Sanhoshin re-creation preset

So all these updates to the file is just an update to the description and not the download files themselves right?

They include minor changes to the description aswell as to the .slot files. But they are so minor and many that it doesn't make sense to list them in the changelog.

She looks absolutely amazing. Is there a follower version of this gorgeous creature?

In the making, but still encountering problems such as wrong face tints, wrong head to body ratio and seams on the neck.

Standing by for awesomeness. She's ravishing and well worth waiting for. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

no update for racemenu ?

where slot for racemenu in download section 1.3 .1.2 is fo ECE

A slot file adds the same thing to your character as the head nif does - the face shape. The only difference I noticed that it adds, is the choice of hair (by number/placement/order) and eyes etc.. But since the order of these things are individual and depend on your installed mods, it doesn't matter anyway.

So: import the head nif, choose the eye and hairs yourself and the result will be the same.

You're also less likely to get the hollow/bulged cheeks bug that appears when converting from ECE to RM if you import the head nif afaik.

no update for racemenu ?

where slot for racemenu in download section 1.3 .1.2 is fo ECE

A slot file adds the same thing to your character as the head nif does - the face shape. The only difference I noticed that it adds, is the choice of hair (by number/placement/order) and eyes etc.. But since the order of these things are individual and depend on your installed mods, it doesn't matter anyway.

So: import the head nif, choose the eye and hairs yourself and the result will be the same.

You're also less likely to get the hollow/bulged cheeks bug that appears when converting from ECE to RM if you import the head nif afaik.

i have neck seam from mesh like is detached from the body , i use cbbe

Hi Idle!

I've pick up the mod Liz as follower again and re-check every step of the recreation, fixing a couple of minor issues. I know it is not 100% accurate, but here's how she looks in Skyrim right now:

post-195163-0-58416900-1480121943_thumb.jpg

post-195163-0-27626900-1480121945_thumb.jpg

An Liz on Special Edition:

post-195163-0-37257700-1480121301_thumb.jpg

post-195163-0-00602900-1480121303_thumb.jpg

Not 100% perfect - I didn't use your face chargen export but the ece preset - but it is good (great, actually) enough for my taste.

Now I'll make a home for her to live in Skyrim (not too keen of followers living at inns) and work on her skills/equipment.

Thank you so much for the preset :)

Hi Idle!

I've pick up the mod Liz as follower again and re-check every step of the recreation, fixing a couple of minor issues. I know it is not 100% accurate, but here's how she looks in Skyrim right now:

attachicon.gifenb 2016_11_26 00_53_15_17.jpg

attachicon.gifenb 2016_11_26 00_55_20_57.jpg

An Liz on Special Edition:

attachicon.gifenb2016_11_26_00_43_14.jpg

attachicon.gifenb2016_11_26_00_44_02.jpg

Not 100% perfect - I didn't use your face chargen export but the ece preset - but it is good (great, actually) enough for my taste.

Now I'll make a home for her to live in Skyrim (not too keen of followers living at inns) and work on her skills/equipment.

Thank you so much for the preset :)

I'm glad that someone likes it  :shy:  

But the preset is only half of the character imo. The other half is things such as the right textures, a fitting ENB, good lighting (on screenshots at least) and overall finetuning of the image quality.