Real Skin Overlay Cut

El_Torro

i have downloaded this a few times and removed and replaced the file in my mods folder but still doesn't work I have gone into skin details but its still not working any help would be most appreciated

Hey!

Do you have any skin overlay equipped? You can only use one, also have a look for an older/duplicate file, if you have any, it will conflict :)

Awesome mod! But I was wondering if there is anyway to have different colors to the overlay? Like a light skin color SIM having blue or even purple nipples and vag. Would that be possible?

Check out AirplaneRandy's nipple tattoos and Wild Guy's realistic skin details here on LL!

how do i check if skin overlay is equipped?

i have downloaded this a few times and removed and replaced the file in my mods folder but still doesn't work I have gone into skin details but its still not working any help would be most appreciated

Hey!

Do you have any skin overlay equipped? You can only use one, also have a look for an older/duplicate file, if you have any, it will conflict :)

Awesome mod! But I was wondering if there is anyway to have different colors to the overlay? Like a light skin color SIM having blue or even purple nipples and vag. Would that be possible?

Check out AirplaneRandy's nipple tattoos and Wild Guy's realistic skin details here on LL!

how do i check if skin overlay is equipped?

You will need to be in CAS, click the Sims face to get to the skin details tab and see what's been selected, if you have an overlay equipped you can remove it here

Hey!

I have actually and thank you for the heads up. But what I'm trying to do is like take a white skin colored sims and make her parts blue or purple. Right now when I add any overlay it just gives me flesh colored nipples and vag.

Hey!

I have actually and thank you for the heads up. But what I'm trying to do is like take a white skin colored sims and make her parts blue or purple. Right now when I add any overlay it just gives me flesh colored nipples and vag.

I see what you mean, at present I've not seen anything like that, if you can't find any then maybe try reaching out to the creators or try make your own recolour :)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Heya @El_Torro

I love your mods, but there is a thing that can be really annoying at times :/

I wish to use your mods in correlation to other body/skin mods, but they overwrite each other so I cant use them together (your mods and others)

So if thats not hard to do:

Could you add "Real Skin Overlay" and "Wild Hairy Skin" to other categories (Face Paints as example) aswell like "3d Pubic Hair for Females" is used in Hats and Accessories?
That would be really cool!

Any way, have a nice day :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 16.11.2017 at 6:49 PM, Nairah said:

Heya @El_Torro

I wish to use your mods in correlation to other body/skin mods, but they overwrite each other so I cant use them together (your mods and others)

Could you add "Real Skin Overlay" and "Wild Hairy Skin" to other categories (Face Paints as example) aswell like "3d Pubic Hair for Females" is used in Hats and Accessories?

I'm sorry, but I'm currently working on another project. Please use the sims4 studio  and you can change that yourself. It´s easy.

On 16.11.2017 at 6:49 PM, Nairah said:

Heya @El_Torro

If I understood you correctly, you want a hairy version of real skin included as steps in face paints? :grin:

• 7 months later...

Archived