Sanhoshin re-creation preset

Hi Idle!

I've pick up the mod Liz as follower again and re-check every step of the recreation, fixing a couple of minor issues. I know it is not 100% accurate, but here's how she looks in Skyrim right now:

attachicon.gifenb 2016_11_26 00_53_15_17.jpg

attachicon.gifenb 2016_11_26 00_55_20_57.jpg

An Liz on Special Edition:

attachicon.gifenb2016_11_26_00_43_14.jpg

attachicon.gifenb2016_11_26_00_44_02.jpg

Not 100% perfect - I didn't use your face chargen export but the ece preset - but it is good (great, actually) enough for my taste.

Now I'll make a home for her to live in Skyrim (not too keen of followers living at inns) and work on her skills/equipment.

Thank you so much for the preset :)

I'm glad that someone likes it  :shy:  

But the preset is only half of the character imo. The other half is things such as the right textures, a fitting ENB, good lighting (on screenshots at least) and overall finetuning of the image quality.

I understand perfectly. Since it's not an exact copy and don't match your vision of Liz as a follower, I'll redo her to be a Liz sister or cousin, giving her a different name, hoping that the real Liz appears as a follower someday  :)

If you are OK with with, I'll release "Liz parent" (need a name right now) in the next few days on my personal blog as a follower - just need to create house, add proper traits, compile all the permissions, and so on. Both for SLE and SSE editions.

Hi Idle!

I've pick up the mod Liz as follower again and re-check every step of the recreation, fixing a couple of minor issues. I know it is not 100% accurate, but here's how she looks in Skyrim right now:

Not 100% perfect - I didn't use your face chargen export but the ece preset - but it is good (great, actually) enough for my taste.

Now I'll make a home for her to live in Skyrim (not too keen of followers living at inns) and work on her skills/equipment.

But the preset is only half of the character imo. The other half is things such as the right textures, a fitting ENB, good lighting (on screenshots at least) and overall finetuning of the image quality.

I understand perfectly. Since it's not an exact copy and don't match your vision of Liz as a follower, I'll redo her to be a Liz sister or cousin, giving her a different name, hoping that the real Liz appears as a follower someday  :)

If you are OK with with, I'll release "Liz parent" (need a name right now) in the next few days on my personal blog as a follower - just need to create house, add proper traits, compile all the permissions, and so on. Both for SLE and SSE editions.

Sure, go ahead.

But no offense, I'd take some other screenshots for a preview. And perhaps turn down the brightness of the eyes, since the eyes are too flat-out white and bright in contrast to the eyeliner.

Hi Idle!

Sure, go ahead.

But no offense, I'd take some other screenshots for a preview. And perhaps turn down the brightness of the eyes, since the eyes are too flat-out white and bright in contrast to the eyeliner.

Thanks  ;)

No offense taken, I'm aware how bad I am taking screenshots, adjusting ENB and lightning variables... that's the part I dislike the most.

Hi Idle!

How do you make it work for SSE?

Hi Idle!

How do you make it work for SSE?

Depends. In this situation, loading the plugin in the new CK, saving and copying the original facegen .nif file to the \meshes\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceGeom\NPCName.esp Special Edition folder works.

The new CK usually messes up facegen files created on ECE (and Racemenu) so updating the plugin file for the new version and using the original nif face model is my workaround so far. I've done that so half dozen custom followers and no problems so far.

More complex followers, with custom armor must use the SSE NIF optimizer to process the armor meshes.

Hello,

I have problem with trying to recreate your char. I used all things needed and btw i don't have any problem with the rendering of ENB.

But, when I use ECE for trying to load the slot, It seems like the face fuck up (hair in the head, and more...) so I presume i'm too bad and can't install ECE.

So, i use now RaceMenu and it work great, the sculpt work very well! But, on your beautiful screenshot you had very less makeup. On my preset loading, I have very Dark shadoweyes,eyeliner... Did you know, how i can Fix it ? I tried much solutions but never resolved this problem. (It's the makeup from Test 2) but maybe it's a ENB issues.

Thanks alot anyway

Hello,

I have problem with trying to recreate your char. I used all things needed and btw i don't have any problem with the rendering of ENB.

But, when I use ECE for trying to load the slot, It seems like the face fuck up (hair in the head, and more...) so I presume i'm too bad and can't install ECE.

So, i use now RaceMenu and it work great, the sculpt work very well! But, on your beautiful screenshot you had very less makeup. On my preset loading, I have very Dark shadoweyes,eyeliner... Did you know, how i can Fix it ? I tried much solutions but never resolved this problem. (It's the makeup from Test 2) but maybe it's a ENB issues.

Thanks alot anyway :shy:

Did you use the latest version of ECE?

Otherwise, I think it is a matter of ENB, since I selected the nearly darkest eyeshade and eyeliner colors. (complete black and dark blue)

But you can of course always adapt it as you see fit and lighten up or not use makeup at all.

Oh thanks it was fast. xD

Yes I use the latest version of ECE. (1.4?) and i don't use Special Edition Skyrim.

But, I install all of my mods manually, but sometimes i have somes troubles with mods.

Like ECE; I just installed Enhanced Character Edit, and Character Making Extender. not YgNord and MoreSliderMax, and others things. Maybe I need somes options ?

Or it's beceause i don't use your body, i'm on UNP. (but it work well on RaceMenu)

Oh thanks it was fast. xD

Yes I use the latest version of ECE. (1.4?) and i don't use Special Edition Skyrim.

But, I install all of my mods manually, but sometimes i have somes troubles with mods.

Like ECE; I just installed Enhanced Character Edit, and Character Making Extender. not YgNord and MoreSliderMax, and others things. Maybe I need somes options ?

Or it's beceause i don't use your body, i'm on UNP. (but it work well on RaceMenu)

I've had the problem you described with some presets aswell and could only think of different versions of ECE causing this. So no idea what it is in the end that fcks up the faces.

But with RM you've always got the chance to import head NIFs, which pretty much always works. And a head nif adds about everything a preset adds aswell.

Okaaaay, so after couple of trying and much tryhard, i know where is the problem from this makeup.

It's my body. UNP do this, i don't know why, I'm not so good as modder for know that.

Now, I have use your All In One HDT from your post, with UUNP 4K SG Renewal Textures. And now, i have the SAME (or really close) result.

Thanks for helping, you do sooo great job, I really like your work. (I'm coming from MMORPG, so i'd really like your char to play, it's not really for screens you do it well xD)

Last things, can u tell what options did you use from the HDT All In One ? :)

Good Evening. :lol:

Okaaaay, so after couple of trying and much tryhard, i know where is the problem from this makeup.

It's my body. UNP do this, i don't know why, I'm not so good as modder for know that.

Now, I have use your All In One HDT from your post, with UUNP 4K SG Renewal Textures. And now, i have the SAME (or really close) result.

Thanks for helping, you do sooo great job, I really like your work. (I'm coming from MMORPG, so i'd really like your char to play, it's not really for screens you do it well xD)

Last things, can u tell what options did you use from the HDT All In One ? :)

Good Evening. :lol:

You'll need eihei skin textures to get a precise result, as the skin adds a bit eyeliner/-shader aswell.

And about the All-In-One options, I can only tell you I chose the standard UNP body, dunno about the rest of the options.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i hope mod organiser suporting mod 2 soon

I agree I suck at modding and tried tooth and nail to get this preset to work to no such luck. >.>

Learning how to get mods to work manually is easy. Literally nothing but drag and drop in windows explorer.

I agree I suck at modding and tried tooth and nail to get this preset to work to no such luck. >.>

Learning how to get mods to work manually is easy. Literally nothing but drag and drop in windows explorer.

Haha. Sorry, I should of been a little more in depth on my post. I sort of understand how this works. It's just that when I try to get the textures installed/placed in the appropriate folders they do not match your preset at all. So I go through trial and error while making backups to find the solution but to no avail yet.

Haha. Sorry, I should of been a little more in depth on my post. I sort of understand how this works. It's just that when I try to get the textures installed/placed in the appropriate folders they do not match your preset at all. So I go through trial and error while making backups to find the solution but to no avail yet.

Do you mean the eye texture?

Because I didn't include any body or other textures.

So MO support wouldn't help with that.