So, I've spent all day downloading and aligning all these mods just right.

I know that I have everything I need for the sexlab framework, it loads in and installs when I launch the game. 
I went in and checked that all of my animations were loading with the FNIS tool.
I downloaded some extra animations as well!

At first I thought it was that I download SexLab Romance, and that it was a little more difficult and I fudged a step.

So, I loaded a new game and tried Follow Me for Sex, which sounds as simple as it can get..

When say follow me for sex, the text greys and the NPS just stares at me. Then I move and they do follow. 
But when we get somewhere nothing happens. We just stand there and look at each other and I've tried every button on the keyboard. 
The only thing I can do is mark them by pressing "N", which is followed by more awkward staring.

There must be something I'm doing wrong here, but I don't think it's lack of mods or Load order... 

Any ideas? Anyone else run into these issues?

Thanks for the time, I'm sure this is an eye rolling noob question :3

If everything else works, but the NPC simply stares at you instead o f animating like expected, it is almost certainly an issue with how you installed and ran FNIS, or how you installed SexLab. Post the output of your GenerateFNISforUsers. If it doesn't include a line for SexLab, than you've installed SexLab wrong.

You may be better off if new starting with loverslabs  TDF mod for xxx animations . Sexlab Aroused is needed, Sky UI on Nexus mods . Try using UNPB body mod - Nexus mods .Have you in stalled Xp 32 maxium skeleton alway's make sure it is installed last never over written by any other mod .   Fuz Ro Doh mod is a must  . Are you using SKSE . Run LOOT for your load order.Run Te5edit  from Nexus Mods. Checked the top two ticks boxes FNIS arms patched . Make sure you have unchecked use naked body armour in Sexlabs .

Sorry forgot SOS mod for deem delicates .

• 8 months later...

After you ask an NPC to follow you, you can ask them to have sex.

It is just a dialogue line you can have with your sexual followers.

In case the NPCs stand still and the sex animation does not start, then follow what Ashal & lurkalot said.

Archived