Painted nails?

MorayWoman

Hello Everyone. I couldn't help but notice that there aren't any mods for creating hands and feet with nail polish. Now, I have no idea how to do it myself, so I was wondering if it would be possible to maybe have, say, equippable hands and feet with colored nails? Thank in in advance.

Hello Everyone. I couldn't help but notice that there aren't any mods for creating hands and feet with nail polish. Now' date=' I have no idea how to do it myself, so I was wondering if it would be possible to maybe have, say, equippable hands and feet with colored nails? Thank in in advance.

[/quote']

Yes it is possible..... but it potentially could cause some problems. If anyone equipped this that had a full set of armor/clothing (meaning that armor/clothing already "had" hands and/or feet) then it would bounce them.

A better way to do it is make the nails themselves and make them an accessory that could be equipped to the amulet or ring slots.

A quick google search brought up a finger nail mod that does just what I mentioned above: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/38019

Cheers :)

Greg

Hello Everyone. I couldn't help but notice that there aren't any mods for creating hands and feet with nail polish. Now' date=' I have no idea how to do it myself, so I was wondering if it would be possible to maybe have, say, equippable hands and feet with colored nails? Thank in in advance.

[/quote']

There are several ways to get your nails painted and polished.

You can simply edit the dds file( footfemale.dds) to paint and polish the nails. IMO this is most easy way.

Making a equippable hands and feet with colored nails is also possible, they will be just like the gloves or shoes.

However, if your character wears the "feet with painted nails", the space for shoes will be occupied and then she can't wear shoes anymore.

So if you want to make a "equippable feet with nails painted",

my suggestion is that you can make some painted nails, which will cover up the nails of the feet,

then you use the space of the "tail" so that the space for shoes won't be occupied.

Archived