Serana does not move at all...

ragnarjama

So I was playing through dawnguard (on the dawnguard side) and when I met Serana for the second time in the fort (prophet quest) she won't follow me even though she is listed as my current active follower, she doesn't only refuse to follow me, she completely refuses to move at all, whatever I do she's just standing there doing nothing. The only thing she does is unseath her weapon when I do, nothing else. I googled for all kinds of console commands to fix this but non of them work. I also waited for some days to see if that fixes it but it does not. I have a mod called "Better stealth AI for followers", I thought that maybe this was the problem but it doesn't seem like it since she still just stands there after i uninstalled the mod. Any ideas?

My load order: http://pastebin.com/uJEGmXM2

Open the console.

Click on Serana.

Type "Disable"

Then type "Enable"

Worth a try if you haven't already. Or you could try teleporting her to your location? See if that gets her "unstuck".

I'm not sure what console commands you've tried, so just throwing a few out.

I already tried those commands, but thanks anyway!

she completely refuses to move at all, whatever I do she's just standing there doing nothing.

punch her, load sexlab on her, or wathever to see if something can override the standing still package that is still active because of a stack dump

or go back to earlier save

Archived