Bodyslide/CBBE/UNP... Nip Problems

Guest Kitchensnk

Guest Kitchensnk

So I re-loaded Skyrim and and installed a bunch of mods... and searched Lovers' Lab and added a bunch more skins & characters.

Now, when I am ready to play, I noticed that when I open Body Slide, none of the CBBE bodies I choose have the nipple in the right place... that is the color of the nipple is higher than the physical nipple...

If I choose a UNP body, all is right with the world....

Any Ideas on how to get the nips in the right place with CBBE bodies?    I had intended on using CBBE, (mostly) as when any mod I downloaded asked about CBBE, I chose it... 

Any suggestions on how to get the right skins with the right bodies in BodySlide?

For example... 

CBBE Body HDT / Physique Athletic

Thanks, in advance!

post-1439522-0-83984300-1477253838_thumb.jpg

Guest Kitchensnk

I hope I understand what you are saying...

But I am not sure how I choose the skin...

There is a drop down menu in bodyslide where I can pick the body (CBBE Body HDT for example)... but I am not seeing a drop down or anywhere where I can choose the skin...

My two body windows are Outfit/Body and Preset.... where is the skin?

Guest Kitchensnk

I searched for a CBBE Skin....

found Oily skin for CBBE for females
I installed it via NMM... and it asked to overwrite a bunch of stuff...

Opened Bodyslide and had the same wrong nipple result.  I am assuming I somehow have to tell bodyslide to use the skin...no?

If so, how do you go about that?

Archived