink his erection deeper between her butt cheeks, Daughter asks Dad to let her sleep in his apartment, Dad takes Daughter to his apartment.

None of the options would mean 'Game Over', they would lead to the same point in the game through different paths.

Interested in the game but I won't be testing it quite yet. I've tested far, far too many very early versions only see them die before they hit even remotely sensible version numbers (like 0.2).

What this guy said. I'll be watching it closely though.

Question: will pregnancy be featured in any way? Even if as an ending?

So will non-patreons be limited in terms of full features of the game? Or will we just have to get the features of the game later than patreons? 

Don't worry, I have money but don't want it to be tracked to this website lulz 

He already stated (on his Patreon I think) that only Patreon payers will see updates past 0.0.5 though it is possible he may release the full game for free in a year or 2 since each build update seems to be about every 4 weeks.

So will non-patreons be limited in terms of full features of the game? Or will we just have to get the features of the game later than patreons? 

He already stated (on his Patreon I think) that only Patreon payers will see updates past 0.0.5 though it is possible he may release the full game for free in a year or 2 since each build update seems to be about every 4 weeks.

so that means that non-patreons will be unable to play updates past 0.5? or won't be notified that there is an update?

Actually the game will be free when it is fully released 

I don't think he said anything about nonpatreons being able to play updates past 0.5 

https://www.patreon.com/mrdotsgames

All info on there for non-patreons

This is one of the best games for a long time.  Best graphics...awesome.  When will the walkthrough for 4 come out?

Thanks so much :) I'll come out with the public version 0.0.4 (First days of January). 

Even better would be getting with both of them and then be able to convince them to get into bestiality.

Make sure if you do have bestiality, make it is optional. Some people love it, some people hate it. Just keep that game feeling authentic no matter what!

It will be optional, I know some people don't like it ;)

Different paths would be nice or at least different dialogue. For example on day one. If you fuck up, if you're too "touchy". At the end she still feels like it was worse of her to fall asleep  and needs to make up. Just by falling asleep when you were the one that made worse decisions. Like kissing her right off the bat. And peeking when shes in the bathroom. When you look at it its understandable she's tired from the flight and its no big deal she fell asleep. So theres no need for her to feel responsible for ruining the first day considering what you as the player have done. Otherwise the story is good.

Speaking of bathroom - Is it possible to have a glass door? With glass door you can still peek. First thing came to my mind when I found out. Was, is she gonna take a shit or piss? If shes gonna take a shit than damn its gonna smell up the whole apartment. Its one thing when its your own but damn ever walked in the bathroom right after someone else took a shit? It smells way worse since you're not use to it.

Great feedback man! The game will have different paths and different endings (It's a lot of work but I think it'd be worth it). Creating one path takes a lot of time, so I'll eventually rewrite some parts of the first dates to include the other paths.

Bathroom - Don't worry, nobody is going to take a shit in this game. LMAO

Interested in the game but I won't be testing it quite yet. I've tested far, far too many very early versions only see them die before they hit even remotely sensible version numbers (like 0.2).

Yes, it will be added. I might add some pregnancy sex scenes, I don't know yet.

As a patron you will receive the updates sooner and there will also be content exclusive for patrons.

-Extra images: For example when daughter is taking a shower, you'll be able to see her from behind and see her ass and pussy (normal scene the camera will show her only from the top of the screen and you can only see her boobs)

-Extra choices/scenes: For example, when talking to Jennifer at the cafe, you'll be presented with a choice to ask her to put more milk in the coffee.  Then Jennifer will bend over and pour milk into dad's coffee. You'll be able to look down her shirt. These scenes won't change the main output of the story. They're more like fan services scenes. There will be sexual scenes as well.

-Extra fetishes and Requested scenes: I'll eventually add some new tiers for those who want to request new fetishes or scenes that are not included in the game.

-Some extra animations.

-These are the types that come to my mind at the moment. I'll be adding more if I get more ideas.

I don't think he said anything about nonpatreons being able to play updates past 0.5 

The final demo for non-patrons will be 0.0.5. After that, future updates will be for patrons only. I'm going to be releasing updates every 2 weeks.

This is one of the best games for a long time.  Best graphics...awesome.  When will the walkthrough for 4 come out?

Thanks so much :) I'll come out with the public version 0.0.4 (First days of January). 

It will be optional, I know some people don't like it ;)

Great feedback man! The game will have different paths and different endings (It's a lot of work but I think it'd be worth it). Creating one path takes a lot of time, so I'll eventually rewrite some parts of the first dates to include the other paths.

Bathroom - Don't worry, nobody is going to take a shit in this game. LMAO

Yes, it will be added. I might add some pregnancy sex scenes, I don't know yet.

As a patron you will receive the updates sooner and there will also be content exclusive for patrons.

-Extra images: For example when daughter is taking a shower, you'll be able to see her from behind and see her ass and pussy (normal scene the camera will show her only from the top of the screen and you can only see her boobs)

-Extra choices/scenes: For example, when talking to Jennifer at the cafe, you'll be presented with a choice to ask her to put more milk in the coffee.  Then Jennifer will bend over and pour milk into dad's coffee. You'll be able to look down her shirt. These scenes won't change the main output of the story. They're more like fan services scenes. There will be sexual scenes as well.

-Extra fetishes and Requested scenes: I'll eventually add some new tiers for those who want to request new fetishes or scenes that are not included in the game.

-Some extra animations.

-These are the types that come to my mind at the moment. I'll be adding more if I get more ideas.

The final demo for non-patrons will be 0.0.5. After that, future updates will be for patrons only. I'm going to be releasing updates every 2 weeks.

so will updates past 0.5 be available for patrons that paid 1$ per month? if so, would patrons that paid 1 dollar a month receive the game updates later than those that paid five dollars?

• 2 weeks later...

Are you saying that

1. After 0.0.5 there will be no new free public updates, only on Patreon can you get new versions?
  2. After 0.0.5 there will now be a timed delay of content, so Patreon users get content first?

It sounds like 1) above. It sounds like every 2 weeks you plan to have an update and post it on your Patreon. You are only giving out the demo to non Patreon users which is 0.0.5. Please tell me I'm mistaken.

Are you saying that

1. After 0.0.5 there will be no new free public updates, only on Patreon can you get new versions?
  2. After 0.0.5 there will now be a timed delay of content, so Patreon users get content first?

#1. If you aren't paying him money you won't see anything after 0.0.5 til he releases the finished game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

At this point I kinda doubt this game is even gonna be completed for at least 2-3 years, if it will ever be completed and not just milked for as much cash as possible before being abandoned.. Back in December his Patreon stated that he was gonna release a new version (for Patreon only) every 2 weeks. Come Jan, it's pushed back to just once a month to milk more money since the Patreon is pulling over 11 grand a month. Now on Patreon, if you want the walkthrough for the new version, you have to upgrade to the $15 tier.

Archived